Tiger: 'My Wife Went Through My Phone'

On the heels of his mysterious car crash, an incriminating voice mail of Tiger Woods is released by a woman alleged to have had an affair with the golfing great. Listen to it here!

Apparently Tiger Woods knew his wife might be on to his alleged "transgressions" when he called 24-year-old cocktail waitress Jaimee Grubbs and begged her to remove her name from her outgoing voice mail message.

next: Tiger Woods Apologizes as Gossip Magazine Reports Affair
Anonymous December 2, 2009, 10:08 AM

Guilty

Calista.F. December 2, 2009, 11:02 AM

guilty….the more he says he wants privacy the more people are going to hound him.I knew they were a little to perfect not to screw up some way and some day.

mercaties December 2, 2009, 4:10 PM

It’s obvious he’s guilty but I’am really sick of hearing about this. Also, I don’t understand why everyone is making such a big deal about his car crash, he didn’t hurt anyone and he wasn’t under the influence of anything. I watch Nancy Grace every night on CNN before bed and even she devoted an entire hour to this I actually changed the channel and I never do that when she is on. Good lord there has got to be some “real news” going on somewhere.

Lyris December 3, 2009, 11:54 AM

I feel bad for Tigers wife and children. They don’t deserve the emotional turmoil he has caused.

There is no way to describe what it feels like when you are a good mother, faithful wife and your husband cheats. It rips your heart to pieces. I don’t believe in violence but on the other hand, I can understand the rage his wife feels.

Shame on you Tiger!

Broadband Service Providers In My Area November 25, 2010, 1:12 AM

The only limit to our realization of tomorrow will be our doubts of today. Let us move forward with strong and active faith.

Ford Oil Filter Relocation Kit December 15, 2010, 2:22 AM

Coming home from very lonely places, all of us go a little mad: whether from great personal success, or just an all-night drive, we are the sole survivors of a world no one else has ever seen.

Gel Nail Products For Sale December 15, 2010, 3:08 AM

I love quotations because it is a joy to find thoughts one might have, beautifully expressed with much authority by someone recognized wiser than oneself.

Digital Photography Tips And Techniques January 6, 2011, 3:04 PM

Sometimes people are layered like that. There’s something totally different underneath than what’s on the surface. But sometimes, there’s a third, even deeper level, and that one is the same as the top surface one. Like with pie.

Baby Room Themes January 16, 2011, 6:46 PM

Can I link this post from my site? I find myself at your web site more and more regularly to the point where my visits are about each day now! Thanks once more for sharing this online. I unquestionably enjoyed every bit of it.

birthday gifts 2011 January 31, 2011, 8:49 AM

Mistakes are a part of being human. Appreciate your mistakes for what they are: precious life lessons that can only be learned the hard way. Unless it’s a fatal mistake, which, at least, others can learn from.

Outboard Motors for Sale Florida January 31, 2011, 11:26 AM

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I’m not sure about the former.

Lavelle Repke February 11, 2011, 4:45 AM

Hello. splendid job. I did not imagine this. This is a impressive story. Thanks!

Starr Jelle February 20, 2011, 5:45 PM

Lovely website! I am loving it!! Will come back again. I am bookmarking your feeds also

Mila Konruff February 24, 2011, 2:28 AM

There is perceptibly a bunch to identify about this. I consider you made certain good points in features also.

hot japan women February 25, 2011, 5:25 PM

Have you thought about adding some differing opinions to your article? I think it will really enhance viewers’ understanding.

natuerliche Potenzmittel February 25, 2011, 11:39 PM

Excellent to be going to your weblog again, it continues to be weeks for me.

praca w Opolu February 26, 2011, 11:45 AM

Heya i’m for the first time here. I found this board and I find It really useful & it helped me out much. I hope to give something back and aid others like you aided me.

program tv February 27, 2011, 4:37 AM

My brother suggested I might like this web site. He was totally right. This post truly made my day. You cann’t imagine simply how much time I had spent for this info! Thanks!

program telewizyjny February 27, 2011, 7:20 AM

Great article once again. Thanks a lot;)

program tv February 27, 2011, 11:55 AM

It’s perfect time to make some plans for the future and it’s time to be happy. I’ve read this post and if I could I desire to suggest you some interesting things or suggestions. Maybe you can write next articles referring to this article. I want to read even more things about it!