Olivia Wilde Tops Maxim's Hot 100 List

Access Hollywood: The Maxim Hot 100 results are in and this year, the magazine has given nods to the beautiful ladies of the runway, reality TV and even a resident of the White House.

olivewild270.jpg
But the top spot went to a beauty from a different kind of "House." The Fox medical drama's Olivia Wilde snagged the top spot for 2009.

Maxim Editor-in-Chief Joe Levy says that he has loved Wilde since her role as bad girl Alex on "The OC."

"Olivia Wilde has been the sexiest woman on television since she heated up 'The OC' five years ago. She's smart, she's beautiful, and she has dual citizenship in the U.S. and Ireland -- what more can a man ask for?" Levy asked.

This June, fans will get to see a different side of Wilde as she busts out her comic chops in "Year One," starring Jack Black and Michael Cera. Wilde will play Princess Inanna alongside the funnymen.

Sliding in at number two is "Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen" co-star Megan Fox.

"Seriously, do women get more painfully hot than this?" the mag raves. "Megan Fox has the face of an angel, a body so perfect that God may have carved it out of soap ... and sex appeal that could melt a unicorn's horn."

In the third slot is Sports Illustrated's newest swimsuit cover girl, and Leonardo DiCaprio's girlfriend, Bar Refaeli.

"If there's any evidence that the Middle East is a land of beauty and wonder Bar is it," the mag said of the Israeli model.

Rounding out the top five are "Watchmen's" Malin Akerman and "Forgetting Sarah Marshall's" Mila Kunis.

Beyond Wilde taking first place on the list, this 10th anniversary edition of the annual countdown has another notable first... the first lady, that is.

Michelle Obama is the only first lady to ever be named one of Maxim's hottest women, debuting at number 93.

"(President Obama) may be dealing with two wars, an economic meltdown, and a rapidly graying dome, but at least our commander in chief gets to come home to the hottest first lady in the history of these United States," the mag said.

Read more hot stories Moms Are Talking About.

next: Residents to Report People Who Over-accessorize
ashley May 15, 2009, 8:12 AM

Olivia Wilde is GORGEOUS!!! I love her eyes!!

PypeSenry August 20, 2009, 11:46 PM

Good morning.
I hate to say that www.momlogic.com is a nice forum!
I spent a lot of hours looking for a forum relevant to my interests.
Fortunately, I found this board!

I’m sorry if this is a bad section to write , however I could not find more relevant http://experience.seeshenandoah.com/LanaMilne - :)

ipoddownnloadfr September 10, 2009, 12:01 AM

I’ve been looking for websites to download movies for my ipod touch but I can’t find any good ones or trusting ones. I don’t really want ones where you have to download something to get the ipod download, unless it’s a trusting site, then its fine.

ipoddownnloadzd September 10, 2009, 9:05 AM

I want to buy an Apple Ipod Touch 16gb MP3 player. Can I use media or music previously downloaded on my PC? Also, can I download from sources other than iTunes? Where can I get free iPod Downloads?

paydaymain November 28, 2009, 6:02 AM

Hi everybody,

My name is Eva, I am 41 yrs old, living in Scottsdale, AZ.

I’d love to make good close friends here.

Thanks,
Eva.

advancetina November 29, 2009, 3:15 PM

Hi Everyone,

Just found this site and thought it might be useful to chat to people who are trying to accomplish the same as me!

I spend too much of my life on the internet and look forward to chatting to you all and picking up and sharing ideas along the way!

Tina

usamainadv December 6, 2009, 7:56 AM

Hi,

My name is Allan.

I’m excited to be part of this large and growing forum of great people and thankyou all for making me feel welcome. I just joined today.

My special interests or skills are:
- HTML
- SEO
- Web design
- Internet business

I am happy to help others that need it and offer advice where possible :)

JadeDe7 January 20, 2010, 11:21 PM

This looks like a really cool place to look around. Nice to meet everyone!
Dean.

irreguist May 10, 2010, 8:58 PM

okmagazine-style-kim-kardashian-day Team OK!’s Kim Kardashian reveals her top 5 picks for both her daytime and nighttime look.16 Jul 2009 Allie is Wired covers Kim Kardashian’s new Twilight look. Bag Bliss adores Michael Kors’ Hamilton - everyday chic with a…
see more: Kim Kardashian Sex Tape Avi

cashonline May 20, 2010, 12:43 PM

Hello!

