Regis Predicts Jon and Kate Reconciliation

Now THIS is good television!

On "Live with Regis and Kelly" this morning, Regis tells Kate Gosselin that he thinks Jon will come back and they will live happily ever after. Kate seems less than amused. Check out the video!

Do you agree with Regis?

next: I Like It When Strangers Discipline My Kid
Amy August 13, 2009, 2:15 PM

Wow…how awkward..

Anonymous August 13, 2009, 4:03 PM

How much money do you need to earn to provide for your family? Seriously lady, get off the show and protect those children. They don’t need this!

Chris  August 13, 2009, 4:16 PM

Interesting. I’m not sure what’s more ridiculous-Jane’s Hair or Regis’s delusional? assertion of a reconciliation. Actually, I think it was shrewd on his part to position it this way to get her reaction. Clearly, it AINT’ gonna happen.

My wife loves the show. I think it’s a a guilt pleasure watching a family destroy itself. Hopefully, someone can learn something from all of this.

Anonymous August 13, 2009, 4:17 PM

she must be on the talk show circuit

fab4fan5 August 13, 2009, 6:43 PM

Oviously he hasn’t watch the show in the past 2 yrs

mpheadley August 13, 2009, 10:10 PM

She’s taken aback because, HELLO?! She’s MOST of the problem!

Cheryl August 14, 2009, 8:33 AM

Holy awkward moment! I don’t for a minute think that what we have seen on tv represents accurately their dynamic as a couple, but it does look like it is pretty much over. Still, I am with Regis, I would love for them to work out their issues and live happily ever after with all those kids.

Jen August 14, 2009, 8:45 AM

I don’t think they will get back together. Regis did a good job of asking questions. That is his job, to interview the people on his show. If she doesn’t want people to ask her questions, don’t go on talk shows. In the same light, if you don’t want your life in the public eye, don’t make your family a reality show. For every action there is a consequence. I do agree it is a guilty pleasure, watching this train wreck.

Katherine SOLOdotMOM August 14, 2009, 10:12 AM

Before reading all these comments I posted the video and shared some thoughts on my own blog (referencing momlogic) and then came back to read what the readers here thought about the video.

I too think she needs to take a break from the limelight, from producing their show for a while and from all this in-your-face stuff. The kids do need to be shielded from all this media. What’s in the past is just that - and they can’t change it - she does have to move forward…. and I think she handled the awkward question well. He put her on the spot and he was sitting in fairytale land (Regis) so… she did well considering her position. This is a tough road and is for everyone, limelight or not.

Gigohead  August 14, 2009, 10:16 AM

Regis needs to stop dreaming, it’s never going to happen!

Anonymous August 14, 2009, 8:59 PM