Man Arrested In Sex Sting Involving Mom, Baby

CBS: The Delaware County District Attorney's Office announced the arrest of a New York man who allegedly arranged to have sex with a Pennsylvania mother and her young baby.

suspect270.jpg
During a news conference Wednesday, District Attorney Michael Green said Anthony Taylor of Staten Island had been arrested after allegedly traveling to Delaware County to a have a sexual encounter with a woman and her 14-month-old daughter.

A sex sting involving an undercover detective working online with the D.A.'s office led to Taylor's arrest. The undercover officer posed as a mom with a young baby.

Investigators allege that since June, Taylor was under the impression that he was talking to a mom who was willing to include her 14-month-old daughter in numerous sex acts with him.

"It's disturbing. It's sexually graphic and it indicates a clear intention to have that kind of intimate contact with a baby, a 14-month-old female baby," Green explained.

The 48-year-old Taylor, who is married and has a young child, was arrested on Wednesday at a Dunkin' Donuts on Baltimore Pike.

He was arraigned before District Justice Griffin in Linwood and is being held on $750,000 bail.

Read more hot stories Moms Are Talking About.

next: Eight Percent of Women Using Birth Control Less to Save Money
littlepeapie September 25, 2009, 5:26 AM

People like this do not deserve oxygen.

Christina September 25, 2009, 9:26 AM

:( So sad…

Mr. Mouse September 25, 2009, 9:56 AM

Nostrathomas September 25, 2009, 12:13 PM

If a pitbull or any other animal bites a child, it’s put down without question. Animals don’t know right from wrong.Human beings do.The only 2 reasons I can think of to let this person live are #1- He might prefer to die. #2- He’ll undoubtedly have a very rough time in prison.

tommycryosis September 25, 2009, 12:50 PM

If I ever had the chance to come face to face with a deviant mind like him,I would slowly chop him off into little pieces,put it on an oven,and feed them to my dogs!! I think it’s the only way to consider that justice can be served!!

Anonymous September 25, 2009, 1:09 PM

This man needs the chair

Annimous September 25, 2009, 1:19 PM

What kind of sick person does this? He must have been seriously abused or tortured as a child for him to even contemplate having sex with a BABY!!! This world is really going to shits people need to start fearing God before it’s too late.

Adam September 25, 2009, 1:59 PM

I always wondered what Rush Limbaugh did on his day off.

g_vallarta September 25, 2009, 2:16 PM

pure scum!!!!!!! people like him deserve to be drawn and quatered or hung untill death, why we continue to cater to these discusting individuals by giving them life in prision (which he should get!!) is beyond me???? put abullet in their head and call it a day!!!!!! exscuse me but he wants to have sex with a baby???????????

Anonymous September 25, 2009, 3:51 PM

Even scarier than that monster is that there must be real mothers giving these services with their babies. How could any mother do that? They should be shot as well.

Lefferts September 25, 2009, 4:05 PM

This man is a deviant and a criminal (soon to be convicted, anyway) and I’d say ‘sick ‘, too. But do you people listen to yourselves? There’s plenty of sick to go around apparently, even among the putatively ‘normal’ posters. Makes me sick—of you.

just me September 25, 2009, 5:59 PM

Oh those crazy heterosexuals… whatever will they try next??

Anonymous September 25, 2009, 6:50 PM

this guy needs to go to prison one thing they don’t like are men to play with babies or kids. after being played with then they can give him the lethal injection if he does’nt take his self out first. Just nasty a baby come on nasty nasty nasty

Kevin September 25, 2009, 7:47 PM

Just execute this disgusting pig right now.

Anonymous September 25, 2009, 8:50 PM

if it was up to me ill put him in a padded cell so that he cannot hurt himself for the rest of his life and not let him have any contact with the outside world and feed him the same dish of food til he die !!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous September 28, 2009, 8:47 AM

thats digusting and thats whats wrong with our society today. yall are right he doesnt deserve to live. but thats up to God to decide. the baby could have died

stone October 1, 2009, 11:40 AM

da bomboclatte man de fi dead

Anomie October 25, 2009, 5:51 PM

Not to make a judgement call one way or another, in response to this comment

“I’d like my tax dollars to go towards paying for lethal injection rather than feeding and housing this creature in jail this time.”

It actually costs significantly more to execute someone then to imprison them for life. This may be nasty of me, but Id rather see him suffer in prison without any hope of parole than have his misery cut short with a needle

Anonymous December 18, 2009, 12:38 PM

This guy needs to be locked up and throw away the key.this guy is sick!

Anna January 1, 2010, 10:53 PM

hope he gets painful scars from being sodomized by a jailhouse room mate named Bubba.