Jon Gosselin's girlfriend admits she doesn't even know why she loves him.
Here are some of the highlights:
• "We're at a point now where I don't know why I love him. He gets frustrated and angry and I'm the one who gets the brunt. He'll call me and take his anger out on me. He has 'mantrums.' I shouldn't have to put up with being emotionally abused. I cry and say why are you so mean to me? He takes it out on me. He talks over me so I can't speak. Sometimes he has trouble with the truth and he will dance and dance around his lies. He's like Jekyll and Hyde. But I still love him."
• "I met Jon in a bubble. I'd never seen the show. I had no idea. He begged me to go to France and I come home to chaos. People judge me before they meet me. I get threats everyday. I get called a home wrecker and a fat whore. People will stare or point. It gets worse everyday. It's taken a toll on me. Jon sees I'm not happy. At what point is it too much?"
• "Kate wouldn't say I was a home wrecker. I have respect for her. She's like a lioness protecting her cubs. That's her turf."
• "He's driven a fork between my family and I. My parents want me to be a normal 22-year-old. It's not a normal relationship. I love him, but as for my family and I, he needs to regain our trust. He lied to my mother."
• "I don't want to leave him all alone. At the end of the day, I love him but I dislike him at times. When I love someone I would never hurt them."
• "I feel I am finally going to get my chance to speak. I have nothing to hide. I hope that people see me as a human being and don't judge me from the media. I can't be the dishrag anymore. I want to continue my life. I want my name to be forgotten."
Sounds like this relationship is doomed. Are you shocked by Hailey's strong statements about Jon?