Octomom Considers Having More Kids

In her appearance on ABC's "Good Morning America," Nadya Suleman discusses her bills ($10,000 a month for childcare!) and what might happen if she were to meet the right man. Huh?

see more photossee more photos
Multiple Mania!Octomom

next: Where Have All the Down Syndrome Babies Gone?
Diane November 28, 2009, 1:38 PM

everybody shut up and worry about your own life. Be mad that our taxes pay for
it, but your taxes were’nt raised the day her babies were born. So we are all paying the same amount we would have to, even if these babies were’nt born. Besides if her mom and dad have worked which they did!, or any of her other faily member which they do, than maybe we should look at it like they have paid for these babies?

Cindy  November 28, 2009, 3:28 PM

This woman is a flaming lunatic, it doesn’t cost her 10 grand a month for childcare, it costs the state of California that much…….she has been a taker and a user for far too long

tiffany November 28, 2009, 6:27 PM

why is everyone so worried that she cannot nurture that many children. Y’all aren’t saying that about the Dugger family who has more kids that her!!! Sometimes its easier being a single parent. You have more time for nurturing you kids because you don’t have to nurture a immature man.

S November 28, 2009, 11:36 PM

gbmonkey, Diane and Tiffany,

Are you three serious?!

gbmonkey: No, she isn’t killing or beating her children (at least not in public) but who really takes care of them. How many did her parents have to care for? How many are special needs children that can’t possibly be getting much attention from their mother? I believe that the number of children someone has is a personal choice. I know parents with only two children who can’t keep up, while I have friends with ten who do a great job. But THEY are the ones parenting them. They are not single parents who are having babies, just to have babies. This woman seems to have forgotten that someone has to raise these children. Her parents have had to sacrifice an enormous amount to care for HER children. Save the hogwash about how much she loves her children. If she truly loved her children she would not have litters that she knows she can’t care for.

Diane,

Yep, you are right, others in her family have paid taxes that have gone to care for these children but so has everyone else in our country! Why would anyone bring children into this world over and over and over again that they knew from the get-go that they have absolutely no ability to care for. So instead of telling the rest of us to shut up, take your own advice.

Tiffany, I’m just shaking my head. You obviously know nothing about the life of a typical single mom. MOST single mom’s I know work to provide for their children and then spend every moment possible with their children…however, small that is and most feel worn out, stretched past their limits and worry about not giving their children enough of themselves. This woman has children in the double digits. She does not work. She has EIGHT babies to care for, several special needs children and no one else except her parents and the hired help to care for them. If you honestly believe that her being single will help her better care for these children…you have no idea what mothering is about.

Terry November 29, 2009, 5:53 AM

$10,000 a month for child care?? Are you kidding me, or was that a misprint?
Who is going to foot that kind of a bill to take care of those kids, and then the bit^h is thinking about having more kids? Get a life! Is the media really going to support this kind of crap, and worse than that are people buying into all of this?
Sew it shut, or better yet, rip it out because her brain is already gone.

Karen November 29, 2009, 12:25 PM

OK—so she is a great mom but who is paying all of her bills??????

Ashley November 29, 2009, 7:38 PM

Im sorry but if you do not have the money or the help to raise your children you should not be having them. I have nothing against single mothers, I was raised by a single mother BUT it DOES effect your child!! Not having a father in my life has deeply effected me and I feel sorry for her children!! I dont care what anyone says there is no way in hell one woman can give that many children the love and affection they need!!

Slappy February 25, 2010, 10:22 AM

Who would want to hit that?

Beth October 2, 2010, 12:59 PM

I am not trying to judge, but come on , how could she possibly think of having more kids. I have one and can barely manage myself with one. This woman is crazy. Hasn’t she heard of birth control. Supposedly she is educated. I think she lacks common sense and decency. Welfare can only help for so long. What will she do when he kids start asking for things and she never has any money. She is a grown woman and should know when enough is enough. No Common Sense. Is she just ignorant or just totally outrageous!

Ten Tees January 9, 2011, 10:32 AM

Interesting info! Good and fun reading. There is one point to offer about tee shirts.

Dylan Silbert March 17, 2011, 10:19 AM

I’d have to allow with you here. Which is not something I usually do! I really like reading a post that will make people think. Also, thanks for allowing me to comment!

Salome Bodrey March 17, 2011, 4:46 PM

This post appears to get a large ammount of visitors. How do you get traffic to it? It gives a nice individual twist on things. I guess having something useful or substantial to give info on is the most important factor.

tabletki na pryszcze April 3, 2011, 7:28 AM

It is good too read your site again dude, i see some interesting updates here…