Kate Gosselin's Hair Is All the Rage!

It seems that everyone -- celebrities included -- wants Kate Gosselin's hair. We're happy to oblige!

conception diaries on momlogic from first response

Connect and win in the momlogic community!

Enter the community

Get the latest news, celebrity gossip, and stories!

Newsletter sign up

next: 48-Year-Old Mom Won "The Biggest Loser"
NB May 21, 2009, 9:56 AM

HaHaHa funy she’s so into herself she deserves everthing she’s getting.

Anonymous May 21, 2009, 10:19 AM

Are you kidding?? I am OVER the hair and she needs to cut that chunk off.. or thin it or SOMETHING!!

Arisma May 21, 2009, 12:35 PM

This has been going around on ONTD for weeks now!

Trisha May 21, 2009, 1:24 PM

Are you kidding me? Not only does she need a new do because she has been sporting that ugly crap for years but its just plain UGLY! I hate watching her tuck that huge chunk behind her ear all the time. It drives me nuts. This is the ugliest hairstyle EVER and should so not be compared to the “Rachel” at least that was cute.

Shannon May 21, 2009, 1:41 PM

Totally! That big chunk is ridiculous. It’s gotten bigger as the show as gone on. She should definitely do something different.

Chrystal May 21, 2009, 1:46 PM

Hey isn’t that a backwards mullet?? Tellum? Calling Billy Ray!!!

drmom May 21, 2009, 3:57 PM

ICK! Her hair make me want to puke!

Jessica May 21, 2009, 4:09 PM

This is so hateful it disgusts me. This poor family is going through something that could rip them apart, in the public eye, and you are making fun of her hair? Leave the woman alone. You have no idea why people act the way they do. Shame on you.

Tracy May 21, 2009, 4:13 PM

Actually, I like her hair and maybe kinda wish (or hope?) that I could pull off a look like that myself. It would be so different from my normal “do”. I wasn’t expecting so much negative response to this post. Hmmm.

kitty May 21, 2009, 6:07 PM

hahah ewwww.
WORST. HAIRCUT. EVER.
so so bad.
*laughs hysterically*
the only good thing about her haircut is how disillusioned she is into thinking everyone wants it. what a scream! LOL

Bonnie May 22, 2009, 6:19 AM

I hate this haircut. She looks like she just got out bed and forgot to brush it. I have wanted her to do something with her hair for a long time. I realize she doesn’t have a lot of time to spend on her hair. But this is NO time. My son says it looks like she copied it from the Westminster Kennel Club.

Anonymous May 22, 2009, 6:19 AM

kate is too full of herself. get over it. noone wants that haircut. its the ugliest thing i have seen. kate isnt all that she thinks she is.

Must be in my own world May 22, 2009, 6:51 AM

Ok, So personally I don’t watch those type of stupid shows and have no idea who Kate is… but WOW thats a hideous hair cut!

Anna May 22, 2009, 7:07 AM

Where do these websites get their information? I would have to say that 99% of the posts about Kates hair is extreemly negative……..Her hair is not the “Rage”—-It seems to just bring out rage….Worst Haircut is more like it!

Theresa Muia May 22, 2009, 7:37 AM

Why isnt President Obama wearing this wig?

Sunday May 22, 2009, 7:41 AM

I think Angelina looks great with Kate’s hairstyle! lol

jst4gp May 22, 2009, 8:03 AM

I think Adam Lambert should go for this style…. LOL

Jude May 22, 2009, 8:27 AM

You’ve got to be kidding 1970’s look and you think it’s in? I’m a hairdresser get a life.
And who wants to look like the two liars on a fake show?

Evelyn May 22, 2009, 8:44 AM

Is it me, or wasn’t this ‘do popular in the ’80s or ’90s? I know I have seen it before and I didn’t like it then either.

Kathryn Erjavec May 22, 2009, 8:45 AM

I think that’s the uglist haircut I have ever see, & I’ve seen alot, most of the time, her hair is covering her one eye, it really looks funny!!!