Jon Gosselin Busted!

Smoking! Let's just hope the kids aren't around to witness the filthy habit.

next: Make Dad Breakfast in Bed
Emma June 19, 2009, 8:54 AM

After being married to a woman like that I’m surprised that’s all he’s smoking

chris June 19, 2009, 9:09 AM

You can tell from the picture that he is sneaking it so I doubt his kids saw him doing it.

Absolute June 19, 2009, 9:23 AM

I agree Emma. If I was married to that woman, I would be smoking a lot more than cigarettes.

Mom2two June 19, 2009, 9:34 AM

If he was smoking something else at least it would be more “organic” ;-)

Mamimi June 19, 2009, 10:20 AM

Ugh. I like him even less now. Smokers are disgusting.

Mary Scott June 19, 2009, 11:24 AM

Smokers are not disgusting. He is an adult and has every right to smoke if he wants. I personally don’t smoke, but I’m sick of other people calling people names just because they choosed to live their lives differently.

nancy June 19, 2009, 11:46 AM

Our president smokes and not a big deal, why do we single out Jon for smoking - it is his right - don’t have to like it but it isn’t criminal behavior not is it new worthy.

Mamimi June 19, 2009, 12:13 PM

Mary Scott, I do apologize if you’re offended but smokers truly are repulsive. Have you ever stood near someone who was smoking or who had just recently smoked? It’s gross. He has the right to do it, but that doesn’t make it any more pleasant.

Shawn Kingsten June 19, 2009, 1:00 PM

Ugh guys, he’s smoking a joint-can’t you tell its hand wrapped? What a loser. First a younger woman, pot, alcohol-oh and the person he knows he is now-pha-lease. What a deadbeat loser.

Mike June 19, 2009, 1:11 PM

I’d be smoking heroin if I was married to his wife…

Jill June 19, 2009, 2:55 PM

Haha, mom2two, that’s too funny. If I was married to her I would vote to legalize pot.

Emma June 19, 2009, 3:04 PM

ROFLMBO mom2two yeah he is probably trying to be more “green” lol

momof3 June 19, 2009, 3:16 PM

What difference does it make if he is smoking…we should not be analyzing every moment of their lives. I am rooting for these two….I think it is a positive sign that in the pictures he is still wearing his wedding ring…

cyndy June 19, 2009, 3:31 PM

The husband’s bad behavior is always the wife’s fault.
*eyeroll* ugh.

Sherri Smith June 19, 2009, 3:32 PM

I feel bad for the guy… well for the Gosselin’s period! Everyone is just ridiculing them LEFT & RIGHT! I think we need to stop analyzing what everyone else is doing and focus more on what WE should be doing better…

Ugh seriously… people just need to leave this family alone!

End User June 19, 2009, 5:09 PM

Isn’t this the land of the free????
Last time I checked, he is old enough to smoke in this country. Or do you liberals want to take away more rights from citizens and expect government to tell you what you can and can’t do. And this is not an issue of common sense, it about freedom.
Jon excerised his freedom to light up a smoke. Hell I’d join him in flavor country! Maybe cook some bulgogi on the grill too. Why is this news? Did ya get all pissy when Obama was smoking?

Emma June 19, 2009, 5:36 PM

You know, Sherri and momof3, if you were so concerned about them and how everyone is “ridiculing” them, maybe this type of articles are not for you. If I feel like somthing that’s being written about somebody is not right or fair, or simply that person is getting too much publicity (Octomom) I just don’t bother reading the article let alone comment on it. But then again, that’s just me.

RachelAZ June 19, 2009, 5:44 PM

Mamimi, smokers are not disgusting. Maybe people find you disgusting for the way you smell? perhaps you wear too much perfume, who knows. Disgusting is not the correct word. SmokING may be disgusting (to you) but smokERS themselves, are not. Get a friggin’ life!

Reenie June 19, 2009, 5:49 PM

It’s about time we all leave them alone and let them live at least a little bit of their lives in private. If he wants to smoke, let him! At least he has the decency to do it away from his kids. As far as what he’s smoking…I can’t say as i blame him at all. I’ve heard her go up one side and down the other for little, if any, reason. They both bit off more than they could chew, and I expect them to announce their cancelation of their show on Monday. Then they can figure out the rest of their lives. Oh,and the Octomom just iritates the hell out of me with her “I thought I could get the father to love me if I had more of hs children”. Now THOSE kids are in for a rough little life…

HeeHee June 22, 2009, 12:21 AM

smoke, smoke, smoke, that cigarette