Kate: "Everybody Wants" Her Haircut -- NOT!!

OMG, has Kate Gosselin lost it? In a recent interview, Kate exclaims that "everybody wants" her hairstyle, and that it reflects her "attitude." Newsflash, Kate: the hair is horrid!

kate gosselins gross haircut

Us Magazine recently reported that Kate Gosselin apparently believes that not only does "everybody want" her attitude, they want her hairstyle! She went on to say that her hairstylist is getting calls from all over the country about the style, saying "I have very, very thick hair, so it's not going to work for everybody." THANK GOD!

Whether or not you enjoy watching "Jon & Kate Plus 8" or are currently following both Jon and Kate's reported cheating escapades, one thing is crystal clear: Kate's mullet/frosted half bob/spiked 'do is an absolute hair foul. Anyone who has gone to their stylist requesting this "style" needs to think twice about the embarrassment this may cause when picking up your kids from school or on a date with your husband. Then again, we're guessing Kate is doing neither of these two things.

P.S.: Did you know she makes $75,000 an episode? More than enough to get a proper cut, no?

next: Celebs Workin' It Out!
Nikki~Canada May 15, 2009, 7:06 AM

Her hair cut is horrible and I woulden’t want my hair to look so un even.She is so full of her self saying everyone wants her hair cut why would you want a half mullet.I certainly don’t want you hair or your life cause MINE ROCKS….my husband doesn’t cheat or hang out with 23 year olds and he’s 35 he concentrates on us as a family and our 2 kiddies.

Bree May 15, 2009, 7:58 AM

There are 2 parts to hair. “Cut” and “style”. Kate’s CUT is great! Her STYLE is not!The way too long side would look great if she tucked it behind her ear, like on the other side.The truth is that the real reason she gets all the fans to comment on her hair looking so “good”, is that they are drawn to the odd assymetry but are afraid to tell her the truth!The “spiking” on the back of her head-honestly, I used to think that she had “bed-head”, no time to shower and comb with all the kids to look after,then I learned it’s her “style”.The spiking isn’t feminine, it’s quite manly.I think hair styles and cuts,send an intentional statement about the person wearing it. I just don’t know what Kate’s is. To each his own!

Kelli May 15, 2009, 9:08 AM

I love Kate’s hair and I think it looks beautiful on her. Why does everyone want to comment negatively on EVERYTHING? Would you give your negative and mean-spirited opinions to someone in person? Likely not.

Mom2two May 15, 2009, 9:18 AM

I agree with Kelli. Kate’s hair looks great on her. She stated that “everyone wants” her haircut based on the fact that her hairstylist is getting calls for the same cut. I can’t believe that catty-ness of some women.

Barb May 15, 2009, 9:22 AM

Who cares? I see haircuts I like or don’t like every day—on TV, in the supermarket. To each their own. Don’t like it? Then don’t get it!

littlepeapie May 15, 2009, 9:30 AM

I just wish she would have the longer side thinned a little so she could tuck it behind her ear….it drives me nuts that she doesn’t style it as cute as it could be

Dels May 15, 2009, 9:45 AM

This hairstyle looks old and dated to me.. something I have seen maybe in late 90s, early 2000s.. i cant say really. But from the first time I saw it on her, I thought “wow, thats a throwback”

Gigohead  May 15, 2009, 9:54 AM

Dels, her hair dates back to the Flock of Seagulls…and “I ran..I ran so far away….”. Now I can’t get rid the tune out of my head. LOL.

I think the cut is cool. I don’t like the spiky back. it looks much better blown down like on the People Magazine cover.

Wow, if I earned that much. My hubby and I would be loving each other every minute of the day, second by second. EVEN IF I DIDN”T LOVE HIM> LOL!

Jenny May 15, 2009, 10:19 AM

I like the front, the back looks a bit like Sonic the Hedgehog…

AM  May 15, 2009, 11:22 AM

I love the show but her hair style… well it’s just not my style… Its some kind of weird reverse mullet… long in the front, short in the back… although with the straight smoothness of the front and the crazy wildness of the back she does still have the Business in the front and a Party in back… Heyyaayy….

KellyK May 15, 2009, 11:39 AM

Who says that out loud about themselves? Goes a long way towards personality. Her haid is way too processed and looks dated.

And yes I would say that to her face. Or to anyones face that dared to say something like that out loud.

Jill May 15, 2009, 12:26 PM

Wait, I think I see something hiding underneath the longer part of her mullet, oh, it just Jon’s b@lls.

Anonymous May 15, 2009, 1:48 PM

she looks fine to me

jenny May 15, 2009, 2:40 PM

OMG Jill that was HILARIOUS!! Seriously, you have me peeing my pants over here!

jackie May 15, 2009, 3:29 PM

HILARIOUS ARTICLE! hahaha
YOU ARE RIGHT HER HAIRSTYLE LOOKS FRGGIN RIDICULOUS!

HAHA

marty May 15, 2009, 4:26 PM

It looks like Kate backed into a lawnmower, or maybe stuck her finger in a lightsocket and just decided to comb the front piece.

ewok May 15, 2009, 5:04 PM

Ummm…yeah.
Everybody wants that “Trailer Park Reverse Mullet”.

ah5252 May 15, 2009, 5:13 PM

I like her hair. I think it’s pretty original. It is a reverse mullet if it’s a mullet. Let her be. Her hair is up to her. Maybe she’s trying to grow it out. I like it!

Mandy May 15, 2009, 5:59 PM

Her hair looks like 2 different cuts not blended together. Maybe it is HER ATTITUDE. A lot of things about this crazy woman and bad mom don’t seem too well blended either…Like her version of truth and everybody elses.

Anonymous May 15, 2009, 6:33 PM

I wouldn’t want her ugly haircut, her 8 kids, or her lame husband.