"Real Housewives of NYC" Vote Kelly Off

This season of "The Real Housewives of New York City" was bitchier, cattier, and nastier than ever, thanks to the nasty and bizarre antics of self-important, self-aggrandizing, leather-skinned, ex-model Kelly Bensimon.

Last night on Part One of one of the best "Real Housewives" reunion shows EVER, the ladies admitted that if they had to vote one person off Manhattan Island (and the show), it would be new housewife Kelly. Of course, Kelly, always pretending to be above all the negativity and bitchiness, refused to participate in host Andy Cohen's little scenario.

see more photossee more photos
Orange County!Atlanta!

next: Couple's 'Buy Black' Experiment Becomes a Movement
Amy May 13, 2009, 3:23 PM

I vote Kelly off too, she is annoying!

Shannon May 13, 2009, 5:01 PM

I am amazed that Kelly has received any of the noteriaty that she craves. She is not intelligent. She is not funny or interesting. She isn’t even attractive. The only thing she has working for her is her height and her confidence.I can’t believe someone bothered to put this dull woman on TV.

Susan May 13, 2009, 5:07 PM

Kelly is annoying…yes but the show is about all the drama and i love how Ms.B drives kalamity crazy…the show would be kinda boring without that chemistry….i am sorry but I tivo the show just so i can ff past the Silex parts…I think they are sooooo weird…i just can’t stomach them…thats my vote..I love Ms.B she is hilarious…she and Jill are the only reason to watch the show…

ame i. May 13, 2009, 6:22 PM

shegurl May 13, 2009, 7:12 PM

that horse face is full of it. She actually emails celeb bloggers all the time to see if they have “dirt” on her NY castmates so she can have some blackmail on them.
SKANKNNK!!! needs to go! never liked her, never will. Hope I dont have to see her face EVER AGAIN.

allyson May 14, 2009, 2:22 AM

I like Kelly-she is distant, but she is trying to keep some dignity.

toots May 14, 2009, 2:03 PM

Keep Kelly on the show! While I admit she’s a total boring, her drama with Bethenny more than justifies her existence. She can barely utter a sentence that makes any logical sense and continutaly contradicts herself. There is very little going on in that pretty little head. In a battle of wits, Kelly is defenseless. She’s a train-wreck I can’t stop watching!

AC May 14, 2009, 5:18 PM

Bethenny is horrible — unattractive, yuck, annoying. She is jealous of Kelly. Keep Kelly on. She ups the class of this group.

CTM May 15, 2009, 11:17 AM

Kelly is a horrible person. I can’t stand watching her. She’s hideous to look at. I agree with an earlier poster - the only thing she has going for her is her height. Other than that, YUCK!

KJG May 15, 2009, 12:06 PM

“I’m amazed that anyone would chose to use their valued free time watching this program. Bleh!”

I admit, it’s my guilty pleasure! Life for us really ‘Real’ women is tough, and these women crack me up!

Dee June 5, 2009, 6:44 PM

I would vote that loud mouth, negative and hostile Bethenny off the show.
She thinks she is better than everyone and they must kiss her butt. She acts like a victim the second anyone calls her out for her horrible and nasty remarks.
So what if Kelly doesn’t kiss her butt or avoids someone at a party? Big deal!
Kelly was correct when she told Bethenny to get out of the gutter and stop the nasty comments. Is she is too stupid to understand the comment? Bethenny chooses to spread her hatred and act like a high school bully.
All she does is trash women, what a peach!

cash advance December 12, 2009, 12:31 PM

Hi!!! www.momlogic.com is one of the best resourceful websites of its kind. I take advantage of reading it every day. I will be back.