How is this woman still in the classroom?
But this isn't the first time the A.C. Perry Elementary School teacher has put her hands on a student.
According to WPLG:
• In 1998, while a teacher at Dania Elementary school, Kralik was arrested for allegedly smashing a student's head down on a desk, causing a laceration. The charges were dropped, but Kralik was placed on leave for a year.
• In 2002, while a teacher at Bethune Elementary, a school district report said Kralik threw a student to the ground and was given a written reprimand.
• In 2003, also at Bethune, bus drivers reported witnessing Kralik kick a kindergarten student to the ground. She was given a 20-day suspension and ordered to attend anger management.
• In 2006, after being transferred to A.C. Perry Elementary, Kralik got another written reprimand for putting her hands on a student in a "rough manner."
• In 2007, also at Perry Elementary, Kralik got another letter of reprimand for "grabbing a student from behind the neck."
We have one question: HOW IS THIS WOMAN STILL TEACHING? Why is she allowed in the classroom at all? This is just outrageous!
Do YOU think she should be allowed in the classroom? Comment below!