Everything you need to create a photo book is right at your fingertips!
Lara Shriftman: I am completely obsessed with photos. You will always see me with a camera, taking pictures and capturing my little man's sweetest moments. I love to make scrapbooks and photo books; my latest obsession is blurb.com, a design program that allows you to make a photo book out of all of your favorite photos!
Blurb.com is great because:
• Once you've read the instructions, it is really easy to use.
• It is affordable (but keep in mind that the price depends on the size and the number of pages in your book).
• It can be any style and size that you want.
• It's your vision.
• It looks amazing.
• You can do it anytime.
• You can work on it little by little (especially for us busy moms).
• It's a great gift for any occasion or holiday; I create them for Mother's Day gifts, Father's Day gifts, birthday gifts, and Christmas gifts.
Get started with Blurb:
• Download the application.
• Next, download your favorite pictures into the program.
• Then design your pages with your favorite colors, fonts, styles, backgrounds, and more.
• If you mess up, you can always go back and edit any of your pages.
• Forgot to save your work? Don't fret -- Blurb has got it all covered. It will automatically save all of your work for you.
• Once you finish your book, all you have to do is hit "preview," and then check out.
• Believe me, it's that easy! Everything you need to create a photo book is right at your fingertips!
|Luxury, fashion and lifestyle expert Lara Shriftman co-founded Harrison & Shriftman in 1995. The agency specializes in public relations, marketing and events for high-profile luxury brands. In addition to serving as a correspondent for Extra with her own segment, Party Confidential, Lara and partner Elizabeth Harrison have authored four books on entertaining. www.partyconfidential.com|