Why the Eff Do You Have a Kid?

So you can take outrageous pictures of them?!?

Childless Bitch: From the Miss Piggy virus, to having to skip out on that $7 gallon of Odwalla orange juice, to the skyrocketing unemployment rates -- we are in a seriously crappy time. We're bummed. We're broke. We need a good laugh, which can be the best (and cheapest) medicine, and this menacing little website is just what the doctor ordered.

family taking pictures

Upon first viewing "Why the F&*$ Do You Have a Kid?" I was mesmerized. These people are insane, I thought. And their kids are going to grow up and rob me. I was overwhelmed by a sense of white, middle-class guilt. I did not identify with, nor have I ever been exposed to, any of these people with their babies tucked away inside the hatch of two wheeled motorized vehicles. Is this really funny -- am I supposed to be laughing at other people's bad decisions? The more I saw, the more I began to lose my sense of political correctness and just laughed. Yes, these people are idiots, but that is why the Internet exists -- and thank you Al Gore for inventing it!

We've all made bad decisions -- some worse than others. But taking a sexy self-portrait with your toddler in the tub in the background, come on, that's funny!

What's the silliest thing you've ever done with your kid and a digital camera?

next: Pregnant Mom Dies from Swine Flu, Baby OK
Banita May 6, 2009, 3:25 PM

What the hell is wrong with those people? Are they so happy with their own lives that they want to clone themselves to share the joy with us? Someone should put contraception in their drinking water. Idiots in not a strong enough word.

Liz May 6, 2009, 6:22 PM

There are not words to express how horrifying that site is. Garbage like that is what led people to advocate eugenics in the past.

Dels May 6, 2009, 7:16 PM

the majority of pictures looked to be of teens so obviously there is something already lacking.
but I had a chuckle at their expense soo.. moving on

Lyris May 6, 2009, 10:46 PM

I thought many of the photos were in bad taste but funny at the same time. I decided to leave the site after spotting groups of pregnant teens smiling as if they won a trip to Disney World. It makes me sick because in the end, the babies will suffer.

Sara May 7, 2009, 3:43 PM

So, so sad. All the pregnant teen moms looking so proud of themselves. None of them look mature enough to raise a child! Guess who will pay for it? The child of course!

Lisa R. December 20, 2009, 5:32 AM

I did not find a single one of these pictures, videos, et al funny. Not one. How is it even remotely amusing to see a picture of a child w/the business end of a rifle in his mouth?! That is just plain horrifying. Who thinks that’s cute? My head hurts from just looking at these pictures. It’s too bad child protective services is so understaffed all across the country. Many, many people need to have their children taken away from them. That anyone would think those pictures are OK, funny or harmless is just criminal. Damn.