Tiger Woods and Wife Fought Over Affair?

NY Daily News: Tiger Woods, bolting his Florida mansion after a reported Friday-night fight with his wife, was found dazed and bleeding Friday after plowing his SUV into a fire hydrant and a tree.

tigerbaby270.jpg
The world's No. 1 golfer was pulling out of his driveway at 2:25 a.m. when he double-bogeyed the getaway in his 2009 Cadillac Escalade, the Florida Highway Patrol said.

Wife Elin Nordegren heard the crash from inside the couple's $2.4 million home and went to her spouse's aid, police said.

The one-time Swedish model grabbed a golf club, smashed out a rear window in the SUV and helped Woods out of the wreck, said Windemere Police Chief Daniel Saylor.

The couple, married five years, was fighting in the early morning hours after Thanksgiving before Woods left and smashed up his ride, TMZ.com reported.

The crash came on the heels of reports in the National Enquirer and Star magazine that Woods had an affair with a New York nightclub hostess - who denied it Friday night to the Daily News.

Once Nordegren ran outside, she discovered her husband bleeding from the mouth, with cuts on his lips, police said. She bashed out the rear window with the club and helped the 6-foot-1, 185-pound Woods out of the car.

Police arrived to find Woods, drifting in and out of consciousness, lying in the street with his wife watching over him, Saylor said. He was taken to a nearby hospital about 10 minutes later.

Cops said alcohol was not involved, but offered no explanation for where the world's richest athlete was headed alone in the middle of the night.

Woods and Nordegen live in the Isleworth neighborhood with their two children, 2-year-old Sam and 9-month-old Charlie.

The accident capped a rough week for Woods, who is on the front page of this week's Enquirer under the headline "Tiger Woods Cheating Scandal."

The tabloid claimed Woods was having an affair with Rachel Uchitel - a sexy Manhattan hostess who lost a fiancé in the World Trade Center on 9/11 and was previously linked to married television star David Boreanaz.

Uchitel, a former party planner who has worked as a VIP hostess at swanky nightspots, denied it in a message sent to The News from her Facebook account.

"There is NO relationship with tiger these girls quoted in the story are not being truthful," she wrote.

"I resent my name being slung thru the mud."

The Enquirer story - and a similar story in Star - quoted a woman named Ashley Samson and said she was friends with Uchitel and passed a polygraph.

"I did not say those things to those 'sources' and im not friends with ashley simpson or whatever her name is," Uchitel insisted.

Read more stories Moms Are Talking About.

next: Middle School Students Tried to Poison Teacher
ashley November 28, 2009, 6:57 AM

maybe he was headed out to get formula for the baby or something. Just a theory.

Anonymous November 28, 2009, 10:08 AM

If he was cheating I’d beat with a golf club!

smoore November 29, 2009, 6:36 AM

Yea right. If she could have grabbed a golf club she could have grabbed her keys or clicker. All other sites are reporting that she was running behind the SUV hitting it with the golf club.

KROBIN November 29, 2009, 7:22 AM

HEY, TIGER IS HUMAN….HE WHO HAS’NT HAD A ORDEAL IN THERE LIFE.. HAS NOT LIVE LIFE….

bob November 29, 2009, 9:22 AM

If I beat my wife’s face with a golf club till unconsious I would be arrested for domestic abuse even if my wife did not want to press charges, the State would bring charges of abuse on me. His wife is guilty of domestic abuse and should be charged. She bashed the windowns out of the car and was so mad and in a violent franzey that She somehow caused him somehow to fall out of the car and she beat him in the face with the golf club while the car rolled and crashed while no one was in it. When she beat him unconsious, she came to her senses and realized that she almost killed him, and made up the story to cover up the abuse.

Chris Brown went to trail for this same type behavior, why will she not be charged?

Alaric December 2, 2009, 1:02 PM

“Double-bogied the getaway…”, - that’s a good one! +1

@bob - you’re scenario is the most plausible I’ve come across, so far. It adds up. Nothing will happen to Elin, because Tiger is desperate that this all just go away. Tiger, just keep laying low, sling lots of cash, and everything will be cool. That, and be smarter when you philander.

Fan of Elin December 7, 2009, 6:27 PM

His wife will not be charged with anything … for she had every right in the world to beat him. He is out there dropping his pants for every woman that he comes across … and she is expected to sit at home like the good little wife. I think not!! She should be beating the crap out of him for the rest of his days .. to remind him that he has a family at home … and a wife that can use a golf club better than he can LOL!!!

Greg December 8, 2009, 5:09 AM

Seems that Tiger is going downhill and very quickly. His wife acted out of anger, and had every right to do so.

Would like to also comment on what Bob up there said. Hey man … seems like you have issues yourself. What u are talking about is pure domestic abuse .. you cannot compare with that with the Tiger deal. What Chris Brown did was abuse and he should have done time for it.

click Here for Full Movie Downloads September 11, 2010, 8:29 PM

This site is a walk-through for all the information you wanted about this and didn’t know who to ask. Seem here, and you will definitely find it.

Mikki Vondohlen December 12, 2010, 7:14 AM

There is visibly a bunch to know about this. I assume you made various good points in features also.

Dawn Sebo December 12, 2010, 3:46 PM

There is clearly a bundle to identify about this. I feel you made some nice points in features also.

Booker Juvera December 21, 2010, 7:34 AM

I would love to know if this post will be continued.

facebook marketing tips January 18, 2011, 3:15 AM

I am glad to be one of several visitors on this great internet site (:, thankyou for putting up.

Georgeann Meno January 23, 2011, 11:47 PM

At this point I could only guess it’s sub substantial note.

Olin Wynn January 24, 2011, 8:02 AM

for posting! your individual perspective on this.

Freddie Lazares January 25, 2011, 1:46 PM

I prefered reading it. I would like to see more.

Cristy Burgs January 25, 2011, 3:37 PM

dropped by to say hey, I can’t believe How a nice websiteyou have got.

Jan Gwathney January 25, 2011, 5:10 PM

This article is ambitious but not the most ambitious I can’t still get any satisfaction. I need more points on this topic.

Vernie Beales January 25, 2011, 5:10 PM

This article is really illuminating! I am gonna write something like this before long..

Darnell Bintz January 25, 2011, 5:53 PM

This website provides information. I actually