Earlobe Lifts the Latest Plastic Surgery Craze

Do your ears hang low, do they wobble to and fro? Time for the latest trend in plastic surgery ... the earlobe lift.

earlobeS.jpg

Forget about facelifts, neck, and butt lifts. According to the Daily Mail, the latest sagging body part to receive an extreme makeover is the earlobe. No, we're not talking about the teen trend of elf ears ... we're talking about younger, rounder, smoother earlobes.

There might be something to this. After all, our lobes do take a beating -- most of us have been sticking jewelry in them for decades, pulling the already tender flesh into a thin, saggy mess.  Some of our lobes, thanks to extra heavy ear jewelry, have unintentionally turned our ear piercing holes into "tears." Plus, there's the loss of collagen and those pesky wrinkles that occur naturally over time.

We all know you can tell a woman's age by her hands and her neck, but do earlobes really matter? After all, that dangly bit of flesh only has one purpose: to be decorated. How much are people staring at our earlobes in the first place?

If you think your lobes aren't being all they can be, just fork over $2,000 and set aside about an hour, and you too can have younger-looking earlobes. Gulp. Let's get serious here ... has plastic surgery gone too far?

next: 1 in 91 Kids Has Autism -- Why?
Mary October 5, 2009, 5:30 PM

I don’t think it is going too far. I think this is actually a good thing. Maybe if the ears make that much difference, it would give ladies a less invasive option to look youthful, as opposed to a full facelift or even Botox injections. I know for me, this sounds a little more appealing than those other things. And I will always remember my grandmother’s droopy ear lobes and how icky they were…..

Fashion Design October 12, 2010, 2:15 PM

You gave me some good tips for my own web page.

Red Hair Salon Santa Rosa Ca November 24, 2010, 11:54 PM

Laughter and tears are both responses to frustration and exhaustion. I myself prefer to laugh, since there is less cleaning up to do afterward.

Cure Hemorrhoids November 27, 2010, 7:11 PM

Useful info. I appreciate your effort, very well written article.

marbella rentals December 10, 2010, 5:14 AM

Excellent website. Thanks, you describe the topic very well

Credit Card Processing December 25, 2010, 5:39 AM

cheers from houston

Garfield Keil January 7, 2011, 1:20 PM

Very helpful info. Thanks so much, I look forward to reading more of your posts.

Baby Room Ideas January 16, 2011, 4:26 PM

Well this sort of article is certainly worth searching for, great info for readers and without doubt exhibits quality writing. Its fantastic to have these kinds of posts around to maintain the information flow. Helping individuals who sincerely enjoy this, great work! Thanks again for putting this online. I definitely enjoyed every part of it.

Leoma Jasica January 19, 2011, 12:35 AM

I really like your info. Thanks so much, I absolutely enjoy reading your post.

Tamatha Vanantwerp January 21, 2011, 11:30 AM

I don’t agree with it, thanks for making the effort to write it down

Monique Dreckman January 22, 2011, 7:23 PM

Genuinely useful specifics. Im lucky I identified this article. Thank you for sharing

Marie Comito January 27, 2011, 2:07 AM

Interesting info. Thanks so much, keep up all the work.

Darla Platko March 12, 2011, 6:18 PM

Well thisis cool info, will have to try it. By the way, the link does not work. Can you please help? Thanks again for putting this online. I certainly enjoyed every part of it.

Huey Clack March 14, 2011, 11:04 PM

Well this type of post is in reality worth searching for, great info for readers and positively displays quality writing. Its cool to have these types of reports around to keep the information flow. Helping those who truly enjoy this, great work! Thanks once more for taking the time to put this online. I unquestionably loved every part of it.

Karima Pochintesta March 16, 2011, 12:27 PM

I’d be inclined to check with you here. Which is not something I usually do! I really like reading a post that will make people think. Also, thanks for allowing me to speak my mind!

Air Jordan 5 March 24, 2011, 2:03 PM

I like to befall your place a pair times a week on advanced thoughts. I was wondering if you possess any other topics you send a letter about?

Calvin C. McMillan March 25, 2011, 8:29 AM

Sidney Crosby Jerseys March 25, 2011, 1:40 PM

I enjoy coming abet daily to brood over your thoughts. I attired in b be committed to your attendant bookmarked on my regular comprehend heel!

Air Jordan 17 March 26, 2011, 6:53 AM

I harmonise with your conclusions and will thirstily look flippant to your coming updates.

Leonard O. Hodge March 31, 2011, 3:29 AM