Extreme Makeover: Toddler Edition

Celebrity plastic surgeon Dr. Frank Ryan gives one mom a plastic surgery consultation -- because you're never too young to get a little work done.

next: Babies as Young as 6 Months Can Speak Dog
Hailey July 21, 2009, 10:22 AM

The sad truth is that there are parents/guardians out there that have actually really done this. Could you imagine?!

Allison July 21, 2009, 11:26 AM

So sad. I feel bad for mothers who have such low self-esteem that they pass that onto their children.

Brandy July 21, 2009, 12:30 PM

I am very sorry but I feel that is just plain WRONG … did you hear the lil girls response? “I want plastic surgery because I love my mom” I mean really?! WOW, I do believe “to each their own” but this does make me sad. I have a little girl who will be 7 and at age 3 she was saying she was fat, I could NOT believe it. I have done everything in my power to tell her she is beautiful and that every person has a different shape, some are curvy, some are less curvy and that’s okay because that is what makes YOU … YOU… So sad to me.

frances July 21, 2009, 2:40 PM

OMG..that woman is insane, what is wrong with her lipo on a 3 yr old..that sould be considered child abuse…reshape her head, she needs to get her head examined or re-wired, and that doctor should not be licensed to do that to children, he was feeding into the mother’s craziness…he is just as insane as the mother, i can’t believe he said children with sixpacks do better in school…show me that study…I am a teacher and there is no such research or proof…and unfortunately the victim is the little girl. I have a 12 and 2 yr old and would never consider plastic surgery at that age because she are still developing and there is no reason what so ever to alter their growth…what is wrong with people?

Nita July 21, 2009, 4:25 PM

I know this has to be a joke? Right?

Dr. Gardenwartz July 21, 2009, 7:00 PM

I am upset that this parity is being done in front of the 3 year old— she is too young to understand humor and if she takes any of it in it would be damaging.

Teri Stoddard July 21, 2009, 7:02 PM

people… this is a SPOOF

Anonymous July 21, 2009, 7:52 PM

I really hope this is a joke. If it is they need to label it & let everyone know! If it’s not a joke, this is disgusting and the “mom” needs to be locked up (along with the doctor). And that child DEFINATLY needs to be taken away from her (for her sake)!! That poor little girl will be so messed up in her head, just like the mom is. She’s sitting there listening to them talk about her that way, shes going to be so self conscience! Shes going to die young from all the surgery if she starts now and shes going to look like a monster after her body starts growing. All children are beautiful the way God created them and she should be thankful she even has a kid!!!! I was appalled when I saw this and I just pray that its a joke.. if it’s not I want the Moms email address so I can give her a piece of my mind… that is so messed up.

Nicole Trevino July 21, 2009, 8:01 PM

You’ve got to be kidding me!!! This is one sick, twisted, sorry excuse for a mother. She obviously has made this BEAUTIFUL little girl think that she’s not pretty enough, or good enough for people to love her for who she is instead of how she looks, which is ABSOLUTELY GORGEOUS!!! This woman is insane and does not deserve to have children. I hope child protective services steps in and takes this little angel away from that monster before it’s too late.

Jessica July 21, 2009, 10:54 PM

She is making a point. She is not really getting her daughter plastic surgery. Read eveything first.

concerned mom July 21, 2009, 10:59 PM

Somebody please rescue the kid!

Jackie July 21, 2009, 11:13 PM

She is one CRAZY Woman!!! If it’s real I just want to SLAP her silly till she realize what she is doing!!!! I would never ever let my child do such a thing at that age…The little girl is still growing, so her body is going to change. Why have the little girl go through all that?? It could ruin her life.

Justin - Melbourne Australia July 22, 2009, 1:00 AM

I was HORIFIED to see this story…. The kid is 3 ! Is that mother a JOKE ! SHE NEEDS HER HEAD READ !!!! Stupid people like that feed these things into their INNOCENT childrens heads… NO WONDER we have children with vanity issues…. DRIVEN by people like this STUPID woman !!!!
Well down you clown………

Felicia - I Complete Me July 22, 2009, 9:28 AM

This gave me mixed feelings. Once I saw they moved to talking about giving her a c-cup I had to believe this was a joke. But it does make me wonder if people are doing stuff like this.

Jess July 22, 2009, 11:17 AM

I get it that this is a joke and not real but so not funny. Kids shouldn’t be used as the butt end of jokes. This isn’t even terribly funny. You moms need to get out more.

Anonymous July 22, 2009, 11:37 AM

She looks 4?? LOL!!!

Christie July 22, 2009, 1:56 PM

OK, you women can’t be seriously thinking for one minute that this was real? It’s called “humor”, people!!!

wendy July 22, 2009, 6:48 PM

I can’t believe people really think this is real.It’s a joke can’t you tell?For those that really truly beleive this google the word”Spoof”and then you’ll realize that this is a spoof.

Sarah P. July 22, 2009, 6:51 PM

If this is real: Shoot her NOW! What the *&^% is wrong with this woman?

Jen July 22, 2009, 8:07 PM

I agree w/ Amy… Not sure whats funnier, the video or the people that actually think this is real