Momlogic's Talitha: I've been wearing dresses for nine months, and though they've been cute, I cannot wait to never wear them again. But what's gonna happen when I give birth to this baby and I'm left still looking six months pregnant? What do I wear then? More dresses? NO!!! Here's what I plan to do:
1. Show off the cleavage while I still can: Leggings and low-cut V's will be my BFF. If I'm gonna be breastfeeding, I'm showing off the twins!
2. Heels: Though I wore them up to month 8, I'm planning on getting back in my heels as soon as I can. Probably not around the house, but whenever I have to go somewhere nice ...
3. Mini dresses: Not the empire waist ones, but a straighter-cut dress that falls above the knee. Cute to wear with flip-flops or heels.
4. Wrap dress: I didn't wear the wrap dress after a certain point in my pregnancy, but it's a perfectly flattering option for in between. It will (hopefully) hide the leftover bulge.
5. Avoid sweats: Although it's easy to be in sweats around the house, this will probably only contribute to continued feelings of non-sexiness. Instead, I'll choose leggings and a comfy top.
6. Wear prints: Prints hide everything! I'll wear a print top or dress, and maybe people won't even be able to tell I just had a baby. Except for the spit-up on my shoulder ...
7. Accessorize! I didn't want to be bothered with belts while I was pregnant (and couldn't fit into them anyway), but I'll be needing them as I start to slim down. I plan to wear them with everything!
What are your postpartum wardrobe secrets? Please share!