Kate Gosselin's Hair Is All the Rage!

It seems that everyone -- celebrities included -- wants Kate Gosselin's hair. We're happy to oblige!

conception diaries on momlogic from first response

Connect and win in the momlogic community!

Enter the community

Get the latest news, celebrity gossip, and stories!

Newsletter sign up

next: 48-Year-Old Mom Won "The Biggest Loser"
Anonymous May 24, 2009, 8:17 PM

LOL…her hair is a mess- her hairstylist needs to get FIRED! LOL

L. Fox May 24, 2009, 8:48 PM

What a bunch of haters. You all must be a bunch of unhappy women that want to kick someone when they’re down to make your own miserable lives a little brighter. Too sad.

Cherie Stone May 24, 2009, 9:05 PM

R U serious?? I don’t want her hair! And I can name hundreds of other people that wouldn’t want it either!

Susan May 24, 2009, 10:10 PM

Maybe she wouldn’t like anyone’s haircut who has posted a criticizm…did you ever think of that?? She has made so much money from the reality show that she could shave her head bald if she wanted to and most assuredly doesn’t give a flying fig what any of you think!! You’re still all following her…bad haircut or not!!!

Caroline May 24, 2009, 10:21 PM

We wonder why our kids are so obsessed with looks just sad that who cares what hair style she has good lord.

Angil May 25, 2009, 12:09 AM

I LOVE Kate Gosselins hair style:)

py May 25, 2009, 3:22 AM

Kate, I’m sorry, but it’s gots to go!! I think this is why Jon is not into to you, beside the fact that you are just plain old mean!! Stop yelling at that man like he’s your child and treat him like an equal. It’s not becoming, that is the hair or the way you behave. Your daughters are watching, and Lord knows they will never get a good man if they act like you. They will run them all away!! And your son’s will be little momma’s boys. Be nicer Kate, and go get a new hair style for the new season.

MARTHA SERRETT  May 25, 2009, 2:54 PM

There are more important things then her hair but i think itis a cute style why is everybidy hating on her.R u jealous or what.

laurie May 25, 2009, 9:47 PM

if she just layered that chunk of hair, it would be cute. she has the face to pull it off, and in the earlier seasons, that was not as long and chunky. she just needs to get it shaped up or something!

Elle May 26, 2009, 12:40 PM

You people are sick. Get a life and stop scruinizing everyone else’s.

Amanda May 26, 2009, 2:57 PM

I could not stand to have that huge chunk over my eyeball. I end up pushing any of my hair back everytime I see her on TV with that thing. I just want her to shave it off and start all over already.

Coach Jenn May 27, 2009, 7:47 AM

That is so funny! I’m gonna run out and get the cut right now.

anonymous May 27, 2009, 8:52 AM

Kudos to Chrystal!!! Backwards mullet, I concur :-).

coffee plz May 28, 2009, 12:48 AM

Kate Gosselin has the most perfect hair on the internet as of now

Beck May 29, 2009, 6:07 PM

I never watched the show before, but I HAD to on the 25th cuz I knew everyone would be talking about it. Kates hair is nasty, what is she thinking? I also noticed that she seems to have plenty of time to get her legs waxed… I hardly have time for a shower and I only have 3 kids. >>>jealous

www.gotWORKatHOME.com May 30, 2009, 4:08 PM

“Kate Gosselin’s Hair Is All the Rage!”
You must mean OUT RAGE, her hair looks horrible!

Val May 30, 2009, 8:32 PM

I HATE her hair and always have. What is up with the rooster tail in the back? Ugliest ever…sorry Kate, but time for a new hairdo.

PJ June 2, 2009, 12:11 PM

Are you serious? The back of that woman’s head looks like Donald Duck’s butt. Who would want that????

steph June 8, 2009, 10:09 PM

I like her hair cut it suits her personally as well as its very versital if its not broken y fix it

yadayada June 14, 2009, 8:45 PM

There is only one person who can wear that hairdo and it is a black woman. She is f*cking nuts!