Finally! Pretty Maternity and Nursing Bras

You carried a baby for nine months, lost your bod, and now you've got a little one to feed. Didn't think you could possibly feel any less sexy? These gorgeous maternity and nursing bras will help.

Le Mystere makes some of the prettiest maternity bras around, and for women who are pregnant or just gave birth, feeling good is a much-needed emotion. You CAN feel good about yourself while nursing your precious little one, and you WILL feel sexy. Wearing one of these can make all the difference.

Maternity Bras
Lace Trim Nursing, $52 Florence Underwire Nursing, $56

next: Kate, Remove the Ring!
Jene Luciani August 11, 2009, 1:15 PM

Love that you’re covering this very important topic for all moms and moms-to-be! I’m due with my first child in a few weeks and maternity and nursing bras are the hardest. I am actually the author of a book on bras that’s coming out this fall and I cover maternity and nursing bras extensively. I actually got pregnant while I was writing the book so I was able to go back to the chapter on maternity bras and revise from firsthand experience! (I went up 2 cup sizes my first tri!!) Anyway it’s called The Bra Book: The Fashion Formula To Finding the Perfect Bra! I would love to send you a copy for review. Keep up the good work! xx

Pete Luciani August 12, 2009, 5:53 AM

Jene - you never miss a trick do you?!! Promoting your book at every opportunity! The web is full of your commentys on posts now mentioning your book!!! Well done girl! If you hadn’t got pregnant your unrevised book would have not been as good - makes me wonder who will help you revise the other chapters!!! Only joking! You rock babe!

HOTmilk Nursing Bras August 21, 2009, 2:36 PM

Some fantastic sexy nursing bras from HOTmilk are available now with huge discounts at Hermama. Just Google Hermama to find a bargain while stocks last.

Nursing Bras August 21, 2009, 2:37 PM

Jene Luciani September 1, 2009, 12:24 PM

lol thanks Peter! Well when you spend 3 years of your life on something, you get a little over-excited about it :) It’s also a topic that’s very important to me. Glad to see you are reading up on it :) Do we really have the same last name? Maybe we are related? lol

Jene Luciani September 1, 2009, 12:51 PM

Pete - do you work for Maidenform BTW? :) (which is of course, in the book!)

Soft Cup Nursing Bras December 16, 2009, 11:14 AM

Awesome bras! To be honest i have been wearing soft cup nursing bras from last one week, these bras are so tempting that my mind has got changed a bit, gotta talk to hubby tonight!

Nicole January 2, 2010, 9:44 PM

Nursing bras really help indeed, i have no doubts about it. In fact have purchased two underwire nursing bras they are really sexy, my husband loves them on me!!

Underwire nursing bras January 30, 2010, 10:41 PM

Wow, they are fantastic, have been after good nursing bras, finally got them, thank you.

Want to Download Full Movies? September 11, 2010, 7:12 PM

Usually I do not article on blogs, but I want to say that this post very forced me to complete so! Thanks, really nice article.