Nancy Grace Goes Off on Jon Gosselin

Check out the explosive video!

Last night on "The Insider," Nancy Grace called Jon Gosselin out for his bad behavior ... calling him self-absorbed, hypocritical, and immature. You've got to see this to believe it!

What do you think about Nancy's tirade? Comment below.

next: R.I.P. Gourmet Magazine: 1941-2009
Monica October 6, 2009, 1:26 PM

Come on now, you gotta love Nancy! She is a tough cookie. She not always right in the way she interrogates people but, in this case, she was right on the money. He is selfish and its all about him at this stage. He needs to grow up. I’m sorry but, if you wanted everything to be about you then you should have never had eight children. If a man has upwards of four children with one woman then he is obligated to stay with that woman and work it out. How the heck are you going to leave a woman with eight kids to date to date a child. He’s such a punk at this point. He needs to stop now so that he can leave this situation with dignity.

sarah b October 6, 2009, 1:32 PM

so freaking hilarious!!!!!!!!!

Beth October 6, 2009, 1:38 PM

It’s an excellent question. How does it always end up back with Jon?

No matter what the question is the answer is always about Jon.

Kate is honestly better off without him.

Ashley October 6, 2009, 1:51 PM

Why don’t roast kate Nancy?! Just asking its seems like she wants the kids to stay on the show. Maybe she’s on the Kate Gosselin’s parade my kids around in the media side. Regardless of what Jon intends having those kids off the show is a good thing!!!!

Kendra October 6, 2009, 1:53 PM

I like that she asks the tough questions but she is OBNOXIOUS.

And I think she needs to have a round with Kate. When will Kate be asked the tough questions?! Meredith V. sure isn’t going to do it, the ladies on The View won’t do it. Who will?! She’s just as responsible for the end of their marriage as Jon is.

birdsfly October 6, 2009, 1:57 PM

Oh my gosh, I actually like Nancy Grace in this interview… what is the world coming to?

Thena October 6, 2009, 2:26 PM

Nancy Grace was awesome. Now to see her talk that way with Kate too. It’s turned into how much money can we make? The kids would be better off with Kate’s brother Kevin and his wife, or her ex best friend Beth. They need to be knocked down a few notches and remember where they were four years ago when they were all happy. But more importantly than anything, they talked about church before they moved. They need Christian counseling for all 10 of them, and put Christ back in their lives.

Brittany October 6, 2009, 3:18 PM

That sure gave me a giggle! What to roast him, Nancy! I agree with Thena. They need to get into Christian counseling and CANCEL THE SHOW! Those poor children…

Jill (the other one) October 6, 2009, 3:52 PM

I never thought I would side with Nancy Grace on anything, but in this case I do.

Those poor kids. Those poor, poor kids …

Anonymous October 6, 2009, 11:39 PM

lmao that is so great “why are you talking about you? She asked you about the children!!!”

Guaranteed FB Fans December 9, 2010, 9:30 PM

Thanks for the fantastic ideas. Please meditate upon a few of the many blessings in this world, and share them with others. It’s a nice blessing to pass along good things. Work hard to do one thing particular for others everytime you can. Make all the pieces more particular for everyone.

Ten Tees January 9, 2011, 1:26 PM

Great information. Good and fun reading. There is a small observation to submit about funny shirts.