Do Preschool Boys Make Good Husbands?

Dysfunctional relationships start young.

next: Jon and Kate, I Don't Know How to Quit You
SaraSays June 3, 2009, 9:34 AM

That was very cute but you shouldn’t of had your little girl cuss at the end, that was VERY irresponsible of you.

Marlie June 3, 2009, 10:18 AM

wow. not sure those two are right for each other. lol.

Anonymous June 3, 2009, 11:35 AM

Adorable! You need to keep some soap handy though, she is becoming a potty mouth. Perhaps Poohead would have been a better choice.

beanna June 3, 2009, 11:56 AM

Too cute!! I am hoping that it was just coaching that prompted her to ask if she looked fat in the jeans. I would hate to think a 3yo is picking that kind of negative body image up already.

JW June 3, 2009, 2:11 PM

could have been cute, but not too fond of the encouragment of some of the things that were said.

June June 3, 2009, 4:51 PM

How do you people come up with these cute ideas? Nearly fell off of my chair laughing at the screaming match. The little girl plays her part well.

DB June 3, 2009, 8:02 PM

Tis is the most hilarious thing I have ever seen…potty mouth and all

Monica June 3, 2009, 11:43 PM

I absolutely love this video. So cute. My husband even wanted to see it a second time.

AM  June 4, 2009, 12:24 AM

There is something very disturbing about the way this mom is raising her child. She is teaching her to be hateful and mean, not to mention spiteful. This baby girl is having her innocent spirit damaged by her own mother. I pray that the other adults around this little girl can find a way to stop this mom from damaging this precious little soul.

Caroline June 4, 2009, 11:30 PM

AM, shut up. SaraSays,she didn’t cuss. And JW, relax.

AM  June 5, 2009, 1:19 AM

Caroline, “shut up…” Really??? Are you still in high school or what?? This mom’s parenting skills are seriously lacking. The fact that she had her daughter substitute a made up word for a swear word is the least of the problems with the way this child is being raised. If this mom continues with this type of parenting style she is sure to be stuck with a bratty, self-centered little snot with a bad attitude for a daughter. And by the way, who do you think you are that you think you can tell other people what to do and when to speak. Do you really think that if someone has an opinion that opposes yours that they don’t have the right to speak it??? You must think that … let me set you straight on this… Anyone who has an opinion no matter what that opinion is has the right to express their opinion. In fact that is the point of sites like this… EVERYONE gets to express their opinion so that topics such as whether or not this is cute behavior and whether or not a mom encouraging this behavior is good parenting or not, can be discussed by everyone who wants chooses to participate :O) YUP EVERYONE!! even dimwitted people like you :O)

ada June 5, 2009, 6:44 AM

Great, made me laugh. Regarding the ‘bad parenting comments and negative feedback; Come on! This is a light hearted piece/skit. We all want the best for our kids and everyone is different. At least she used the word in an appropriate manner!

AB

FT June 5, 2009, 8:43 AM

lol for the skit and LOL at the comments.

What are your children doing while you’re trawling the internet putting down other peoples work? It’s a joke. Having a child say a word that they probably don’t understand is not going to affect their personality.

Furthermore, do you think children are deaf? How long can you can protect them from the evils of “cuss” words? Are you going to make them wear ear muffs anytime you go somewhere with other adults? Are you going to monitor any and all TV and Literature? Being over-protective leads to the same problems that you mentioned when you were telling someone else how to raise their child.

PAO June 9, 2009, 5:51 PM

This video was hilarious.
Some of you people need to get a life.
Really…

Jovanka June 10, 2009, 9:58 AM

The video is hilarious - almost as hilarious as the uptight church ladies accusing you of bad parenting!!

haley June 14, 2009, 12:59 PM

That was the cuttest thing ever!Ash and Lilly where so cute!I never knew the little seceret about Ash! (that he has a girl friend?)

Pam March 24, 2010, 5:31 PM

I think this mother has a great sense of humor for putting this video up. Everyone is raised differently and that’s what allows the world to have so many different personalities. Every single person who is exposed to the outside world knows about cuss words, so why people of a certain age “shouldn’t know” these words is far beyond me. Better to let people learn them early so you can teach them when and how using these words is appropriate before someone else can. That’s what my mom did and I harldy ever use those words.

Billie March 24, 2010, 6:20 PM

This would have been cute if it weren’t so obviously staged.

Mitchell Benty March 28, 2011, 5:33 PM

Hello. fantastic job. I did not expect this. This is a remarkable story. Thanks!

Jayson Ichinotsubo March 30, 2011, 7:34 AM

Wow! Thank you! I continuously wanted to write on my site something like that. Can I implement a fragment of your post to my site?