Alec Baldwin Rushed to Hospital

FoxNews: Actor Alec Baldwin was rushed to a New York City hospital last night after his daughter called 911 claiming the "30 Rock" star was unresponsive, NBC News reported Thursday.

alecbaldwin270.jpg
After 14-year-old Ireland called 911, medics rushed to the actor's apartment before taking him to Lenox Hill hospital. He was reportedly released after an hour of treatment at around 1 a.m.

According to a report from the New York Post, the health scare was the result of a "possible alcohol or drug overdose," with sources telling the newspaper that he may have swallowed sleeping pills.

A rep for Baldwin, who is scheduled to host the Oscars next month, tells NBC that the actor is "completely fine" and will return to work today.

Read more stories moms are talking about.

next: Woman Gets $15K In Botched Bikini Wax
msc February 11, 2010, 8:27 PM

I AM CONCERNED THAT MY FAVORITE TV ACTOR IS OVERWEIGHT AND IN DANGER OF HAVING A HEART ATTACK. HE IS MIDDLE AGED AND TOO HEAVY. ALSO, HE IS IRISH AND HE ENJOYS HIS ALCOHOLIC BEVERAGES A LITTLE TOO MUCH; THIS INCREASES THE
RISK OF A HEART ATTACK. MIXING ALCOHOL AND SLEEPING PILLS DID IN MARILYN MONROE AND OTHERS.

I HOPE HE WILL GET HEALTHIER FOR HIS DAUGHTER AND HIMSELF. (HE NEEDS TO LOOK FORWARD TO HIS DAUGHTER GIVING HIM GRANDCHILDREN IN THE FUTURE.

astonnahida September 13, 2010, 4:51 AM

Yo

I’m new here and just wanted to drop by with a little “hello” message (sorry if I have posted in the wrong section!)

My name is Courtney, mom to two lovely boys, and a parttime soccer coach!

I’m here to sniff around and gather some information, so please welcome me :O)

Have a nice day!

astonnahida September 13, 2010, 1:56 PM

Hello

My name is Courtney, mom to two lovely boys, and a parttime soccer coach!

I’m here to sniff around and gather some information, so please welcome me :O)

Have a nice day!

Choichofoma September 20, 2010, 7:53 AM

Hey, just passing by from Italy.
Single mother, enjoys most things, and enjoys talking (sometimes a little to much).

Just wanted to make a hey there thread as most of you have done, so here it is :O)

Well now I have you, I’m not quite sure that this is the apropiate forum for this, but please move my thread if thats the case.

But here it goes, I have been working on a new arcade gaming website, but due to that I’m new to all this internet thing, I would like a respons or two, so could you please check it out, play a few games or just look around, and then post you feeling / experience here? :)

It would really help me improving the site, thanx in advance :)

iplayfreeflashgames.com

Cheers!

Choichofoma September 20, 2010, 8:08 AM

Hey, just passing by from Italy.

It would really help me improving the site, thanx in advance :)

iplayfreeflashgames.com

Cheers!

Enfant forum March 5, 2011, 7:01 PM

An impressive share, I just given this onto a colleague who was doing a bit of analysis on this. And he in truth bought me breakfast because I found it for him.. smile. So let me reword that: Thnx for the deal with! But yeah Thnkx for spending the time to discuss this, I feel strongly about it and love reading extra on this topic. If potential, as you change into experience, would you thoughts updating your weblog with more details? It’s highly useful for me. Massive thumb up for this weblog post!