Suri Cruise: Proud Owner of a $30,000 Toy Car

Tom Cruise clearly has more money than he knows what to do with.

suri cruise, tom cruise and katie holmes

Ronda Kaysen: The couch-jumping, male half of TomKat shelled out oodles of cash to buy his 3-year-old daughter a mini replica of an Indy race car. Said car, which little Suri presumably peddles around the house in, is worth a mind-bending $30,000. That's right: Tom Cruise bought a preschooler a toy car worth more than my real live grown-up car.

Apparently, precious Suri has a thing for race cars, and gets a kick out of watching the sport on TV, according to the Daily Telegraph in Australia.

"Suri has been mesmerized by auto racing on TV, so he thought it would be fun for her to have her own little car to ride in," a source told the Daily Telegraph.

If her love of the sport continues, Tom and wife Katie Holmes will further indulge their progeny and build her a mini racetrack in their Los Angeles abode. For now, she'll have to resign herself to peddling back and forth along the family's driveway.

This news should surprise no one, since if Suri Cruise is known for anything, it's for being spoiled beyond the pale. Remember the $3 million her parents reportedly coughed up for the exceptionally photogenic tot's wardrobe? And who could forget the $100,000 2nd birthday party? With her parents reportedly hard at work trying to spawn Suri the Sequel, we can only imagine what lavish "big sister" gifts she has to look forward to when Katie starts flaunting a new baby bump.

see more suri cruise photos see more suri cruise photos
Suri Visits Katie On Set Suri Cruise in Heels

next: A Bladder Infection Made My Botox Disappear
Mary January 12, 2010, 12:17 PM

They earn their money so they should be allowed to spend it the way they see fit without people being in their personal business.

Wendi January 12, 2010, 12:55 PM

I agree, if they want to spend their money that way so what. I am guessing that there is not a mom out there that would induldge their kids if they had the money to do it. I know I would!

Anonymous January 12, 2010, 4:51 PM

I heard that this was such a rumor.

BetteBoop57 March 9, 2010, 11:03 AM

I agree…if they want to spend their money on this, what is it our business.
And for the record, they give a LOT to charity.

Find Natural Gas Providers In Georgia November 25, 2010, 12:24 AM

The Internet is like alcohol in some sense. It accentuates what you would do anyway. If you want to be a loner, you can be more alone. If you want to connect, it makes it easier to connect.

buy diazepam December 1, 2010, 3:16 PM

It was interesting. You seem very knowledgeable in your field.

Yamaha 4 Stroke Outboard For Sale December 18, 2010, 12:16 AM

It is difficult to make a man miserable while he feels worthy of himself and claims kindred to the great God who made him.

Free WordPress Themes January 2, 2011, 4:28 AM

Of course, what a magnificent site and illuminating posts, I surely will bookmark your blog.Best Regards!

dieta anului 2011 January 3, 2011, 2:06 PM

I have been searching the google for such info and just wanted to thank u for the post. Also, just off topic, where can i download a copy of this theme? – 10x

Unlock iPhone 3Gs 4.0 January 12, 2011, 1:25 PM

You made some nice points there. I looked on the internet for the topic and found most guys will approve with your site.

Belgrade Hostel January 13, 2011, 4:10 AM

Thanks for publishing the.

hair ideas for long hair January 14, 2011, 11:53 PM

He can compress the most words into the smallest ideas of any man I ever met.

bay window treatment January 21, 2011, 8:06 PM

Sup homie ran through a few of your other pages and wanted to know if you would be interested in exchanging blogroll links Thanks again for putting this online.

Elias Pando February 6, 2011, 7:31 AM

You made some clear points there. I did a search on the issue and found most individuals will approve with your site.

Elsy Heibult February 20, 2011, 5:44 PM

You are a very smart person!

tokyo date finders February 25, 2011, 3:18 PM

Hello, this is unquestionably a seriouslygreat submit. In theory Id prefer to create like this as well - taking time and real effort to make a brilliant article.!. but what can I say.!. I procrastinate alot and by no means seem to have anything done. Thank You

Elton Demry February 26, 2011, 2:28 AM

Thank you for your great post! It has long been extremely helpful. I wish that you’ll proceed posting your knowledge with us.

Potenzmittel ohne Rezept February 26, 2011, 7:42 AM

I’m having a little concern. I can’t sign up your give food to.

program telewizyjny February 27, 2011, 5:56 AM

I think this is one of the most vital information for me. And i’m glad reading your article. But wanna remark on few general things, The site style is ideal, the articles is really excellent : D. Good job, cheers

pilka nozna February 27, 2011, 8:24 AM

I do not even know how I ended up here, but I thought this post was great. I do not know who you are but certainly you’re going to a famous blogger if you aren’t already ;) Cheers!