These tips are gathered from real-life desperate housewives who wish they could have realized their husbands were cheating sooner!!
Sarah Symonds: Telltale signs, used properly, can help a wife stay two steps ahead of her husband and not be taken for a fool, nor humiliated by his selfish indiscretions. Basically they will help her stay in charge of her life, her marriage, her emotions, and her self-esteem -- while preventing her husband from "Having it All!!"
* NOTE: The biggest telltale sign of a husband's infidelity is the fact that the wife has reason to be suspicious in the first place.
- He speaks in a low voice on the phone, or hangs up quickly
- He has an "unusual glow" about him
- He suddenly wants to try new sexual positions with you
- He wants to help you do his laundry
- He spends an excessive amount of time on the computer after you've gone to bed
- He is "nicer to you" all of a sudden
- He goes out of his way to buy you gifts (known as "guilt gifts")
- He fills your car with gas (an excuse to be alone to talk to his "other woman")
- He offers to go grocery shopping (more time to talk to his other woman!)
- He suggests you go out for a night with the girls -- that you go "enjoy yourself"
- Credit card bills are suddenly always paid on time by him, as he doesn't want you to have to "bother yourself" with them
- You notice he is taking more cash from the ATM and he can't explain why he needs it -- and has no purchases to show for it
- He is reticent to make long-term family plans with you
- He becomes fanatical about your birth control
- He starts taking more "business trips" than necessary
- He starts coming home later and later -- sometimes not at all!
- He tells you he is working late at the office, but when you call, he has left for the day!
- He tells you he is working overtime, yet when you check his salary slip there is no record of it.
Many of these tips were shared with me by real-life desperate housewives -- via a "Cheaters Anonymous" webinar I carried out. My personal empowerment message to wives is to check up on everything as much as possible. Never take what he tells you for granted! Never be a doormat or a mouse-wife for him!