Divide and Conquer Your Knockers

Would you shove this gadget between your breasts?

kush-perm.jpg

Momlogic's Momstrosity
: I've never had large breasts. Well, once -- right when my milk came in after giving birth to my daughter. At that point, they were as big as my head. Even my husband was traumatized by their freakish proportions. But I don't think that boob blip in time really counts. I know having massive ta-tas is no bouncy walk in the park. Friends of mine complain of being overly "blessed" in the boob department -- everything from bra-buying difficulties to backaches -- but I had no idea it was also difficult to sleep. This fact was not overlooked by the creators of Kush -- a metal bar covered in rubber that you place between your breasts so you and your boobs can get a good night's rest. There are stipulations, says the website, for the product to actually help: you must be a "side-sleeper," with a C cup or larger, and an innate willingness to part with 40 bucks.

Unable to tell if this is a genius idea or a vat of snake oil, I asked one of my friends who actually has breasts if she'd sleep with one of these disturbingly phallic-shaped items in her cleavage. "Absolutely not," laughed my double-D friend and mom of one. "The last thing I want, as a large-breasted momma, is another thing touching me!"

What do you think of Kush: genius or garbage?

next: K-Fed on His Two Boys: They're Fortunate Kids
Anonymous July 28, 2009, 7:25 AM

I’m a D and always sleep on my side and have never felt like I needed something in between to sleep better. No, I wouldn’t buy it.

Briellis July 28, 2009, 7:40 AM

I’m a DD and side sleeping is easy. They need to invent something to make stomach sleeping more comfortable.

joe July 28, 2009, 10:05 AM

hmmmmm, bye the way, please check out ———-w e a l t h yR o m a n c e DOTcom——-where CharlieSheen found his true love last year

redmum July 28, 2009, 11:26 AM

If I hadn’t checked it out, I would have guessed that a man designed this.

They are more than a little phallic and like something from a blue movie.

ame i. July 28, 2009, 2:10 PM

Ha, the only time I was ever able to sleep well on my tummy was when I had one of the “first generation” waterbeds. Of course the fact that the waves would continue for a couple of minutes after my husband rolled over kinda spoiled it.

Anonymous July 28, 2009, 3:24 PM

DD here and I have been sleeping with a towel between my breasts for years. If I don’t I wake up covered in sweat cause my breasts are heavy and hot. The towel seems to work so why pay $40 for a gadget. But if they give it to me for free, I’d try it!

RachelAZ July 30, 2009, 2:25 AM

D cup here and I sleep with a body pillow wedged between mine…I’d be willing to give it a try and see if it works! Could definitely be worth it.

Jackie August 1, 2009, 1:36 AM

I saw this once in a magazine and thought someone stole my idea. I have slept with a pillow in between my breasts for years. I can’t stand when the touch while I’m sleeping.

larlprosseSar August 16, 2009, 3:29 PM

I hope you enjoyed the party.
———————————————————-
signature: buy nizoral online fexxe89e8kapapw0w0e99rrrfdfd

Fashion Merchandising October 12, 2010, 5:02 PM

As a fellow professional from the fashion industry, I discovered your website to be informative.

Gift Wrapping Services Los Angeles December 11, 2010, 12:29 PM

The only limit to our realization of tomorrow will be our doubts of today. Let us move forward with strong and active faith.

Auto Glass Repair Chicago Suburbs December 11, 2010, 11:51 PM

Credit Card December 21, 2010, 11:27 PM

smashing the nail around the head!

new short hair styles 2011 January 22, 2011, 12:12 AM

Nothing is more admirable than the fortitude with which millionaires tolerate the disadvantages of their wealth.

Melita Ramon January 22, 2011, 1:14 PM

As a member of the fashion industry, I salute you.

bedroom window treatments January 22, 2011, 3:31 PM

Well thisis cool info, will have to try it. By the way, the link doesn’t work. Can you fix it please? Thanks again for sharing this online. I definitely liked every part of it.

2011 price of milk February 17, 2011, 2:51 AM

Nobody in life gets exactly what they thought they were going to get. But if you work really hard and you’re kind, amazing things will happen.

Leia Brumleve March 16, 2011, 3:36 PM

Hey, I have been comeing here to your site for months now and I always find a gem in your new posts. Thanks for sharing. Thank You For This Post, added it to my bookmarks. Thanks again for taking the time to put this online. I unquestionably enjoyed every bit of it.

lutino lovebirds for sale March 28, 2011, 5:18 AM

Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt.