Khloe and Lamar's Fabulous Feast

I must admit, Khloe and Lamar's wedding was breathtaking, but the food was fantastic!

Kloe kardashian and Lamar Odom Wedding

Chef Nikki Shaw: Before I get started, let me give you a visual. After the drinks and appetizers on the lawn, we were escorted down the hill and around the pool. We arrived at a beautiful large tent covering the tennis court. As I entered through the sleek curtain over the doorway, I felt as though I had stepped into an all-white modern fairy tale. The room was filled with elegant mirrors, chandeliers, and a shiny white dance floor. Celebrity DJ Kid Capri kept the party going while spinning hip-hop and R&B on a state-of-the-art sound system.

Lavish place settings and floral arrangements covered the long dinner tables. First, we were served Chilled Heirloom Tomato Soup, then Melon Salad with Italian Prosciutto (thinly sliced ham). After that, we were asked to choose our favorite entrée: Filet Mignon with Bordelaise Sauce (red wine sauce), Crispy Onion Rings, and Arugula Salad, or Grilled Wild Salmon with Lemon Sauce, Herb Roasted Potatoes, and Sugar Snap Peas. I chose the salmon -- and it was wonderful. Spoil your family tonight with my simple Broiled Wild Salmon recipe.

The tall traditional wedding cake was decorated with lovely lavender roses. Although I always look forward to a fat slice of delicate wedding cake, they did something a little different. We were served a dessert trio of assorted mini-sweets. I love this idea, because three is always better than one! Khloe and Lamar did the whole "cut the cake" thing, but the rest of that gigantic cake sat there untouched all night. Shhh, don't tell anyone, but I think the other tiers on the cake were frosted and fake. It's all good, I've been a caterer for several years and I've been known to have a few tricks up my sleeve too.

Believe it or not, there's more! Stay tuned for part three: "The Eye Candy."

next: Amber Alert for Abducted Nashville Newborn
abbi September 30, 2009, 5:50 PM

the marriage wasn’t legal.
it was just a big fancy dress party.
(surprise, surprise.)

by the way khole is a BEAST compared to her sisters.

Suzi Hussey December 2, 2010, 8:20 PM

I just came upon your site and have really been following along. I was thinking I will leave my first comment as it really caught my interests. I am going to visit back again frequently to check for brand new articles.

graco car seats January 14, 2011, 6:37 PM

When I originally commented I clicked the -Notify me when new comments are added- checkbox and now every time a comment is added I get four emails with the exact same comment. Is there any way you are able to remove me from that service? Thanks!

chris January 24, 2011, 5:17 PM

wonderful publish, very informative. I’m wondering why the other experts of this sector don’t understand this. You should proceed your writing. I’m confident, you have a huge readers’ base already!

Seo Services January 24, 2011, 5:44 PM

Ok ive made my decision, im subscribing, this is awesome, keep it comin.

maqui berry January 27, 2011, 1:12 AM

my brother saved your site for me to have a look at. Must say you have some awesome stuff here. will make sure that I come back to see more

litter boxes January 28, 2011, 6:14 PM

The info here is exactly what i was looking for. It would be awesome to see your write more on this topic…will check back to see

special children mouth disease February 2, 2011, 10:01 AM

Hey, I had been in need of Khloe and Lamar’s Fabulous Feast | momlogic.com may it be discovered your site. Thank you for sharing this excellent information. With thanks!

Donovan Barrasa February 5, 2011, 10:11 AM

Home Theater works best when you pick the best quality home theater speakers.

can water be used as gas February 5, 2011, 3:39 PM

I will be sure to add a link to this page on my site. I’m sure my readers will find this post really useful.

Hurtownia Odziezy February 6, 2011, 8:11 PM

I’ve been surfing online more than 3 hours today, yet I never found any interesting article like yours. It’s pretty worth enough for me. In my view, if all web owners and bloggers made good content as you did, the web will be much more useful than ever before.

oc kalkulator February 7, 2011, 2:06 AM

Wow, I didn’t expect that!

Benton Santaloci February 7, 2011, 2:38 AM

Thanks for this. Really cool stuff you are sharing here.

gry online za darmo February 7, 2011, 2:45 AM

Thanks for this. Really cool stuff you are sharing here.

Decorative Hose Reel February 7, 2011, 4:23 AM

This information is just what i was searching for. It would be awesome to see your write more on this topic…will come back to see

Pure african mango extract February 9, 2011, 5:16 AM

By visiting the store to consider natural diet products, you are likely to discover that you possess plenty to select from. It may often be a hard decision where product to choose given that all of them will in all probability claim that they can possess incredible results. In case you are trying to fall some extra pounds and you have to have a organic item to help you, you should consider using natural diet items that contain African Mango.

Clayton Buechel February 10, 2011, 3:57 PM

Single women? Try online dating, dating sites to help you in your quest to find true love.

Info tarnobrzeg February 10, 2011, 9:20 PM

hi!,I like your writing very much! share we communicate more about your post on AOL? I need a specialist on this area to solve my problem. May be that’s you! Looking forward to see you.

Ariel Dockter February 11, 2011, 8:26 AM

I wanted to construct a small message to thank you for all of the amazing solutions you are giving at this website. My time-consuming internet search has finally been rewarded with beneficial insight to exchange with my co-workers. I ‘d assume that we website visitors actually are extremely blessed to be in a useful network with so many awesome people with great principles. I feel truly lucky to have discovered the webpage and look forward to some more pleasurable moments reading here. Thanks a lot once again for all the details.

Link Building February 12, 2011, 7:52 AM

Straight to the point, i love it. Dont let anyone stop us bloggers.