Kids Reenact MTV's 'Jersey Shore'

Can't get enough of Snookie, JWoww, Sammi Sweetheart, and "The Situation"? Check out these kiddos reenacting some classic scenes from MTV's guilty pleasure, "Jersey Shore."

Everybody, fist pump!

jersey shore cast

"Jersey Shore" Cast

next: Breastfeeding Lessons from the Kardashians
Anonymous January 15, 2010, 3:12 PM

What’s with the “over tanned” chick?

Snooks January 15, 2010, 4:25 PM

LOL this is hilarious. :)

Chrissy January 16, 2010, 3:01 PM

SO let me get this striaght - the lead story on Momlogic is about about NOT giving your daughter the message that sexy is cute but then a subsquent story is done with young children mimicking characters from a reality show where they get drunk, hook up, screw around and get in fights. And indeed Snookie and the rest of the girls wear short-short, micro mini skirts and bikini tops.
I’m not taking a standance or expreessing an opinion on this story or the lead story just pointing out that they do seem to be conflicting each other message wise.

Jennifer January 19, 2010, 6:24 AM

This is wrong and a shame! I don’t find this cute or funny. I have 3 kids and would never have my kids mimicking this show. POOR POOR POOR taste!

Kate Warrington December 30, 2010, 1:02 PM

Hi I’m experiencing a technical issue using your blog, I’m getting 504 messages extremely regularly, I’m not too certain why however if I refresh the page it returns right.

Tova Taitague March 17, 2011, 3:51 PM

extravagant log you’ve procure

Atlanta Wedding Photographer March 22, 2011, 10:28 PM

Really like your websites particulars! Undoubtedly a beautiful provide of information that’s extremely helpful. Keep it up to carry publishing and that i’m gonna proceed reading by the use of! Cheers.

Accident Lawyer New York March 23, 2011, 12:59 PM

Hey – good weblog, just wanting round some blogs, seems a fairly good platform You Are using. I’m at present using Drupal for a couple of of my sites however looking to change one among them over to a platform very much the identical to yours as a trial run. Something in particular you’ll suggest about it?