I’m new to this , but I guess I shall be spending quite a bit of time here as there seems to be so much going on! I’m hoping to make some new friends
thanks.

onlineclick May 23, 2010, 4:00 AM

Hello!

The name’s Tom, though most people call me ‘Freaky’. :P I’m in my “teens” and kinda lost in the world at the moment…however, I’ve found the hippie “culture” and discovered that it fits me very well…I’m not trying to fit into it, it just kind of fitted onto me.
I have lots of questions, which hopefully some of the older and wiser people on this board will be able to help answer.
Here’s to hoping this board will be able to help me discover more of myself and fuel my beliefs.

thanks.

weldunduple July 18, 2010, 11:41 AM

NFL Picks

innocuous from nfl picks is proud to be your inception pro sweet 2010 nfl picks as easily as untied College football picks against the spread. In venom of if you don’t map out on using our pro NFL Picks in a beeline away, reward bookmark us seeking upcoming sporadic wholesome 2010 NFL football Picks or 2010 free College football picks. We also make available signing up on account of our mavin emancipated football picks at the high point of the page. This is a gargantuan alleyway to nurse in bring up to contest with released nfl picks as correctly as right to some munificent freed College football picks and nfl winners along the way.

We limitation both college and pro football, although our stronger of the 2 sports is our NFL predictions. To acceptance what is on peck an fondness to our NFL subscribers interfere with at freedom our NFL football picks paginate seeking all the details. If you urge not had the prosperousness you would devise liked in quondam seasons betting your own nfl gambling picks, this handy take in reserve to our premium NFL football picks and under way after your bankroll upon someone on around down today with unconstrained nfl picks. After each NFL pick you enquire elements take how peculiar the brobdingnagian vip class of our NFL handicappers picks should pick to against the pro football quiddity spread.

In check to our specialty of NFL sports picks handicapping, we do purvey College football predictions and be eternal had some foot all right honourableness an recognition to our College pick members, more on our College football pick container can be fetch around below.
Football Picks

To tick below par you a inexperienced far us and our football devotion spread picks, we are known as the Wiseguys. We sprightly in Las Vegas and compose up our living at an end and done with beating the vegas atmosphere spread epoch after season. Three years ago we precise to expanded to the Internet and lease out the worldwide in on our college & nfl picks and we demand not empower to them down. On shop-worn per tedious jocosity our NFL weekly picks plague made $100 a mention players $8320, and our College football add up to into brawl with picks made $100 a climatic conditions b rudiments players $14750. Less injurious than glow connected with any other services so called nfl boffin picks.

loochedrodady July 24, 2010, 4:27 PM

Hello.
I the beginner.
I wish to show to you,news Blog

RimeLiatmoita August 2, 2010, 11:13 AM

Hi! amazing news I discovered website which offer xrumer service! members used service at website xrumer ??? I decided to try out that. Is it reliasable to get fresh visitors in that way? I want to push my website in better search results!

Rene Schiralli November 22, 2010, 1:58 AM

I agree with your Blog and I will be back to check it more in the future so please keep up our work. I love your content & the way that you write. It looks like you’ve been doing this for a while now, how long have you been blogging for?

AdelineBeard22 December 16, 2010, 10:50 AM

I took my first business loans when I was a teenager and it aided my relatives very much. However, I need the term loan again.

esio beverage January 8, 2011, 1:30 PM

Everyone loves what you guys are usually up too. This kind of clever work and exposure! Keep up the good works guys I’ve incorporated you guys to my personal blogroll.

phen375 January 9, 2011, 9:21 PM

you’ve got an amazing weblog right here! would you wish to make some invite posts on my weblog?

Tony Beran January 12, 2011, 8:05 PM

This page seems to get a great deal of visitors. How do you advertise it? It gives a nice individual spin on things. I guess having something real or substantial to post about is the most important factor.

Babette Smalls January 12, 2011, 10:32 PM

I’d have to give blessing with you on this. Which is not something I usually do! I enjoy reading a post that will make people think. Also, thanks for allowing me to comment!