Merry Christmas from Octomom!

Happy ho-ho-ho-ho-ho-ho-ho-holidays from everyone's favorite mom of multiples!

Merry Christmas from Octomom

Nadya Suleman and her litter, er, brood, want to wish you and yours a very Merry Christmas.

God bless us, every one!

next: Sandra Bullock's Husband Wins Custody Battle
Sue January 5, 2010, 4:07 PM

What a beautiful picture this could have been if only she had dressed like a mother should and if she had put the other children in the picture with her and the babies. She is a pretty lady but we can’t see that for all the stupid things she does.

Mike Davis January 8, 2010, 1:31 PM

Where are the other kids? She must have eaten them.

Wolfie August 26, 2010, 11:18 AM

While I have never been a fan of Nadya or her decisions, she does deserve acknowledgement for hanging in there and not going Andrea Yates on them. (Yet?) But as for the photo: file this one under “children as holiday lawn ornaments” and ditch the trashy Santa’s helper thing. Please. You’re scaring us.

Sara October 19, 2010, 3:13 PM

While I don’t feel sorry for her, I do feel sorry for her children. I don’t doubt for one second that is loves her children, but I think she was thinking more about herself when she decided to have to have children. In a lot of the interviews she gave she stated that she wasn’t loved as a child. That’s no reason to have a child. I think that the reason a lot of people are angry at her situation is that if she could afford to undergo IVF treatments at least six times, what business does she have being on welfare. Another thing, if she wanted to have seven children, didn’t she ever think about getting a job to support the lifestyle choice (having a big family)? I know she was on disability, but I may be wrong to assume this, but was she so disabled that she couldn’t get a job or at least look for one? A lot of people believe she is abusing the welfare system. I happen to work on a maternity ward. It is frustrating to see people, such as Nadya, claim that they need to be welfare, but yet you see them with expensive stuff on them, stuff I cannot afford. Did you ever see her nails during some of the interviews? They were acrylic nails. How could she afford them? People have said that she made the choice to have a big family (granted, not fourteen), she should be the one financially supporting, not the government or her fellow taxpayers. To me if you are capable of working you should be working to support your family. The welfare was to be supplement income, not meant to be your soul source of income, especially if you are capable of working. I know plenty of people who are working two jobs to support their families. Nadya should have been doing the same. Not it’s two late. It wouldn’t be fair for her to go out and get a job, while the welfare system paid to hire nannies to take care of the children she decided to have.

Paulas Dsouza October 20, 2010, 3:30 AM

So she has 14 children and she can’t afford to have them. That does not give some “holier than thou” folk here the right to insult her. She sought and has got herself a sort of celebrity status. Quit being jealous and leave her be. If the government feels obliged to help her let it help her. It is not like millions of dollars are required. Politicians, corrupt officials and shrewd businessman siphon of much more tax-payers money than she ever will. But yes you won’t notice that as much .. but this lady has thought out her life and now needs genuine help to raise 14 kids. Help the kids if not her. If you have not half the mind she had and are still unable to afford your desires, do not blame her for your inabilities or social conscience which differs from person to person. Not all people believe in the same societal view that you choose to follow. Live within the law and live life fully. She is doing that, and you ought to also. Else find some way within the law to achieve your desires. Quit finding a scapegoat to take out your pent-up frustration.

Alline Breines December 16, 2010, 6:49 PM

I’d be inclined to concede with you on this. Which is not something I typically do! I love reading a post that will make people think. Also, thanks for allowing me to comment!

FL January 12, 2011, 10:47 PM

Beautiful mj? Her face looks like a big rubber mask.

posicionamiento en buscadores February 5, 2011, 4:55 AM

I have been browsing online more than three hours today, yet I never found any interesting article like yours. It is pretty worth enough for me. In my view, if all site owners and bloggers made good content as you did, the internet will be a lot more useful than ever before.

dot net February 5, 2011, 6:42 AM

We are a group of volunteers and starting a new scheme in our community. Your website provided us with valuable information to work on. You’ve done a formidable job and our entire community will be grateful to you.

limewire February 5, 2011, 9:09 AM

hey there and thank you for your information – I have certainly picked up something new from right here. I did however expertise some technical points using this website, as I experienced to reload the website many times previous to I could get it to load correctly. I had been wondering if your hosting is OK? Not that I am complaining, but slow loading instances times will very frequently affect your placement in google and could damage your high-quality score if advertising and marketing with Adwords. Well I’m adding this RSS to my e-mail and could look out for much more of your respective exciting content. Ensure that you update this again very soon..

Anonymous February 24, 2011, 11:16 AM

this is just too sweet

comet laptops March 2, 2011, 3:01 AM

I got what you mean , saved to my bookmarks , very decent site.

Wendi Drader March 13, 2011, 3:09 PM

I’d come to okay with you on this. Which is not something I usually do! I enjoy reading a post that will make people think. Also, thanks for allowing me to comment!

water damage March 18, 2011, 1:14 AM

Took awhile for the site to load but now I got it. Bookmarked it for future use.