One of these three things is exactly like the other!
The babies' full names are: Matthew Aaron, Nathan Brady, and Michael Christopher. And the births are nothing short of a miracle. There's a one in a million to one in 200 million chance of a woman having identical triplets without using fertility treatments.
The challenges of having triplets is enormous -- times three. Triple feedings and diaper changes, and how on earth do you tell them apart? The couple might opt for the tried-and-true method of applying a tiny dot of different-colored nail polish to the finger or toe of each baby. Hopefully they won't resort to these less than successful tactics:
Top five WORST methods for telling identical babies apart:
1) The Britney: Give each triplet a unique look with a sassy wig.
2) The Super Nannies: Hire three nannies (that you can tell apart!) and assign one to each baby.
3) The Easter Egg Dye: Dye each baby in a different shade of food coloring.
4) The G.P.S.: Implant a unique homing device in each baby -- it works for pets, right?
5) The Prison Method: Permanent face tattoos of baby's name make it so you'll never, ever, ever mix them up.