As if she doesn't have enough going on already, Kate Gosselin is now publishing a cookbook. And when you see the title, you will laugh!
"Love Is in the Mix" is the title of Kate Gosselin's third book, slated to arrive in bookstores in October 2009. According to Us, the cookbook "will feature nutritious recipes and tips on eating organically." Kate will also talk about "how to craft family traditions that create happy memories." LOL! What, like yelling at your husband in front of everyone on a shopping outing, or getting your game on with your bodyguard?! "Love Is in the Mix?" Pffft! BTW, if you haven't noticed, Kate does little to no cooking on the show, so how she's qualified to write a cookbook is beyond us.
Our office came up with some more appropriate titles for her book:
• "Bitch Is in the Mix"
• "He'll Eat It or Beat It"
• "Only One Cook in THIS Kitchen!"
• "Rollin' in Dough"
• "How To Craft Family Traditions One Affair at a Time"
• "Recipes on How To Drive Your Husband Crazy"
• "Bitch in the Kitch"
• "Hungry for Fame"
• "Cheat, Then Eat"
• "Tummy Tuck-Busting Recipes"
• "Stirring Up Some Infidelity"
• "Recipes My Bodyguard Loves"
• "From My Mullet to Your Gullet"