Kate Gosselin's New 'Do

Kate is making waves on "The View" ... literally!

Kate Gosselin

Mom of eight Kate Gosselin debuted a new style while guest-hosting the talk show this morning. What do you think?

She also dished about wearing her wedding ring ... and says she won't be sporting it much longer. She even broke the news to her kids.

When Babs asked Kate if she was hurt that Jon said he "despised" her, Kate said she will continue to take the high road for her children.

What do you think of Kate's appearance on "The View"?

next: Is It Candy or Medicine?
Anonymous September 16, 2009, 4:43 PM

Love kate. i think she would do better on her own show =). The ladies of the view have a tendency to not let a women get a word in edge wise. I think kate did great though

gena September 16, 2009, 5:05 PM

i really don’t like her or what she says. she needs to be with her kids.

Kassie September 17, 2009, 8:58 PM

I’m Team Kate all the way…she’s human, like all of us, but I like her, and feel no need to defend my opinion! :) The hair’s ok…better than her last do, but not amazing, either.

BTW - like a previous commentor I’m also from Texas, but everyone I know who watches the show is on Kate’s side…

Lydia September 18, 2009, 11:49 AM

I literally despise Kate Gosselin. She makes Mom everywhere look bad. If there is a show with her, I will NEVER watch it and I will make sure no one I know does.

Mon October 17, 2009, 2:40 PM

I really like her hair, its cute and way better thank her usual do. BUT we have to remember that she has 8 freakn’ kids! She shouldn’t even be on The View. I’m not a mother, but if she wants to represent “mothers everywhere” then she should be home with her kids and taking care of them or getting a real job like a real woman (mom) would.

But then again I’m only 20, what do I know…

Lori December 28, 2009, 12:34 AM

I just wish Kate would go away. I heard the momlogic showed dropped her as a host. I hope so. What Kate is famous for I’m still not sure? Let her focus on being a mom and hopefully TLC will not allow her to exploit her children any more.

Dona Hladek December 2, 2010, 7:59 PM

Hey there I just stumbled across your website from google and I just simply wanted to state that this was a great article this was in fact! But nevertheless, I am attempting add your current Feed however I’m experiencing difficulty discovering it.

tabletki na pryszcze April 3, 2011, 7:26 AM

It’s good too read your site again buddy, i see some interesting updates here…