Have You Ever Been 'Dickmatized'?

Most of us have!

woman disgusted at man

Single Mom Seeking: Whether you're a single mom -- or married -- surely you've been there. Or, you might know a woman who falls into this category:

Did you ever date "Mr. Fatal Flaw" -- and stay with him for one reason? (Clue = the sex.)

Maybe he was very financially challenged, a big drinker, a two-timer, and/or an addict. Despite these fatal flaws, you continued to date him for the sex. But who knew that there's actually a word to describe this behavior?

Yes, there is: "Dickmatized."

Say, what? Of course, I called Dr. Leah, a.k.a. the Sanity Fairy,™ right away to ask her the meaning of "dickmatized."

I thought it was some fancy, esoteric psychological term ... honestly, I did.

But Dr. Leah set me straight: "Obviously, there's the raunchier meaning. Enough said."

Here's what Dr. Leah added: "When you're 'dickmatized,' you do and plan everything around your man. Gradually, you lose both yourself and your friends."

"Dickmatized" also refers to the state of mind of a woman who is dating someone who is just not good for her.

In other words, "dickmatized" is the converse of the age-old phrase "p*ssy whipped."

Who knew?

Have you ever been "dickmatized"? How about one of your girlfriends?

next: Hitting the Road
Krae August 12, 2009, 10:36 AM

Gee I have two words for that, MY MOTHER! That is her down to the bone. She is with this loser guy who does everyone of those things listed and yet she says she stays w/ him for the “sex” ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

Gigohead  August 12, 2009, 2:46 PM

Yes, my best friend is like that. Her man has cheated on her and has even brought women to her house, he stole her stuff from her house, fathered a kid with another woman and YET she still hooks up with him. Guy is a LOSER, all in caps!

I scratch my head as to why some women don’t get the message.

Coral August 12, 2009, 5:18 PM

Nothing like some good old d*ck

Lucy Goose August 12, 2009, 11:42 PM

Yup, I was once that girl. My last boyfriend cheated on me and would ignore my phone calls. I should have gotten the clue that he just wasn’t into but then there was the benefit of sex. Sometimes it’s hard to realize that some people just aren’t meant to be with you. It takes a little time and hardship to realize that you are better off with someone else.

Krae August 13, 2009, 2:57 PM

Gee alot of people dont have anything to say about this. Must mean that alot of women out there have wool over their eyes; like my mother.

Gigi August 25, 2009, 8:12 PM

This is not a new idea. This term was coined in 2001 by a comedienne named Sommore. Watch the Queens of Comedy DVD. She does a whole routine about it.

Gigi August 25, 2009, 8:14 PM

Sommore ( a comedienne) coined this term in the 2001 movie “The Queens of Comedy”. This is not a new idea.

NYC_BloggerChic April 3, 2010, 7:16 PM

Blame it on the al- I mean Oxytocin. Sometimes the blast of oxytocin during orgasm vaporizes braincells, LOL.