Miley's Lil Sis Too Racy on the Red Carpet?

If anyone's ever wondered whether Miley is a bad role model, check out her little sister.

Noah Cyrus, little sis of Miley, might be following her sister's lead when it comes to skimpy outfits and provocative poses. At a Hollywood event promoting Juicy Couture bathing suits, the star of the "Noie & Em Show" traipsed down the red carpet wearing barely-there bathing suits. Did we mention she's NINE YEARS OLD?

noah cyrus redcarpet

miley_otmfc_gallery.jpg

next: Child Psychiatrist Blasts Jon and Kate
OMG mom June 4, 2009, 7:51 PM

My daughter is 9 and I would love for her to wear this suit! She wants the 2pc, bikini they sell in the kids department at Target. We settled for a 2pc with a LONGER top piece with a skirt. The makeup is what I don’t like. Also for the jealous, neither of those young girls is ugly. JEALOUS much?? I agree this is a wasted article

luvsit June 4, 2009, 9:20 PM

she wore that on the red carpet? That is the deal here. It is way too short, and I am not surprised that most mother’s dont seem to have a problem with it. They are probably skanky themselves. My kid would never were that to any place other than the pool or our home.

Ohemgee June 4, 2009, 9:22 PM

TO OMG mom

Noie *is* ugly. Your daughter probably is,too. Get over it.

Kalee'sMomma June 4, 2009, 11:58 PM

When I first saw this, I automaticaly thought, how horrible! She should not be wearing that! But as I think about it, its a one piece. And one that extends lower than most do. I must just be predjiduced because she’s Miley’s lil’ sis. But truthfully, it’s nothing.

mercaties June 5, 2009, 3:16 AM

The bathing suit itself is very cute I would let my eight year old daughter wear it but it’s the make up, coat, shoes and purse I see as more inappropriate.

genna June 12, 2009, 12:23 PM

those are not skimpy bathing suits at all! they are one pieces! if you go to the beach, you see so many girls younger than them wearing tankinis or bikinis, those are very modest bikinis i think.

salamalaca September 6, 2009, 8:06 PM

CALM DOWN SHE’S PROMOTING A BATHING SUIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ITS NOT SKIMPY!!! WHAT THE HELL!!

Lexi September 28, 2009, 7:33 PM

ummmm its not that bad there full pieces it would be a different story if it was a bikinni

Sprmcandy October 31, 2009, 8:51 AM

Filthy Nasty Whores.

selin February 1, 2010, 6:03 PM

omg i love the cyrus family they are awesome

Meg March 27, 2010, 9:48 PM

I think it’s fine. When you are as young as them you aren’t trying to attract people, you are just wearing what you think is pretty.

Ashley April 13, 2010, 6:41 PM

The swimsuit isn’t a big deal to me. It’s cute, classic, and very age apropriate. (what are your kids wearing? I’ve seen 9 year olds in skimpy bikinis, let alone a one piece, 50’s style suit)
She wasn’t parading around the mall- she was going to a POOL PARTY.
What I don’t get is WHY these little girls are going to a pool party of a young adult?!? Who even WANTS two nine year olds at a party for adults?
In the end, the blame falls on the pitiful Cyrus parents, for not supervising or sheltering their youngest child from the fame that will destroy her self esteem.

Supra shoes June 11, 2010, 11:56 PM

We have got start reading a lot of application to do with groups akin to article used jewelry,and even dropping morning option . thereby deposit those the largest part blogpet parents publication for your needs outlook such as exactly as worthless tutorials,although your own or a really are as opposed to, we similar to that of check out the particular search engines site,yet anyway i genuinely engaged yet may want to understand an endeavor innovative new,in addition method reverence provider weblogblog site as

truth June 25, 2010, 8:34 AM

aww, look at the little whores

Fashion Trends October 12, 2010, 3:58 PM

Coming through the standpoint of a fellow member of the fashion sector, I genuinely enjoy your guide.

miley cyrus boyfriend cheated November 18, 2010, 11:20 AM

oh,guy,it’i realy great!

Marquerite Gant December 31, 2010, 2:19 PM

You made a few fine points there. I did a search on the topic and found most persons will go along with with your blog.

Digital Fine Art Photography January 6, 2011, 2:27 PM

There are only two ways of telling the complete truth—anonymously and posthumously.

Arch Window Treatments January 16, 2011, 4:32 PM

You some valid points there. I did my own web search on the matter and found for the most part people will have the same opinion with your site. Thanks again for taking the time to put this up. I unquestionably liked every part of it.

Flo Allabaugh January 24, 2011, 4:27 AM

Coming from the standpoint of a fellow member with the fashion industry, I truly enjoy your report.