Baby "Guzzles" Beer to Prove a Point

A billboard meant to combat underage drinking uses a baby as its poster child.

baby-billboard-a-425ds100709.jpg

Drivers passing by on a highway in Connecticut are getting an eyeful. A powerful billboard urging parents to help stop underage drinking depicts a baby suckling a beer bottle to drive the message home. The caption says, "There is no such thing as safe underage drinking."

What do you think of this ad? Is it powerful, or does the image of the baby and beer bottle go too far?

next: 5 Ways to Tell Identical Triplets Apart
Avevytrurdy January 26, 2011, 2:10 AM

I need to open a crucial for me debate, I’m persuaded it will be supportive for other women too After a long time, I decided to break off the botox injections. However you know the reason. As I have to somehow to switch the botox, on the way to preserve my face skin as lifted as possible, I’ve been inquiring for alternate options. I found out a galvanic gadget, very tiny and can be used at home, which is used with its only one of its kind creams and the manufacturer claims that this process not only is stretching the skin, but in addition makes the skin look youthful by slowing the process of aging from the within. It looks very good, but have you ever tried it? It actually seems to be a very high-technological apparatus, but I would like to understand whether any person of you has ever tried it? Is there any chance that someone from you family or friends has already ordered and used it? Thank you ahead of time for your help.

Avevytrurdy January 26, 2011, 6:58 AM

Hello you all, I truly have to ask you smth really essential! I have used botox for a very long period of time, and at last, I decided to quit! Of course you know the reason. At the moment, I’m aware of the fact, that not including these treatments, my face won’t stay stretched for a very long time, and I have to find something else as an alternative - the more not-dangerous the better. I’ve been suggested to apply a tiny instrument, a home spa which works with a galvanic current and unique lotions, when the company that has patented it claims that it works on our genes and the treatment is not only for lifting the skin, but additionally it slows the aging process from its foundation. Depending on what I’ve heart, this machine is an alternative to botox, but I’d thank you very much, if you write me down if you have any knowledge with it. Is there a option, that you know anybody who has ever treated him\herself with the apparatus and certainly the results? Your advices is really significant for me and I thank any person who will write me back.

Avevytrurdy January 26, 2011, 10:31 PM

Hi ladies, I have a very crucial question mark, I’m persuaded for nearly everyone of us. After a long time, I took the decision to cease the botox injections. I think each one of you knows why. Currently, I am sure that if I just leave it that way, very quick my complexion will be in unpleasant condition, so I’m searching for alternate options - as natural and safety as possible! I found a galvanic machine, very compact and for home use, which is used with its unique creams and the manufacturer claims that this method not only is lifting the skin, but also makes the skin look younger by slowing the aging process from the inside. It appears excellent, but have you ever tried it? It really seems to be a very high-technological apparatus, but I want to know if anyone of you has ever tried it? Is there a possibility, that you know someone who has ever made him\herself a procedure with the galvanic machine and it goes without saying the results? I’m looking for your advices and recommendations.

Notsspamp January 29, 2011, 12:55 AM

How’s things. I’m just satisfied I finally stumbled upon this web site considering the fact that I was struggling to find it for a while as this is an alarmingly entertaining webpage. Let me explain to you a number of important things regarding me. I happen to be thirty three yrs. old plus I’m working as a archivist. I seriously like to play particular sports along the lines of weight lifting but also have fun with game titles just like V.I.P.. My current pastime is focused on google sniper 2.0 review. I browsed through a unique piece of writing about that that said: A Bing Sniper 2 system is the revolutionary release of your first The search engines killer product or service the simple and easy and quite sensible straightforward list of recommendations after only a beginner as well as Search engines Fantastic A couple of strategy is a straightforward useful obvious to see number of guidance after only a Rookie internet marketer. If you don’t wish to read the e-book you can watch the particular video tutorials as a substitute. Google Killer A pair of product is concerning choosing not at all hard key words so you probably would not ought to hold out weeks just before experiencing improvements. Bing Fantastic 2 is simply one approach to make money online and, and it’s the best way to start out. Is it the very best web marketing method on the market. I don’t know whether this information is legitimate but it solved my problem regarding google Sniper 2.0 review.

I am certain I most certainly will come across a great number of entertaining matters on this website which means that I’ll be around a lot from now on. I will try to be somewhat helpful as well by spreading a number of things I apprehend. I appreciate you for checking this out, have a great time people.

EpitCript January 31, 2011, 12:31 AM
detaralge February 1, 2011, 2:26 PM

hi ladies, can I check with you one issue? The circumstances are, that I’m not staying for a very long time at the same living place because of my work. I intend to buy an anti-cellulitis procedures packet, but I do not have the possibility to go to see constantly the same therapist for that. Moreover, I’ve been told that if I don’t do the procedures frequently, there will be no result. And I googled on the internet and bought for myself some gels and soaps, but the reality is I don’t observe any major improvement. If you know something that could be in help for me, please update me as fast as possible. I’m willing to check out anything, as I am still young and this is really disturbing me. Gratitude you all.

