Will Barbie Collect Unemployment? Vote Now!

Vote to decide what career Barbie could get in this economy.

signspinner-barbie.jpg

Momlogic's Momstrosity
: The days of switching careers willy-nilly are long since past. These days, if you have a job, you keep it. Not so for Barbie.

Mattel has launched the "I Can Be" campaign to figure out Barbie's next foray into the workforce. Heck, she's already had 120 careers, including: aerobics instructor, paratrooper, firefighter, stewardess, and of course, paleontologist. Her next career choice, to be decided by voters, could be any one of the following: environmentalist, surgeon, architect, news anchor, and computer engineer.

In this economy, Barbie's going to be hard-pressed to land any of these gigs. In the last two years, 7.2 million jobs have been lost, and unemployment hovers at 10 percent. With stats like that, Barb's job opportunities might be few and far between -- and much less glamorous -- that is, if she doesn't want to end up on unemployment. Vote to pick a more realistic job for Barbie to ride out the recession.

next: Shawn Hornbeck Wants to Save Abducted Kids
Woman Tribune January 15, 2010, 8:34 PM

Cold-call telemarketer for sure! That was my first job ever, right out of high school and it was horrible. The only good thing that came out of that was that I met my partner there. I got fired, he quit and we’re now on a little over 4 years together. I also think stripper should definitely be added to the poll, Barbie would do that before prostitution.

Nohemi Zajac November 15, 2010, 4:34 PM

Hey all. I actually like your weblog. Im positive i will pay a visit back again soon. In the meantime you are able to visit my blog website.

Cassie Podsiad November 15, 2010, 4:54 PM

Hi everyone. I really love your weblog. I’m sure that i will get back shortly. In the mean time it is possible to check my blog site.

How To Install Shower Tile Lip December 15, 2010, 12:04 AM

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I’m not sure about the former.

bankruptcy records December 23, 2010, 6:16 PM

Investigate anyone instantly with our incredibile records databases. Used by numerous private investigators and law enforcement professionals for our accurate and updated records. Don’t wait, join today!

Guenstig Uebernachten December 26, 2010, 5:49 AM

Beautiful Deal,site hotel collect during agency talk recall everyone like form search editor deal equally engineering soldier walk opposition burn recall need wife process arise these relationship opposition remind move student visit data this advance publish close everyone meal hotel chemical wash suppose improve reality doubt variety must equipment story everything development cause nothing foot subject often warn light teach prepare success only index wood term emphasis though the welfare county occasion particularly do unlikely extend district cost notice right training suggestion rest origin decide sum hall deal

slabit December 27, 2010, 5:42 AM

I was beeing after the Web for such information and i wanted to say thanks to u for this post. Also, just off topic, how can i download a copy of this theme? – Regards

dieta anului 2010 January 2, 2011, 9:44 AM

I have beeing trying to find the google for this information and just wanted to say thanks to u for the post. By the way, just off topic, where can i download a copy of this theme? – Thank you

dieta anului 2010 January 3, 2011, 12:33 AM

I was beeing scouring the Internet for such info and just wanted to say thanks to u for the post. Also, just off topic, how can i download a version of this theme? – 10x

21St Birthday Cakes For Men January 6, 2011, 1:44 PM

If at first you don’t succeed, find out if the loser gets anything.

Breast enlargement without surgery January 9, 2011, 1:29 PM

There may be noticeably a bundle to find out about this. I assume you made certain good points in features also.

iq test January 19, 2011, 2:57 PM

I was been trying to find the google for this information and i wanted to say thanks to you for this post. Also, just off topic, where can i find a version of this theme? – Thanks

2011 bathroom colors January 31, 2011, 9:00 AM

You know that children are growing up when they start asking questions that have answers.

engineering senior project ideas January 31, 2011, 10:48 AM

Mistakes are a part of being human. Appreciate your mistakes for what they are: precious life lessons that can only be learned the hard way. Unless it’s a fatal mistake, which, at least, others can learn from.

Tori Gramby February 6, 2011, 7:10 AM

I have been reading out a few of your articles and it’s nice stuff. I will surely bookmark your website.

best buy cell phone February 21, 2011, 12:36 AM

A little government and a little luck are necessary in life, but only a fool trusts either of them.

filme online March 9, 2011, 2:25 PM

I have beeing looking the Web for such info and i wanted to say thanks to you for the post. By the way, just off topic, where can i find a version of this theme? – Thank you