You Wanna Hang With Kate or Octomom?

If death were not an option, which tabloid wonder would you want to spend time with?

Lately, Kate Gosselin of "Jon & Kate Plus Eight" is becoming the mom all the world loves to hate. But let's not forget Nadya Suleman (a.k.a. the Octomom), who had some people plenty pissed when she showed up with her 14 kiddies last January.

Both women have had their share of media attention -- and most of us are just plain sick of both of them.

So, if you HAD to spend the afternoon with one of these notorious moms and their kids (and if death isn't an option), who would you pick?

Kate Gosselin Nadya "Octomom" Suleman
kate gosselin nadya suleman

PROS

CONS

• She'll give you hair tips
  • She'll make food from her new cookbook

PROS

• Dr. Phil might stop by!
  • Nannies watch kids while you two shop!

CONS

• You'll have to pay for everything
  • You'll be forced to listen to her deny she had plastic surgery

See Also:

next: Octuplets' Mom Inks Reality TV, Book Deals
Nell May 31, 2009, 10:39 AM

They both disgust me in different ways, but if I HAD to pick one, it would be Octomom. The only reason is because if Kate ever gave me the attitude she gives her husband, I would have to go upside her head a few times. However, with Octomom, I would have to just tolerate stupidity.

Nell May 31, 2009, 10:39 AM

Mark May 31, 2009, 2:13 PM

Coming on Pay Per View!, Kate vs Octomom in an epic battle to the death, Fighting for the championship title of who can make the most money exploiting their children. Why didn’t they give us a third choice, between Kate and the Octomom, I would rather be with Aileen Wuornos. She’s a much better mother now…

smoore May 31, 2009, 4:33 PM

octomom, she seems more down to earth crazy, Kate seems snobby crazy.

Anonymous May 31, 2009, 6:52 PM

who?

Bob In Pacifica May 31, 2009, 10:25 PM

I love Octamom’s full lips and exotic looks. I think she’s a little crazy too, which might make her more exciting in the romantic department. Wouldn’t necessarily want to hang out with her.

Kate? No thanks. Maybe when Jon takes off bar-hopping and checks out the local girls I might tag along. Maybe we’ll run into Octamom.

Doug May 31, 2009, 11:56 PM

Here’s the difference. Kate did not purposely have 6 kids. Octomom did. That’s the difference. Most of you, I guarantee, have not watched JON & KATE since season one. But you all make presumptions of Jon and Kate based on recent media coverage (which is negative by nature). Some of you are still clueless.

Mom3 June 1, 2009, 12:06 AM

I would prefer a LONG SLOW PAINFUL DEATH! They both should be ashamed of themselves for pimping (Yes I did use the “P” word)their kids. I know several moms with BIG families (the biggest 14 kids) and they are TRUE moms. Theses women should just be called “Selfish Self Centered Incubators” who had children only to use them for profit.

chamula June 1, 2009, 7:57 AM

In the end neither of them are what they claim to be: Mothers.

Margie June 1, 2009, 8:39 AM

I really would have to hurt Kate too. She is not a nice person and all of her spouting how much she loves her kids does not ring true. I have watched the show from the beginning and how Jon has put up with her I don’t know. I give him credit.

Yea, I would take slow, painful death.

Manic Mommy June 1, 2009, 2:18 PM

Seriously, I would rather stick hot pokers in every orifice of my body than hang with either of these two freaks! But, if forced to choose, I might say Octomom only because I don’t think she’s that hands-on (and using that term LOOSELY here) with her kids, and we’d probably get to just lounge around AWAY from her brood.

Jennifer June 1, 2009, 2:50 PM

I would have to say Kate cause the Octomom has serious issues! She needs to start acting like a mom and stop seeing them as a mealticket!

Deb June 1, 2009, 3:27 PM

Answer D: Not enough information to choose an answer.
For an afternoon, I would rather spend it with Octomon. Psychosis is much more interesting than Kate’s common old narcisistic nurotic behavior.

quasar63 June 1, 2009, 3:31 PM

I never was partial to my siblings views on life in gen. I was more concerned with thier children, and making sure they were aware that life was more than what you can squeeze out of it by being a Rat in the Race. So it would be either/any mother, cause it’s the kids that matter. They’re prisoners, they soon relize it, resent it and make some stupid choices trying to escape it. The mothers are trapped too. Thats why you look before you leap. It’s so sad..bc the kids pay the most early on, Society pays later. Quasar63

mercaties June 1, 2009, 6:29 PM

I’m going to have to go with Octomom on this one. I think I’d end up in a fist fight with Kate. LOL!

Jamie Wagers June 1, 2009, 9:37 PM

I only chose octomom because I don’t think I could handle five minutes with Kate. I don’t like the way she treats her husband or anyone.

rymor June 1, 2009, 9:42 PM

Octomom, hands down! I can handle crazy much better then mean people! I’d end up slapping Kate, over and over. lol

nomorenadya June 4, 2009, 4:14 AM

Horrible thought…
I guess Octo…
She would be so much fun in a verbal sparring match. Her psychobabble is no match for my sarcasm and wit…

fr1360 June 19, 2009, 3:06 PM

Neither! I couldn’t stand looking at Naydia’s lips!!!

fr1360 June 19, 2009, 3:09 PM