Keep It In Your Ed Hardy Pants, Jon Gosselin!

The dad of 8 who announced his divorce less than a month ago is already gallivanting in France with a girl who's a full ten years younger. What a jerk!

Jon Gosselin and Hailey Glassman

Momlogic's Julie: Jon, is it really a good idea to flaunt your new relationship so soon after the divorce papers were filed?

Plus, your girlfriend is 22! And she's the DAUGHTER of the plastic surgeon who performed the tummy tuck on Kate. Ew!

Shouldn't you take a break before you start dating again? Shouldn't you focus on your family, and your kids, and making sure they're handling this transition in the best way possible?

Wouldn't it be a better idea to spend quality time with your kids instead of chain-smoking with your gal pal in Cannes?

While you're getting your "oo la la" on, Kate is running errands with YOUR EIGHT KIDS (remember them?) and taking them on a picnic ... all with her wedding ring still on!

Yes, I know you are entitled to have a life. But doing what you're doing just THREE WEEKS after announcing your divorce is as tacky as your wardrobe.

Do everyone a favor and keep it in your Ed Hardy pants!

next: Does This PSA of a Kid Eating Poo Stink?
littlepeapie July 15, 2009, 9:29 AM

Yes, whether he realizes it or not, he is now OFFICALLY a cheater and the whole world knows, b/c he is STILL married. His kids will certainly find this info one day.

Sarah B July 15, 2009, 10:40 AM

makes me sick!!! no matter how bad your home-life is, cheating should NOT be an option!

Lia July 15, 2009, 11:49 AM

He’s resentful and there’s no turning back. And that gal is just loving her 15 minutes of d-listed fame. The comments about this on other sites that say ‘everyone deserves to be happy’ - VOMIT.

He looks so ridiculous in his I-want-to-look-hip-now gear. Some rock stars and tattoo artists look ok in Ed Hardy, the everyman looks like a douche! Quit the douchebaggery Jon, I’m embarrassed for your kids.

Ash July 15, 2009, 4:09 PM

Oh please Ladies! This divorce did not come out of the blue a month ago! I’m sure Jon & Kate have had their own problems for a long time….something that is none of your business. Stop giving a crap about what you think he is doing or wearing and worry about your own life. All we are doing is looking at a picture and that’s all the people do that write about him are doing. They do not have a conversation with him or even know him. We don’t know what is going thru his mind or heart. So do your self a favor and don’t be so judgmental about people you don’t know & will never know. I’m sure if cameras were around you 24/7 the would have a lot of bad things to say…..including about what you are wearing.

littlepeapie July 15, 2009, 4:40 PM

To Ash- you are right, we don’t know the story, we don’t know what is in his mind and heart, but we do know he is not divorced, he is still MARRIED, and he is having “over-nighters” with a woman who is not his wife. That’s not judging, that is knowing right from wrong; God gives us the knowledge to know right from wrong— hence laying out the old “Thou shalt not commit adultery”….. I just hate it so bad for the whole family, b/c I was such a fan when the show started and everyone seemed to be so happy….

Jill July 15, 2009, 4:45 PM

I’m sure the girlfriend’s parents are pretty proud of her…

I’m sure the plastic surgeon & wife won’t be getting a Christmas card this year from Kate!!

Pamala July 15, 2009, 5:14 PM

For those calling him a cheater because the divorce is not final that makes no sense. They are technically not together anymore. See in my state one has to wait 6 whole months before the divorce is final. Do you expect people to actually wait that long should they find someone they like because in the eyes of some of the Moral Elite it’s considered cheating? Seriously.

This marriage has been over a long time before they announced it. So he’s dating someone, so what?

