Pregnant Bikini Pageant?!

Pregnant women strut their stuff for prize money up to $1,000!

Momlogic's Talitha: Ummm, I am currently eight months pregnant and definitely sportin' a big old belly. I felt very brave this weekend when I put on my bikini and went to the beach and got in the water. Did I feel 100% comfortable with the whole "being in a bikini in front of people" thing? Definitely not. But would I flaunt it in front of hundreds of drunk men? HELL NO!

pregnant bikini pageant

This pageant is absolutely nuts to me. Why would anyone in their third trimester want to flaunt their big bellies in front of beer-guzzling, gawking, howling men? Not to mention, I'm sure baby daddy wouldn't love the idea either.

Either someone's gotta be desperate for the $1,000 or is completely deprived of attention -- which is highly unlikely when you're this pregnant.

Would you do it?

next: The Most Influential Women in Media
jackie July 16, 2009, 5:45 PM

OMG NO WAYYYY!!!!!

Heather Cook July 16, 2009, 7:05 PM

No freaking way.

Would I wear a bikini? SURE! Would I feel comfortable? Yep.

Would I do it on a catwalk in front of drunk men> HELL NO.

Sharon H July 16, 2009, 8:26 PM

Too gross! Not the bellies but the competition idea. ick

Niurka July 16, 2009, 9:01 PM

Even with a nice figure I wouldnt do it. Pregnancy is such a beautiful part of a womens life and I wouldnt disrespect it.

Shannon July 16, 2009, 11:19 PM

I felt totally hot my whole pregnancy and loved my big beautiful belly! I would have rocked a bikini had I found one that looked good on me. All the ones I found had huge bottoms and not enough support in the tops for my awesome dd boobies. Instead I was stuck wearing a tankin to the pool.
PS Hell Yes I would do it!!!

diva38 July 17, 2009, 9:37 AM

I think it’s great that these women are so confident in themselves! Pregnancy is beautiful. I’m not pregnant and don’t feel comfortable in a bikini. ;) I just hope that after they go home, they get some rest with this body pillow that my friend got from here: http://www.healthbeautyncs.com/rd_p?p=186122&t=9530&a=1992-momogic&gift=1992. She says it makes sleeping in the right position easy.

Nicole F. July 21, 2009, 11:09 AM

I would definitely do this. I love being pregnant. This is my 4th baby and I am due in November and I would still love to do this. Some people look at it as disrespecting this “special time”, I see it as this is a special time and if I want to celebrate my beautiful pregnant body then whats not to celebrate. I’m glad there are men out there that find me sexy because of my belly.

Allison July 21, 2009, 11:28 AM

My whole stomach was streaked with stretch marks, so I wouldn’t be competing in this. I am jealous of women who can show off their pregant bellies without having red marks streaked down their stomach.

hot momma September 14, 2010, 8:49 AM

pregnancy is a beautiful thing, and women should be proud of their bodies! All the power to them for doing it! Any woman that can take care of herself and baby, and still look that great should be showing it off! Too many women use pregnancy as an excuse for becoming overweight and letting themselves go, especially after pregnancy. These women in this contest take great care of their health, and will have their stellar bodies back to normal in no time, and still look fabulous!!! You go hot mommas’!!!

Candy November 19, 2010, 7:24 AM

Hell yes I would! That’s awesome, lol. The minute I was showing, I flaunted my belly every opportunity I got, so I would most definitely do this!

Blessed Be