Yes, I Pack My Hubby Condoms: Part Two

As I said, I do not condone cheating. But I do understand how most men think.

woman holding condoms

Natalia: Most men are weak when it comes to a pretty face and a promise of hot sex. Based on the numerous comments on my first article, I think a few women are in denial.

I have brothers and several male friends from very different backgrounds that confide in me about their marriages. They all have one thing in common -- they're always looking for "NEW" unfamiliar territory to explore. This isn't a reflection on their wives, because most of the ladies are great partners. These are regular guys: teachers, bank tellers, retail salesmen, etc. Several comments insist that "money" is my motivation. That is so far from the truth. A man's income has nothing to do with him being unfaithful. We just hear more about "high-profile" celebrities cheating through the media.

Here's the bottom line ... most men need physical stimulation, they desire a partner that is visually pleasing to their eye and is willing to have sex. In my opinion, THAT'S JUST HOW THEY'RE WIRED! However, that doesn't give them an excuse to stray; they still have to be responsible and "just say no" to temptation.

Marriage is full of peaks and valleys, but it's a lot smoother when couples are honest and realistic.

next: Gotta Get MYZOS
Stefanie December 8, 2009, 5:48 AM

My husband, and I most definitely agree with you. I showed him the first article, and he was happy there was a woman of common sense, laying it down. He did laugh at several of the comments though, and frankly so did I.

Wendi December 8, 2009, 6:02 AM

WOW I don’t know what kind of people you surround yourself with, but you may want to rethink that. ALL of the men that I know would not think of cheating on their wives. See there is the difference when you have good morals, things like this do not happen. My husband is perfectly happy even though I am not the dream girl. There is a reason for that, we are honest with each other and we don’t consider cheating an option EVER! To say this is normal to happen is way off base. It is not and it is very selfish and does nothing but hurt all those involved.

Anonymous December 8, 2009, 8:44 AM

does he pack tampons and maxi pads for you?

Jack December 8, 2009, 8:53 AM

I read your first article and thought it was a great idea. My fiance goes on trips for work at least once a month. He left today for Las Vegas and you’d better believe that after reading your article I packed him condoms. And told him to just make sure that if any of the husbands stray that they at least do it safely. Like you I don’t condone cheating but if it’s going to happen i’d rather it happen safely

maeby December 8, 2009, 9:50 AM

i say the same thing before my husband goes out. if you’re going to cheat, at least wrap it up.

Sara December 8, 2009, 11:05 AM

I feel bad for you having such selfish men surrounding you all the time.

Anonymous December 8, 2009, 11:19 AM

Clearly, you condone cheating if you are married and packing condoms in order for your husband to go and cheat on you.

Additionally I also have brothers and my best friends are all guys - NONE of them have ever cheated and when I showed them this article they all had the same reaction. And it was that the author is clearly insecure in her relationship - otherwise she would not allow her husband to cheat on her. Packing condoms is her way of saying I don’t think I’m good enough for you or deserve a commitment, but please don’t leave me.

PATHETIC

Gail Cooke December 8, 2009, 8:29 PM

You poor sad woman…too bad your mate is a man ho.

CC December 8, 2009, 8:44 PM

This is bull. Especially when it comes to pro athletes. If they have the discipline to train hard for their sport and career, they should be able to have the same self-restraint and discipline when it comes to staying faithful to their wives. And it should be more than “Being tempted but just saying no.” I don’t see why a man SHOULD be tempted by a pretty girl willing to have sex. Maybe she’s nice to look at, but the promise of passionate sex with the beautiful woman that is his wife should be WAY more desirable than some random woman. And if a man’s wife isn’t desirable enough to him to keep him from cheating, he married the wrong gal.

Mylissa December 9, 2009, 11:42 AM

Well, I think you should watch him to make sure he uses the condom. I mean how are you going to be sure he is even using it. And second of you can still get warts or herpes, condoms won’t protect him 100% and if you where educated you would know this.
but hey if you don’t mind herpes more power to ya.

T December 9, 2009, 1:47 PM

i completely understand u. again like i have stated unless you are in a relationship with one of these gusy and u understand the lifestyle you will never know what it is that we endure and how crazy that life actually is. Its easy for ppl to sit back and judge saying that we are wrong for trying to be understanding about our men having affairs while they are on the road but i wud rather know whats goin on thn be in denial.

I literally have had groupie be pulled off my man right in front of me, i have had women trying to push me out the way to get close to him. The important thing is that he has enough respect for me to have those women thrown out or hauled away and let it be known i am his woman. groupies will alaways try to bed these men. and lets face it when it comes to sex men are weak! Heart however is something completely different!

Mylissa December 9, 2009, 2:01 PM

Hey, the way I see it you are selling your self short. And it is your right to do so. But I wouldn’t go as far as to tell others, proudly about it. Thats one sketeton best left in the closet.

Mark December 22, 2009, 7:03 PM

Wendi,

I’m a guy and am going to give it to you straight: you are fooling yourself.

Anonymous April 23, 2010, 8:56 PM

[url=http://daveskidsteer.info/bobcat_610_manual_east_sullivan/]bobcat 610 manual[/url] you people are really good nice to be here

Odila May 13, 2010, 8:11 AM

[url=http://lawnmowerimmy.info/ahmeek+engine+less+lawn+mower.html]engine less lawn mower[/url] This is really good forum i love it a lot

Alyss May 14, 2010, 2:29 AM

[url=http://lawnmowerimmy.info/cannonsburg+zero+turn+lawn+mower+comparison.html]zero turn lawn mower comparison[/url] This is really good forum i love it a lot

Stacy May 23, 2010, 9:14 PM

This is really good forum i love it a lot [url=http://tractorudi.info/lake-lincoln-ford-1700-tractor.html]ford 1700 tractor[/url]

40Adelia November 11, 2010, 6:07 PM

i will keep updating and this is excellent forum [url=http://strollerrtju.co.cc/combi+twin+savvy+lx+double+stroller+agency+village.html]combi twin savvy lx double stroller[/url]

77Robbie December 2, 2010, 5:19 PM

i will keep updating and this is excellent forum [url=http://papershredderuxdf.co.cc/fellowes-paper-shredder-parts-32602-heathman.html]fellowes paper shredder parts 32602[/url]

82Connie December 4, 2010, 6:29 AM

i will keep updating and this is excellent forum [url=http://hovkmicroscope.co.cc/comparison_microscopes_platter.html]comparison microscopes[/url]