Kate Gosselin Hits the Beach

Here's proof tummy tucks DO work!

The "Jon & Kate Plus 8" star shows off her bikini bod while vacationing on Bald Head Island in North Carolina. Jon wasn't with her on this trip ... but the kids and the infamous bodyguard were.

Do you think Kate should be working on her marriage instead of rocking her two-piece? Or is there nothing wrong with her vacationing solo with the family? Comment below.

next: Kimora Lee Simmons Gives Birth to Son
Leeza June 1, 2009, 4:38 PM

Kate is a Mom.Once you are a Mom, for our kids sakes, “tanktini’s” are in order.Children don’t want to see their Mom’s midriff,it’s awkward for them to look at. Cleavage is o.k. because most tops show a little anyway.I remember growing up with 2 different girlfriends whose Mom’s only wore bikini’s.One Mom was built like a 17 yr. old, the other was quite giggly in her midriff.Yet, both of these girlfriends of mine were mortified when they saw their bikini Mama’s walk past us at the pool.Bikini’s makes a Mom look like they are trying to look like a teenager again, instead of embracing what they are-and that’s a Mom.There are some pretty sexy tanktini’s and one piece bathing suits out there!

Jill June 1, 2009, 4:44 PM

The has got to be the stupiest comment ever. Just because she’s a Mom she has to wear a tankini because its ‘uncomfortable for the kids?’ Leeza, are you for real? Your post has got to be a joke.

Jill June 1, 2009, 4:45 PM

Also, its not a fair question by MomLogic: ‘Should she be working on her marriage instead of the beach?’ If we saw her holed up inside with the kids and Jon, then people who ask why she’s not spending time with the kids.

Shaina June 1, 2009, 4:54 PM

Even if Kate didn’t have a huge surgical dent just inches below her obviously fake belly button,she would still look much better covering up those 2 flaws with a tanktini or one piece as Leeza suggested.I have a teenage daughter and she would probably kill me if I put on a bikini like her and her friends do!

Nikki June 1, 2009, 5:51 PM

Leeza and Shaina…thats is just ridiculous. Mothers all over the world wear bikinis. Just because your a mom doesn’t mean you can’t be hot. I bet your husbands are looking at the women in bikinis while your in your tank and bottoms like a toddler.

Dels June 1, 2009, 6:00 PM

Jill, I agree with you on both counts. I think some “moms” are just plain rediculous! 1. bikini’s are treated as some sex symbol thing when they need not be because in some cultures any woman, mom or not, fat or skinny, jiggly or built like a 17 yr old, wouldnt be caught dead in anything more than a bikini at a beach! 2. Kids who cringe at seeing their mothers’ midriffs are raised with some obvious body issues.

with so many options out there, hey its your choice bikini, tankini, one piece, whatever! but to say because she is a mom she shouldnt wear a bikini, thats just moronic! As to the scar, seriously, I barely noticed, my friend has a csect scar and she can still rock a bikini with no abash

Maeby June 1, 2009, 6:10 PM

when did she get breast implants? they werent that big before!

Natalie June 1, 2009, 7:08 PM

Moms, (WOMEN) wear whatever the hell you want! This is the most ridiculous discussion I have ever been a part of.

Cristy June 1, 2009, 8:14 PM

Who cares? She can wear what she wants? This was obviously the time to take a vacation for them, we don’t know the whole situation. LET HER WEAR WHAT SHE WANTS!!!!!! If you don’t like it, don’t look at it.

maria June 2, 2009, 2:30 AM

To “Cristy” if YOU don’t like what others are commenting on here, then “DONT READ IT!”

Anonymous June 2, 2009, 6:42 AM

My 2 kids have left me with a very unattractive belly. I hope to get a tummy tuck w/i the next year. And I gotta say.. you bet I will be rockin the bikini!!! Even though I don’t agree with the way she is pimping her kids out to support her new life style, the girls got a hot bod…

Anonymous June 2, 2009, 11:05 AM

She’s a little too heavy for a bikini.

Anonymous June 2, 2009, 11:10 AM

There she goes, getting attention again. LOOK AT ME!!!! I AM SO GREAT!!! I DON”T NEED JOHN!!! LOOK AT ME!!!

Amy June 2, 2009, 4:20 PM

I think she looks great! If I had her bod, kids, life I would wear that bikini too. It is cute and she looks cute! Some of you are way too critical.

HeeHee June 3, 2009, 1:15 AM

Too friggin’ fat for a bikini!

Anonymous June 19, 2009, 12:20 AM

I have to say those of you saying she’s fat…don’t have kids so stay off the topic cause you wouldn’t understand!

Lniluonh June 25, 2009, 11:02 AM

Yul8Mh comment3 ,

bad credit loans December 29, 2009, 12:20 PM

Good Morning!!! www.momlogic.com is one of the most outstanding informational websites of its kind. I enjoy reading it every day. I will be back.

tabletki na pryszcze April 3, 2011, 7:24 AM

I am glad, that i found your website, there are a couple of cool posts