Extreme Makeover: Toddler Edition

Celebrity plastic surgeon Dr. Frank Ryan gives one mom a plastic surgery consultation -- because you're never too young to get a little work done.

next: Babies as Young as 6 Months Can Speak Dog
TM July 23, 2009, 3:06 PM

The obsession with plastic surg and the ongoing quest for perfection- I wouldn’t put it past anyone these days!

kim July 23, 2009, 6:39 PM

HELLO PEOPLE. Have you not heard of a joke? Satire??? Are we so far gone that we don’t even recognize what would probably be a hilarious SNL skit?

Now, I do agree that I hope there was a long conversation explaining to the little girl that she was beautiful and nobody thought otherwise but that this was all in fun.

But a great commentary on our society. Have any of you seen Toddlers and Tiara’s? NOW THAT’S disgusting and child abuse.

Vla Callaghan - Australia July 23, 2009, 7:57 PM

That child should be put into care and the mother needs to be committed. And that doctor should be struck off and NEVER practice medicine again.
Did he get his qualification from the back of a cornflakes packet?

Heather August 13, 2009, 6:05 PM

OMG! LOL

simon September 19, 2009, 4:34 AM

That child should be allowed to reach at least 5 before her mommy exposes her to a life of surgery.Let kids be kids.

Rita September 29, 2009, 2:01 PM

This is brilliant satire at it’s finest. C’mon people, unclench. It’s clearly not real. If you would look for the mother on here, she has other hilarious videos she’s done. She’s brilliant. She needs to be on SNL or something.

I thought it was hilarious!

Anonymous October 6, 2009, 11:42 PM

sat⋅ire
  /ˈsætaɪər/ Show Spelled Pronunciation [sat-ahyuhr] Show IPA
Use satire in a Sentence
See web results for satire
See images of satire
–noun
1. the use of irony, sarcasm, ridicule, or the like, in exposing, denouncing, or deriding vice, folly, etc.

Anonymous October 7, 2009, 9:46 PM

Satire or not it is NEVER fun or hilarious to joke about surgically altering the physical appearance of a child. I think that there are enough perverts in the world without giving them something more to prey on. Children are perfect in their own design. I think if this is humor it is a sick depiction of what comedy is and if its real the mother should be locked up for child abuse and have her head checked, the doctor’s license should be yanked and the child put into a safe environment.

stefffa January 12, 2010, 6:24 PM

oooh gosh that’s hilarious! i can almost see how people would take it seriously just cause the people are great actors. But still, doesn’t take that many brain cells to realize that most doctors would not be putting C cups in a toddler. So freaking funny though!

Dr. Vaughan January 21, 2010, 2:08 AM

This is a satire indeed, but also the real Dr. Frank Ryan. I cannot think of any respectable Doctor performing such a parody for the sake of fame, especially in front of a child, about a child. Joke or not this Doctor needs his head examined and probably a medical review as well.

He is a disgrace to all good surgeons, reconstructive or not.

If this was an SNL skit played out by adults it could be funny. This is just sick and shameful.

gusluz April 24, 2010, 6:47 PM

This HAS to be a joke, right???

Amy C July 26, 2010, 11:42 AM

This is a joke people. It’s been circulating for months! It is suppose to show how Drs will talk anyone, even a flawless child, into thinking they need plastic surgery! Don’t believe everything you read or see!

CRAIG21Louella November 5, 2010, 1:14 PM

It’s understandable that cash can make us independent. But how to act when somebody has no money? The only one way is to receive the personal loans and just collateral loan.

Different Shades Of Red Hair November 24, 2010, 11:57 PM

Sometimes people are layered like that. There’s something totally different underneath than what’s on the surface. But sometimes, there’s a third, even deeper level, and that one is the same as the top surface one. Like with pie.

diazepam December 1, 2010, 3:21 PM

Im happy I located this blog page, I couldnt obtain any knowledge on this subject before. I also operate a site and in case you are ever serious in doing some guest writing for me please feel free to let me know, im always look for people to check out my site. Please stop by and leave a comment sometime!

sade krep tarifi December 14, 2010, 12:34 AM

krep tarifi, tatli krep tarifi, sade krep tarifi, krep hamuru

short haircut 2013 men December 22, 2010, 5:14 AM

I’m astounded by people who want to ‘know’ the universe when it’s hard enough to find your way around Chinatown.

slabire December 27, 2010, 5:48 AM

I was been after the Internet for such information and just wanted to thank u for the post. Also, just off topic, how can i find a copy of this theme? – Thank you

Helena Spears December 28, 2010, 2:00 PM

Great info and right to the point. I am not sure if this is really the best place to ask but do you people have any thoughts on where to hire some professional writers? Thank you :)

cura slabire January 3, 2011, 2:24 PM

I was been scouring the google for this info and just wanted to thank you for the post. BTW, just off topic, how can i get a version of this theme? – 10x