Kindergarten Teacher Gets Violent ... Again

How is this woman still in the classroom?

Alexandra Kralik

Alexandra Kralik, a Broward County, Florida, school teacher, has been pulled out of her classroom for allegedly yanking one of her kindergarten student's arms with force.

But this isn't the first time the A.C. Perry Elementary School teacher has put her hands on a student.

According to WPLG:

• In 1998, while a teacher at Dania Elementary school, Kralik was arrested for allegedly smashing a student's head down on a desk, causing a laceration. The charges were dropped, but Kralik was placed on leave for a year.

• In 2002, while a teacher at Bethune Elementary, a school district report said Kralik threw a student to the ground and was given a written reprimand.

• In 2003, also at Bethune, bus drivers reported witnessing Kralik kick a kindergarten student to the ground. She was given a 20-day suspension and ordered to attend anger management.

• In 2006, after being transferred to A.C. Perry Elementary, Kralik got another written reprimand for putting her hands on a student in a "rough manner."

• In 2007, also at Perry Elementary, Kralik got another letter of reprimand for "grabbing a student from behind the neck."

We have one question: HOW IS THIS WOMAN STILL TEACHING? Why is she allowed in the classroom at all? This is just outrageous!

Do YOU think she should be allowed in the classroom? Comment below!

next: Police Search for 'Booby Bandits'
Anonymous September 11, 2009, 10:38 AM

Teaching? How has this woman not been charged, much less still teaching!

MarMar September 11, 2009, 11:03 AM

Ditto what Anonymous said! I’m also wondering how she avoided retribution from ired parents, because I’ll tell you right now, if that were my daughter, she’d be in jail and have her teaching license revoked, and she’d be lucky if that’s ALL I did.

Anonymous September 11, 2009, 11:37 AM
Katie September 11, 2009, 1:55 PM

She’s probably tenured.

Mom2two September 11, 2009, 1:59 PM

She’d be sorry if she touched my kid. An eye for an eye. Disgraceful that she’s still teaching!

irish September 11, 2009, 2:43 PM

Katy is probably right. Tenured teachers can get away with anything, as their contract covers their butts. I can’t imagine why any school system would hire her to work with children, but as some have pointed out - unions don’t necessarily protect the right side in these issues. Why she hasn’t been charged with assault or child endangerment is beyond comprehension!

Anonymous September 11, 2009, 2:50 PM

WTF.

FormerSchoolBoardEmployee September 11, 2009, 3:16 PM

Tenure. Tenure. Tenure. This is something ALL parents should fight hard to get rid of! She may be physically violent and in serious need of some jail time but there are many other teachers who are either A) lazy and no longer really teaching our kids or B) verbally abusive to our children. Are all teachers like this? Certainly not. But those who are DO NOT deserve protection! Next time your child has a teacher who has changed grades frequently or schools, or districts, ask why and demand answers! I also find it strange in this case, if a parent had done these things to their child they would at the very least be arrested and child services would be heavily involved. Isn’t the school and it’s staff required by law to report child abuse?

forgivin September 11, 2009, 4:09 PM

This is why I homeschool my children, you can’t trust ANYONE!!!

Anonymous September 12, 2009, 3:27 AM

I wouldn’t be a teacher for any amount of money, in this world today!
I think you are right about parents being jailed.
But then you see stories about parents and teackers that get away with hurting children until it is too late, almost everyday.
Im not against children getting a spanking. Heck , my mother always said it hurt her more than me, or us! It must be true since I don’t remember the pain just how mad my mother was at the time.
I was slapped by her once when I was a teen. I said something mean. I later appologized and so did she.
So what I am about to say doesn’t involve all insidences. But,iF YOU SEE SOMETHING THAT APPEARS TO BE ABUSE OR ENDANGERMENT CALL THE POLICE.
Does this women even have a criminal record? If not she should!!!! That, I say, is the parents fault.
I would call the cops if I knew for shure the teacher pushed down or slammed on the desk my neice or nephews head!!!! That is rediculous.

Anonymous September 12, 2009, 3:33 AM

DO ALL OLDER WOMEN FROM FLORIDA WEAR THEIR HAIR LIKE THAT? Seriously! I was just in a class with people people from around the US for training and certification.
The lady sitting next to me had the same hair style as this lady and she was from Florida.
I’m from Michigan and I don’t see this up here much. It gets cold here.
Fl is hot and humid. Seekms like all that hair would be uncomfortable.
Maybe she is cranky because she has a hot sweaty head?!

Vixen September 12, 2009, 11:55 AM

If this behavior was displayed by a parent you can bet they would be up on child abuse charges in a moment. This is crap and she should be fired. What next wait until she has caused a fatality before they cut her loose?? LOSER!

littlepeapie September 12, 2009, 4:28 PM

Not only is this TENURE at it’s finest…LOTS (I would say most if not all) school systems operate with the Good Ol’ Boy system where there is rampant nepotism!! Lock up this loon!

ame i. September 12, 2009, 8:13 PM

I don’t know if it could be a tenure issue.
I live in TN. Last month a teacher in our public school system was suspended then chose to retire after breaking up a fight between two high school boys. Brave, considering she has been teaching for 40 years. According to other students, she just stepped between them and held each by a wrist. One boy called her a bad name,jerked his wrist up to free himself,which resulted in her hand barely glancing off of his shoulder. It isn’t a race thing, either, all 3 are African American.
Some think it is an issue of his grandfather being a retiree from the sherrif’s office.
Students also say that one boy strutted down the hallways with the local newspaper held up in the air, bragging his butt off for “gettin dat ole b—ch outa here”.
I don’t know her personally, but over a hundred students (past and present) rallied to protest her suspension and say she was a kind, wonderful teacher.

Roy S. Alba II September 13, 2009, 6:51 AM

Broward County prepare for a massive tax increase. Why? An angry parent will sue and win. The traditional cash strapped school district won’t have the money. Therefore, YOU the tax payer will pay! All this because the local school board is responsibility challenged and allows this natural born nurturer to remain on the faculty. This is just another example why to home school.

Pamela Barazarte September 14, 2009, 4:17 PM

Wow, i cant believe that i was being tought by a crazy person. Im glad i never had that teacher. Why is she still teaching???

Billy B. Pa September 24, 2009, 7:25 PM

I’d like to see her teaching on the High School level…An eye for an eye indeed!

Samoys October 3, 2009, 9:10 AM

lot about you

dilandinga October 4, 2009, 10:23 AM

IJtZY2 I bookmarked this link. Thank you for good job!

Acardondra October 11, 2009, 3:52 PM