Everyone needs to get off their moral high horses and stay the hell out of it.

just saying July 15, 2009, 5:59 PM

To Pamala- Why post a comment if you want everyone to stay the hell out of it? I’m not going by state rules, I’m going by the fact the divorce isn’t final, therefore is still married…and I will be happy to ride a high horse, b/c I’m married and don’t cheat and I do think it’s wrong for anyone to do so. I do expect people to wait until a divorce is final and marriage is no longer to date, because as I stated before, I have the sense to know right and wrong.

get over kate already July 15, 2009, 6:01 PM

on what Pamela said: Fully Agreed !!! Kate was a bi*tch to him for years. Let the man enjoy his life. Just because he was married does not mean he owes x amount of months to her.

littlepeapie July 15, 2009, 6:13 PM

I think he could just wait until the divorce is final…. at least for his kids sake. They will be able to do the math to see that their parents weren’t divorced while he was holding hands with his sweet Hailey.

Pamala July 15, 2009, 6:24 PM

I don’t understand the concept of waiting for the kids sake. The kids have no concept of the process of divorce. As far as they’re concerned Daddy isn’t living with them anymore and thus their parents are divorced. What the state says means nothing to them.

Again I love though people making judgments against others on issues they’ve never experienced obviously (reference to an above poster). It’s easy to talk until you’re going through it.

My marriage is over. It’s been over for nearly 3 months. But I have another 3 months before it’s over in the eyes of the state. Now of course I’m not dating anyone, I don’t have the time and have more important things to do, but if tomorrow I met someone I’d have no moral conflicts to dating someone. It’s not cheating.

What my husband did, though is, because he met someone and hooked up with that someone way before 3 months ago. That’s cheating.

If you can’t see the difference then that’s on you. This moral high horse stuff is annoying at best because apparently people believe that their morals apply to everyone else. Try again. Life doesn’t work that way.

get over kate already July 15, 2009, 7:03 PM

Let’s see, what will cause the kids more harm in the long run. Option 1) spending their life so far with a crazy bitch of a mother who treated their father like crap in front of them. or option 2) Seeing there father move on quickly from a crazy wife to a single life (he is not gay so he will find comfort in other women).

artistmom July 15, 2009, 10:04 PM

Pamela- It’s a shame that you are going through a hard time, but on People.com it shows that Jon is telling in this week’s issue why he cheated…so whether he was cheating before he filed for divorce or is seeing someone while he is still married now, it’s not the right thing to do. Why is it such a “moral high horse” to expect and want people to do the right thing? Hope things get better for you.

Anonymous July 15, 2009, 10:09 PM

i read somewhere Jon and this girl have been dating at least 2 months now.. yet we have not seen nor read anything regarding couple’s counseling. I thought they were “spiritual” in some way, what with all their church episodes.
Jon may have been really unhappy, but he is a grown man and should have sought help for his marriage before the resentment consumed him. the age difference is not so bad.. however her age reflects in her choices and Im not sure he is thinking with his head on this one.. is she someone he plans to have his kids around? maybe not, maybe life for him is just about having fun right now..
MAN UP JON GOSSELIN! your kids didnt bring themselves into this world!

Leeza July 15, 2009, 11:18 PM

Jon is hopefully using protection! Being his new girlfriend is a sex crazed, drug/alcohol abusing-bisexual. She doesn’t discriminate, anyone-anywhere-anyway!

Gillian July 16, 2009, 9:22 AM

Amen! he is a jerk!!!!! he is acting like a teenager, its disgusting.

Leeza July 17, 2009, 9:13 AM

Jon is acting out like a rebellious teenager. After years of being dominated and controlled by Kate’s demands and insults, he snapped. Jon broke free with a vengence! He clearly is more lost now than ever before, he just doesn’t yet know it.There will be drastic consequences for his indisciminate actions and lifestyle, down the road. Wealth and fame, has completely destroyed Jon,faster than water going down the drain! Jon will look back in 10 years from now, with deep regret and shame-remembering what he had and threw away!The things that are priceless in life.

paula August 14, 2009, 3:16 PM

He makes my skin crawl. What a LOSER!!!
His kids will hate him for this in the future.