Octomom Considers Having More Kids

In her appearance on ABC's "Good Morning America," Nadya Suleman discusses her bills ($10,000 a month for childcare!) and what might happen if she were to meet the right man. Huh?

see more photossee more photos
Multiple Mania!Octomom

next: Where Have All the Down Syndrome Babies Gone?
gbmonkey November 24, 2009, 3:38 PM

You know what Nadya is not out there beating and killing her children. We should be embracing her for wanting to be a MOTHER regardless how many children she has. She is loving and caring for her children and that is what is important.

nutmac November 24, 2009, 4:05 PM

At the risk of sounding like Chris Rock, she’s a mom. She’s supposed to take care of her kids. Having many kids, especially as a single mother, means less time that can be spent on each child. She’s a fame seeking, irresponsible lunatic.

Ugg Boots Sale November 24, 2009, 7:01 PM

Ugg type of boots can be purchased ugg bots sale by different makers,Australian made,by hand,or mass made in China.Uggs is a universal term to describe cushty sheepskin footware without any real shape or design,that may be worn by males and females.While in the ugg classic short boots,the sockless foot is in full contact with the sheepskin lining,

mom of 2 November 24, 2009, 9:15 PM

I’m sorry but she does not have the time or money to have the kids she has now. She needs to wait at least 18 years before she even thinks about having any more kids. Having more kids is just crazy, irresponsible and selfish.

Cheryl November 25, 2009, 4:23 AM

Don’t you mean the state doesn’t have the time or money for Octomom to have more children? If she is getting all this money for publicity, then she should pay her own bills.

Gigohead  November 25, 2009, 7:37 AM

I am counting on men running away from this train wreck. Seems to me a guy would be better off walking into a front of a train rather than get hit with a screwdriver in the eye by one of her kids.

Anonymous November 25, 2009, 2:06 PM

It’s a bird, it’s a plane, it’s Octo Mom!

hillary November 25, 2009, 2:16 PM

wow, i can barely make it thru the day with my 6 month old and 2 year old, good for her! not so happy about my tax dollars paying for her though while my husband works long hours to support us…shouldn’t open up that gate!!

T-Bone November 26, 2009, 6:44 AM

Goody, maybe her uterus will fall out!

ANNETTE  November 26, 2009, 9:07 AM

WHO DOES SHE THINK SHE IS? WHO’S GOING TO PAY FOR IT? AND OR HER? DON’T TELL ME SHE’S STILL STUDENT LOANS TO PAY FOR IT? THIS IS WHY I CAN’T GET A LOAN TO GO TO COLLEGE!!!! PEOPLE LIKE HER NEED TO HAVE THEIR REPRODUCTIVE SYSTEM CANCELED GET JOB …. I’M SURE A LOT PEOPLE DON’T WANT TO PAY FOR!!!!!!!!

Lynda November 26, 2009, 7:08 PM

I havetwo words for the octomoron-

TUBAL LIGATION!

Ray November 27, 2009, 5:26 AM

Can’t we all just remove tnis scumsucking welfare hogs uterus. In many countries they would flog her in public or behead her. Go home you low life moron.

Bob November 27, 2009, 6:38 AM

can she just be put down .. enough is enough

jackal November 27, 2009, 6:39 AM

hey

jackal November 27, 2009, 6:47 AM

Brave New Mom

This brood mother could offer a opportunity to women who don’t want saggers or wrinkley tummies to use the Rent A Womb service. Factor in the money earned while staying on the job, medical expenses and Octobabe makes sense. Separating the litter by DNA makes it posible. Aldous Huxley would be proud of her.

Anonymous November 27, 2009, 10:27 AM

her children are absolutely beautiful!

Truman November 27, 2009, 10:27 AM

I’d LOVE to have some Baby’s with her. I think she is so freakin hot!!! Do Me Octomom!

Anonymous November 27, 2009, 4:09 PM

In my opinion, one should have as many children as he/she can nurture and afford. We know she can not afford the ones she has and I highly doubt she can adequately nurture that number of children.

blah blah November 28, 2009, 12:25 AM

i believe the only reason shes having more kids is in the hope one day one of those kids might get rich and she can live off them. just like shes doing now with welfare

Charles November 28, 2009, 6:37 AM

This woman makes me SICK!!! She is an INSULT to the numerous women who are not able to have children. No man in his right mind would want to take on such a responsibility. I think it is great that she wants to “play” mommy … but she is sending the WRONG MESSAGE … get impregnanted, have many babies, abuse the system for the fame and then have the NERVE to say she wants MORE babies!!! STOP THIS BABY FACTORY !!!!!!!!