EpitCript February 2, 2011, 1:49 AM
detaralge February 2, 2011, 8:38 AM

hi ladies, may I check with you one issue?I’m always on the road, and not remaining a lot at the same town. I’ve started anti cellulite types of treatments in a beauty health spa, but can’t keep on going at the same spa. Moreover, there will not be any useful results, because I cannot go to the clinic for the treatments every 1 week or even 2 -3 times a week… I have already at home anti-cellulite soap and some other cosmetic product, however this is not serious and I’m still trying to find something more professional. If you are acquainted with something that can be in help for me, please update me as quick as possible. I’m willing to check out whatever thing, because I’m still young and this is truly disturbing me. Thanks for the information

detaralge February 2, 2011, 2:40 PM

hello girls, can I check with you something? My difficulty is, that I’m constantly traveling - working a lot. I’ve started anti cellulitis types of procedures in a beauty health spa, however cannot continue going at the same clinic. On top of that, there will not be any useful effect, as I am not able to go to the health resort for the treatments every few days or even 2 -three times a week… I have already at home anti-cellulitis soap and some other cosmetic product, but this is not serious and I’m still trying to find something more professional. If there’s some chance that you can give me an assistance what extra I may do, I’ll truly appreciate your assistance. I’m still too young for this types of troubles, so I’ll get the capital for anything that you consider that’s worth.Thanks you all.

detaralge February 2, 2011, 11:48 PM

Hey, I’m in need of some instruction please. I’m traveling a lot, and not staying a lot at the same place. I would like to buy an anti-cellulitis procedures packet, but I don’t have the possibility to visit constantly the same cosmetician for that. Besides, there will not be any useful results, as I cannot go to the health spa for the procedures every few days or even two-three times a week… I have already at home anti-cellulite soap and some other beauty product, but this is not serious and I’m still searching for something more qualified. If you are acquainted with something that could be in help for me, please tell me as quick as possible. I understand that usually the first-class products are expensive, but I’ll do anything to reduce the cellulitis as much as possible. Thank you ahead.

detaralge February 3, 2011, 6:26 AM

Hi, I need to ask you one issue please. My problem is, that I’m constantly traveling - because of my job. I want to buy an anti-cellulitis treatments packet, but I don’t have the possibility to visit always the same cosmetician for that. Additionally, I have been told that if not doing the procedures systematically, the effect will be a not worthed. And I checked on the internet and got for myself some lotions and creams, but the truth is I don’t observe any important change. Can you please recommend me some other way that is tiny and that will help me? I’m still very young for this sorts of troubles, so I’ll find the money for anything that you assume that’s worth. Thanks for the assistance

detaralge February 3, 2011, 10:24 AM

Hello, I have a important inquiry for you. Because of my work in the entertainment industry, I am in a move on a regular basis and by no means have sufficient time at the same place. I want to buy an anti-cellulitis procedures pack, but I don’t have the opportunity to go to see all the time the same professional for that. As well, I’ve been instructed that if I don’t do the procedures systematicaly, there will be no effect. I have already at home anti-cellulitis soap and some other beauty lotions, but this is not serious and I’m still searching for something more professional.Can you please advise me some other way that is small and that will help me? I’m still very young for this kinds of troubles, so I’ll find the cash for anything that you assume that’s worth. Thanks for the assistance

Gruitersx1 February 4, 2011, 5:26 AM

I was thinking the other period that there must be a through seeking my kids to practice at people’s home what they learn in class. Then it hit me - songs!! On a strain affluent round and ball-shaped in their heads and they’ll under no circumstances forget it!

Orieroighig February 5, 2011, 8:18 AM

Pay attention, to be clear, I do not at all help any of the violence perpetrated by any of the sides in the conflict. But I’m conscious as to who the final word victims are, and that is teh Palestinians. Unfortunately, their plighht has been used as an excuse by others with differring agendas that wouldn’t have the welfare of the Palestinian people in min to additional their own causes.

__________________
Quick Nails Relief

Bruipliep February 5, 2011, 9:41 AM

This website is such an amazing resource. I like seeing web sites that present high quality suggestions from other users. I just never thought I would discover it on a website called www.momlogic.com (no offense). Look forward to browsing the totally different posts. Sorry if this is the wrong category however I didn’t know where to to put a post like this. Thanks

__________________
% Effective Toenail Fungus Treatment Remedy

Coksphespew February 12, 2011, 12:16 PM
Coksphespew February 21, 2011, 8:09 PM
buy coffee  February 25, 2011, 11:32 AM

I can see that you are an dab hand at your territory! I am launching a website promptly, and your report at one’s desire be acutely advantageous for me.. Thanks for all your relieve and wishing you all the success.

Cheap Hotels  February 27, 2011, 9:56 AM

Nice weblog, impartial looking conclusion to some blogs, seems a passably good principles you’ re using. I’ m a while using Wordpress for a infrequent of my sites but looking to modify the same of them through to a plank alike resemble to yours as a fling operate. Anything in specific you’ d propose relative to it?

eat healthy  February 28, 2011, 5:32 AM

What do you do against coddle grub when your baby starts to eat ok food? Do you command your own? Has anyone still tried individual of the instructions, portable baby bread grinders, and if so, do they work?