Duggars Talk about Baby 19

The baby was originally due in March.

Josie Duggar, Jim Bob and Michelle Duggar's 19th child, was delivered nearly three months premature. (Michelle suffered from preeclampsia.) But since her birth seven weeks ago, she has doubled her weight ... and now weighs 2 pounds, 4 ounces.

The Duggars were on the "Today" show this morning to discuss Baby Josie:

Given that Josie was born so premature, do you think Jim Bob and Michelle should try for Baby #20?

next: 'Catcher in the Rye' Author J.D. Salinger Dies
Angela January 28, 2010, 12:27 PM

That’s a dumb question.
1-are you saying that ALL mothers who have one premature child should never have another baby?
2-Why would you think that the use of her uterus is up for public debate in the first place.

Her body - her choice.

Angela

Anonymous January 28, 2010, 12:47 PM

Wonder which of her older daughters will be raising Josie?

Anonymous January 28, 2010, 5:15 PM

thank you, Angela, for reminding everyone that Pro-Choice is not just a choice to abort but also a choice to birth. Sometimes, much to the chagrin of many a feminist, some people do choose life. And since it’s her choice, I think it’s none of our business. I’m glad she’s happy and the baby’s doing well. Congrats to the family.

C January 28, 2010, 6:01 PM

I wouldn’t dream of telling someone else whether they should have a baby. The doctors will share the potential risks of having another, and the couple will decide what is best for them.

gloria January 28, 2010, 6:41 PM

sssssssssssssssssssssss
**** WealthySeeker.com **including: lawyer, CEO, manager, model, actor, doctor, hollywood celebrities, althlets, investors…**** WealthySeeker.com **

gloria January 28, 2010, 6:50 PM

Love her, Love her new hair style…Do U wanna find your special one easier and more effective?? Please check out ___***** WealthySeeker.com . *****___ where you can meet the wealthy singles, sexy beauties and even hot celebs. They have more than 1200,000 members

Tara Perry February 6, 2010, 12:14 PM

I have one daughter (two step sons) and I have no intentions of adding to my family, I am also a liberal on my beliefs; however, I watch this show regularly with my only daughter and I admire the Duggars. Their children are all very well behaved, learning responsibility and seem to be very happy with their life. Who are we to say their choices are wrong, especially when they seem to be a emotionally and financially stable family. If Jim Bob & Michelle choose to have more children, I don’t think they are acting irresponsibly whatsoever. They have a beautiful family and a lot of love.