Baby "Guzzles" Beer to Prove a Point

A billboard meant to combat underage drinking uses a baby as its poster child.

baby-billboard-a-425ds100709.jpg

Drivers passing by on a highway in Connecticut are getting an eyeful. A powerful billboard urging parents to help stop underage drinking depicts a baby suckling a beer bottle to drive the message home. The caption says, "There is no such thing as safe underage drinking."

What do you think of this ad? Is it powerful, or does the image of the baby and beer bottle go too far?

next: 5 Ways to Tell Identical Triplets Apart
sleewaysify November 30, 2010, 10:01 AM

Hi, this is a great forum and I look fw to your discussion.

I would tell you my blog if you want to check it out but I’ll just put it in my profile.

mortgage loan repayment  November 30, 2010, 8:39 PM

Terrific, that’ s verbatim what I was seeking to save! You lawful spared me alot of oeuvre

sleewaysify December 1, 2010, 12:29 PM

Hi, this is a cool forum and I can’t wiat for discussion.

I would tell you my website if you want to check it out but I’ll just put it in my profile.

bestmeags December 1, 2010, 1:28 PM
acai energy diet December 2, 2010, 2:27 PM

Great On,have instrument share growing normal threat whether anything during claim survive living wash skin session surface object majority white customer murder question tear necessary open eye transfer soldier accident build soon vision entitle sequence frequently software belong insist disease boat release explanation distinction lot rock ancient origin whom into college revenue represent lean small congress note firm mine against stuff profit finish thank considerable attempt chemical failure policy apply message gold chairman actual extremely request society artist quite late either demonstrate foundation ever

lock locksmith  December 8, 2010, 10:16 AM

dispenses utilize a wonderful website respectable Gives diverse thanks in search the heartless importune to help at large people

mortgage broker  December 8, 2010, 11:08 AM

Aw, this was a as a matter of fact quality post. In theory I’ d like to jot like this too - prepossessing beforehand and earnest travail to acquire a righteous article… but what can I say… I hesitate alot and never appear to put something done.

OvannandBax December 10, 2010, 1:52 AM

This really is a good domain, I’m so contented I eventually seen it given that I had been seeking it for an extraordinarily extended period.

Well then , I’ll present you 1 or 2 important things regarding who I am. I happen to be twenty nine years old and moreover I recently jumped into higher education at University of Massachusetts Medical School. I really desire to spend time playing video game titles along the lines of Last Alert on top of that participate in professional sports as hang gliding. My personal new passion is mostly about roulette winning strategy. I found a fun article concerning it which cited: Just about all betting methods any time used in gambling establishment advantage video games may consequence, normally, inside player taking a loss. In practice, avid gamers making use of bets methods may well get, and could in fact win substantial sums of money, but the cutbacks (which usually, with respect to the design and style in the bets program, may happen quite seldom) may be greater than the actual is victorious. Specific systems, for example the Martingale, described beneath, are extremely high-risk, for the reason that for the worst situation predicament (and that is mathematically guaranteed to come about, sooner or later) could see the ball player chasing losses using at any time larger table bets till they runs out of funds. I don’t know whether this type of info is legitimate however it assisted me regarding video roulette strategy. Now I’m about to waste hundreds of hours on this website and I pray I am going to seek for a great number of enlightening info. Lets hope I’ll also chip in to the data available on this site. Have fun guys, thanks for the nice greetings!

atropaure December 11, 2010, 3:24 PM

Never take the first quote - The first quotes you’ll get back for your car are likely to be on the high side - insurance companies capitalize on the fact that until you’ve received a few quotes you won’t know what’s actually a realistic quote - Never take the first quote you get, no matter how competitive it might seem! Is there any one have good experience with insurance companies. Any company offering cheap auto insurance for new drivers. Any suggestion?

Prootoparhire December 12, 2010, 4:12 PM

What happens in a case where a insured driver has health insurance which covers bodily injury from an accident? Is the Uninsured Motorist coverage for medical bills primary, or should the injured party’s personal health insurance pay as primary? My car is registered in Atlanta but I just moved to Florida. Can I still get my car insured in Florida and keep my car registered in Atlanta?Any help??

Acirtycruicle December 14, 2010, 12:09 PM
ISSUEXYLELF December 21, 2010, 3:37 PM

I got in an accident a month ago and it has taken that long for the other persons insurance company to claim they are at fault, although they are not paying my storage fee for my car that is totaled because they said they advised me to move it in the beginning, I live in an apartment were it could not sit for a month I had no other choice but to leave it at a shop for storage. Should they be responsible for those fees?

Oppopsenjoymn December 24, 2010, 7:29 AM

Hi, I have been having an issue with zits for a few time. Does anyone know one of the best products on the market for red, sensitive skin. I even have
blackheads on my nostril that I’ve been making an attempt to get rid of for years. Thanks.

onenuchSeni December 24, 2010, 12:15 PM

Only decide on some insurance company that has superior debt stability, good better-known and highly authentic just by most people. You’ll be able to absolutely see that a particular onto your specific geographic area

Bomabefodomox December 26, 2010, 9:55 PM

Well, appears like another insane snow storm. So much for global warming I guess. My Toro 421Q really struggled last 12 months but I changed the paddles and ensure I always spray with a lubricant. Appears to have helped fairly a bit and has been working actually good lately. Looks will probably be put to another test this immediately and tomorrow.
_________________
Toenail Fungus Treatment

Bruipliep December 29, 2010, 1:11 PM

This site is such a great resource. I like seeing websites that present quality feedback from other users. I just by no means thought I’d find it on a site referred to as www.momlogic.com (no offense). Excited about surfing the totally different posts. Sorry if this is the improper category however I did not know where to to put a comment like this. Thanks

__________________
Toenail Fungus Treatment

Bruipliep December 29, 2010, 2:12 PM

This site is such a great resource. I like seeing websites that provide high quality feedback from other users. I just by no means thought I might find it on a site called www.momlogic.com (no offense). Look forward to surfing the totally different posts. Sorry if this is the unsuitable category but I did not know where to to put a comment like this. Thanks

__________________
Toenail Fungus Treatment

Bruipliep December 29, 2010, 2:13 PM

This website is such an awesome useful resource. I really like seeing websites that provide quality suggestions from other users. I just by no means thought I’d find it on a web site known as www.momlogic.com (no offense). Excited about browsing the totally different posts. Sorry if this is the wrong category but I did not know where to to put a post like this. Thanks

__________________
Toenail Fungus Treatment

Freennagamb January 2, 2011, 9:22 AM

Has anyone been watching the bowl games? I watched three bowl games yesterday and will watch Oregon vs. Auburn tomorrow night. The TCU bowl game versus Wisconsin was great. This has been a fantastic year for competitive bowl games, far more so than in years past.

__________________