Shocking Halloween Candy Calories!

We're all guilty. We all dump out our kids' candy bags when they get back from a night of trick-or-treating and dig through it to find the good stuff. But wait! You'll be surprised as to how many calories are in one tiny Twix.

Thank goodness our friends at the Daily Plate have the breakdown of the best and worst candies to indulge in over the Halloween holiday.

Candy is listed in order of best (least calories) to worst (put it down and step away).

Shocking Halloween Candy Calories!

Tootsie Roll

Hot Tamales

1 Bag; Calories: 220, Total Fat: 0g, Carbs: 54g, Protein: 0g

Skittles

1 bag; Calories: 250, Total Fat: 2.5g, Carbs: 56g, Protein: 0 g

next: The Gift of Life, and Its Price
aa October 12, 2009, 8:57 AM

I found a great dating site________ D i a m o n d S i n l e . C o m________. The best dating club for seeking the rich singles, sexy beauties and even hot celebs.. what’s the most important is that you dont have to be a millionaire.but you can meet one. I think everyone need to meet some miracle after all the terrible stuff in the news and the economy.
What’s kind of relationship do you want?

Laura aka LaLaGirl October 12, 2009, 10:59 PM

Where’s the link to the actual story?

Dieting July 29, 2010, 12:12 PM

Experts have said that of combined with the other weight loss supplements or techniques, the Chinese green tea could be an excellent addition to your diet.
=================================
Dieting

Adam White September 28, 2010, 3:00 PM

Holy a Jennifer Lopez celebrity sex tape just came out today!!!!! lol she looks hot in it though!

Barefoot Running October 26, 2010, 7:03 AM

Any time there’s a self feeding deal like this happening, it’s at all times good to query the origins of the premise. The effectively-ingrained idea that particular expensive shoes are absolutely important to distance runners hasn’t even been around for fifty years. Some readers could remember the barefoot lengthy distance Kenyan runners who created such a buzz in Olympics in the 60’s and 70’s when third world international locations had been simply starting to discipline groups for this peaceful athletic gathering.

Treatment for Hemorrhoid November 27, 2010, 2:54 PM

Very helpful website. Thanks, great share.

buy valium December 1, 2010, 3:52 PM

The next time I read a blog, I hope that it doesnt disappoint me as much as this one. I mean, I know it was my choice to read, but I actually thought youd have something interesting to say. All I hear is a bunch of whining about something that you could fix if you werent too busy looking for attention.

marbella real estate December 10, 2010, 5:17 AM

Very helpful site. Thanks so much, great share.

Couples Baby Shower Invitation Poems December 15, 2010, 3:02 AM

Every great advance in natural knowledge has involved the absolute rejection of authority.

gry dla doroslych December 28, 2010, 9:53 AM

This is really interesting posting :)

Jeffrey Baron December 29, 2010, 5:44 AM

Hello.This post was really interesting, especially because I was searching for thoughts on this issue last Friday.

Hello Kitty Romance Game December 30, 2010, 2:23 PM

May i make a suggestion? I think you’ve got sth great above. Yet imagine if you added a few references towards a website that supports what you were saying? Or maybe you can offer us more information to check out, whatever might connect what exactly you are talking about, sth more concrete?

MCAT registration January 1, 2011, 3:26 AM

Hi I am getting a technical obstacle visiting your site, I am receiving 402 errors quite often, I am not extremely clear why but when I reload the web page it returns right.

dieta anului 2011 January 3, 2011, 9:49 PM

I was been scouring the Web for this info and i wanted to thank u for the post. BTW, just off topic, where can i download a copy of this theme? – Thank you

cura slabire January 11, 2011, 7:45 PM

I have been after the Web for such information and just wanted to thank u for this post. By the way, just off topic, where can i find a copy of this theme? – 10x

Unlock iPhone 4G January 13, 2011, 11:33 AM

Thanks for this article.

Cool Pc Games January 18, 2011, 4:05 PM

Your house is valueble for me. Thanks!…

Judson Olgin January 19, 2011, 1:44 AM

Very useful website. Nice piece of info, have a nice day!

iq test January 19, 2011, 8:39 PM

I have beeing scouring the WWW for this information and i wanted to say thanks to u for this post. BTW, just off topic, how can i find a version of this theme? – Regards

Julian Vonbraunsberg January 27, 2011, 2:12 AM

Very useful information. Thanks so much, finally a decent website with good information in it.