Huh?! Bikini-Clad Octomom Says No Surgery!

Nadya Suleman, mom of 14 ... and a liar? You decide.

Why are we surprised that Nadya Suleman, 32, might be streeeetching the truth when it comes to her stretch marks?

In the latest issue of Star magazine, Suleman claims she did not go under the knife to get back her bod after popping out eight kidlets. "I would feel like I cheated," she told the tabloid. "I wanted to prove to myself that I can do it on my own, naturally."

Really? Like you had those eight babies "naturally," Nadya?

nadya Suleman

next: You Might Rethink That Marriage Proposal
joann January 21, 2010, 6:50 PM

Please. Tell me how a 200 woman doesn’t get stretch marks and sagging breast. She’s a BIG FAT LIAR!

mercaties January 22, 2010, 1:32 AM

For me, it’s not the weight loss that makes her a total liar it’s the fact that her stretch marks are gone. I only have two kids who are six years apart and I still have strecth marks. Also, her skin tone is totally different she was without a doubt airbrushed or photochopped. I don’t think anyone would blame her for getting a tummy tuck so why the hell lie about it? I do need to make one more comment. People keep making reference to her using “our tax dollars” and “welfare money” but this woman is making a ton of money from t.v. shows, apperances, books, etc. I highly doubt she’s using “our tax dollars” to fund the plastic surgery she’s not getting.

ResponsibleMom January 22, 2010, 11:06 PM

No way in h#!! did she get her body back “naturally”. Such a pathetic liar….and what about her ex publicist saying that Nausea was freaking out last February because she was scared that everyone would find out that she actually had eleven embryos implanted…and not just six like she has claimed. No one but a moron could look at her babies and claim that there were two sets of twins in there, they all look so different. Are they even all HERS?! I do have my doubts. At least one (her favorite blondie, in every baby photo and up front each and every time) may not be!

Online Banking October 18, 2010, 10:37 AM

Just killing some in between class time on Stumbleupon and I found your article . Not typically what I like to read about, but it was absolutely worth my time. Thanks.

Selina Sashington November 19, 2010, 1:41 PM

These are most definitely a girls creepyest condition, i’ve been dealing with my own for ages, delighted to find out there is still hope … let’s see if it is for real !

Guaranteed FB Fans December 9, 2010, 8:51 PM

The structure of 1’s blog is completely messed up once I view it in Opera. Plz restoration it.

mitral valve January 18, 2011, 10:32 PM

Fine this gentle of information is real couturier intelligent for, salutary message for readers and a worth for you as give definitely demonstrate the degree of the communicator. It’s redemptive to bonk these kinds of articles around to reserve the accumulation feed fastened. Helping those who rattling can sort things ripe in the upright convert!
gas grill

Shanell Sodaro March 17, 2011, 10:23 AM

tremendous post you’ve take

water damage March 18, 2011, 12:59 AM

I have bookmarked your site and will come back again. Trying to stay up on the latest.

Atlanta Wedding Photography March 22, 2011, 11:40 PM

Very effectively written information. It will be invaluable to anybody who usess it, including myself. Keep up the good work – for sure i will take a look at more posts.

dofollow sites March 29, 2011, 12:37 PM

There are a lot of strange comments on here.

dofollow diver March 29, 2011, 2:11 PM

There are a lot of strange comments on here.

Kenisha Seibert March 29, 2011, 3:54 PM

Very good written information. It will be helpful to everyone who employess it, as well as yours truly :). Keep up the good work - for sure i will check out more posts.

Gretchen A. Ballard March 29, 2011, 4:21 PM