Cheating Tips All Wives Should Be Aware Of!

These tips are gathered from real-life desperate housewives who wish they could have realized their husbands were cheating sooner!!

Sarah Symonds: Telltale signs, used properly, can help a wife stay two steps ahead of her husband and not be taken for a fool, nor humiliated by his selfish indiscretions. Basically they will help her stay in charge of her life, her marriage, her emotions, and her self-esteem -- while preventing her husband from "Having it All!!"

man staring at woman in hotel room

* NOTE: The biggest telltale sign of a husband's infidelity is the fact that the wife has reason to be suspicious in the first place.

• He speaks in a low voice on the phone, or hangs up quickly
  • He has an "unusual glow" about him
  • He suddenly wants to try new sexual positions with you
  • He wants to help you do his laundry
  • He spends an excessive amount of time on the computer after you've gone to bed
  • He is "nicer to you" all of a sudden
  • He goes out of his way to buy you gifts (known as "guilt gifts")
  • He fills your car with gas (an excuse to be alone to talk to his "other woman")
  • He offers to go grocery shopping (more time to talk to his other woman!)
  • He suggests you go out for a night with the girls -- that you go "enjoy yourself"
  • Credit card bills are suddenly always paid on time by him, as he doesn't want you to have to "bother yourself" with them
  • You notice he is taking more cash from the ATM and he can't explain why he needs it -- and has no purchases to show for it
  • He is reticent to make long-term family plans with you
  • He becomes fanatical about your birth control
  • He starts taking more "business trips" than necessary
  • He starts coming home later and later -- sometimes not at all!
  • He tells you he is working late at the office, but when you call, he has left for the day!
  • He tells you he is working overtime, yet when you check his salary slip there is no record of it.

Many of these tips were shared with me by real-life desperate housewives -- via a "Cheaters Anonymous" webinar I carried out. My personal empowerment message to wives is to check up on everything as much as possible. Never take what he tells you for granted! Never be a doormat or a mouse-wife for him!

next: Breastfeeding Toddler Causes Stir
Andrea Moore May 30, 2009, 3:24 AM

I thought this may be of interest.

john smith December 17, 2009, 2:22 PM

some of those things are the stupidest things I have ever heard of. just because your husband wants to help with the laundry or grocerys or buys you presents or wants to spend more time with you or be more romantic and adventurous in bed does NOT mean he is having an affair. Thats ridiculous, I can see some things but this article is the exact reason relationships fail because it makes our wives freaked out because we are being NICE to them. dumb.

JamericanSpice December 19, 2009, 10:21 PM

Very very true! Esp the computer!

Tonya M December 19, 2009, 10:32 PM

my now ex-husband displayed NONE of theses signs. I had no clue… zip, zero, nada no clue until a 6 month old child was brought to my door. So while these may be used as a clue nothing is certain. If you don’t trust him to begin with there is a reason. Be it your own insecurities or actual infidelity it doesn’t matter…. either way it can destroy a relationship.

Beverly October 15, 2010, 10:12 PM

Once a cheater always a cheater. I married a man who married me because he was afraid of losing our daughter. I was 25 and he was 26. He had been in the Navy and probably with countless women/girls and I was a naive girl from the South. Since that time, he has continued to have affairs. I don’t buy the issue about weight because I no longer have but (at 60 I looked damn good) However, until my late 40s, I had one of the toughest shapes you ever wanted to see and I dressed and still do as though I had stepped out of a fashion magazine. He didn’t notice until he found out that this fine and I do mean fine brother was after me and in his words it nearly killed him. Well, whatever. I say that I will never stoop down to his level yet after nearly 40 years and 3 homes and retirement, I have finally had enough. I am in the process of launching a new product in the market and have other ventures going on and I am seriously thinking about leaving. I am not staying for him. I worked to hard to obtain what some will call possessions but I have paid a hefty price. However, this too has become secondary for me. His latest tramp, husband knocked on my door to tell me my husband was having an affair with his wife and handed me a phone report with the wife pouring out her undying love for him. I told the husband I already knew about it and enlighten him with additional information. The husband is in denial and now tells me that my husband was not having an affair with his wife. For my part, I think they both deserve each other. I was told that the woman had done this before. They stayed in Las Vegas together for an entire week. LOSERS and I am getting out.

Donate Car to Charity February 12, 2011, 2:10 AM

Junk Car Removal - The Easiest Car Disposal Solution

get pregnant with pcos February 13, 2011, 1:59 AM

how to get pregnant fast?

meal replacement diets February 14, 2011, 12:32 PM

have you try this method to lose weight?

Paketresor February 17, 2011, 11:03 PM

keep up the great work on the site. I like it. Could maybe use some more updates more often, but i am sure you have got more or better things to do like we all have to do unfortunately. :p

resor February 20, 2011, 6:52 AM

i have visited this cool site a couple of times now and i have to say that i find it quite exeptional actually. keep it up! =p

Gaylene Spitale March 4, 2011, 10:19 AM

This domain seems to recieve a great deal of visitors. How do you get traffic to it? It gives a nice individual twist on things. I guess having something useful or substantial to give info on is the most important thing.

Mark Donota March 4, 2011, 11:26 PM

This page appears to get a good ammount of visitors. How do you advertise it? It gives a nice individual spin on things. I guess having something authentic or substantial to post about is the most important thing.

bed frames March 10, 2011, 11:51 AM

That is the fitting weblog for anybody who wants to search out out about this topic. You notice so much its nearly exhausting to argue with you (not that I actually would need…HaHa). You definitely put a brand new spin on a topic thats been written about for years. Nice stuff, just great!

Parthenia Strejcek March 14, 2011, 11:34 PM

certainly like your web site but you have to check the spelling on quite a few of your posts. Many of them are rife with spelling problems and I find it very bothersome to tell the truth nevertheless I will definitely come back again.

buy Keflex March 24, 2011, 2:57 PM

You really make it seem so easy with your presentation but I find this topic to be really something which I think I would never understand. It seems too complicated and very broad for me. I am looking forward for your next post, I will try to get the hang of it!

100 mg clomid day  March 25, 2011, 6:51 PM

I admit, I have not been on this webpage in a long time… however it was another joy to see It is such an important topic and ignored by so many, even professionals. I thank you to help making people more aware of possible issues.Great stuff as usual.

no prescription cipro March 29, 2011, 11:49 AM

There are certainly a lot of details like that to take into consideration. That is a great point to bring up. I offer the thoughts above as general inspiration but clearly there are questions like the one you bring up where the most important thing will be working in honest good faith. I don?t know if best practices have emerged around things like that, but I am sure that your job is clearly identified as a fair game.

how can i buy my strattera online? March 29, 2011, 3:31 PM