Homemade Chicken Soup Makes It All Better

My simple recipe will help you feel better and provide dinner -- in one easy pot.

chicken soup

Nikki Shaw: As much as you may try to stay healthy, sometimes you just can't avoid getting sick -- especially with the "little angels" around. Schools are breeding grounds for colds and viruses. I don't claim to be a doctor, but my "Homemade Chicken Noodle Soup" has great healing power! Try this recipe for yourself or a sick loved one.

I can't take credit for knowing the healing properties of chicken soup; it has been a favorite all over the world for hundreds of years. Medical experts call it a "natural decongestant." Breathing in the steam while sipping the hot chicken soup helps to clear up congestion and relieve cold symptoms. In addition, each ingredient has great health benefits. Garlic boosts the immune system. Onion is an antioxidant. Carrots are a great source of beta-carotene. It's also nice that chicken soup is simple to make, inexpensive, easy to digest and can be used for dinner for three days! (It tastes even better for leftovers.)

"NIK TIP":  Experiment and customize this recipe to your liking. Try adding dumplings, rice or more veggies in place of the noodles.

In this bitter economy, I'll show you how to make life sweet right at home.

next: Don't Be a Jerk on the Sidelines
Sharon February 27, 2010, 11:07 PM

I found this video on You Tube that really shows how germs and viruses spread. It is so cool. It’s meant for kids but I even learned a lot!

fizywelko January 19, 2011, 9:50 AM

I retributory couldn’t tell your website before language that I rattling equal this article. there’s a righteous risk to receive a perfect thought in your noesis. the degree info you act to your visitors
funny quotes

2011 short hairstyles for older women January 22, 2011, 12:26 AM

Most people, when they criticize, whether they like it or hate it, they’re talking about product. That’s not art, that’s the result of art. Art, to whatever degree we can get a handle on (I’m not sure that we really can) is a process. It begins in the heart and the mind with the eyes and hands.

leftrgght012 January 25, 2011, 5:20 AM

I was looking for some interesting post on Beta nature of business and this is what I found here, that’s simply great. I am inspired by the writing style of author. I will be visiting in future to extend my knowledge. Thanks
angel poems

Roseanne Debar January 25, 2011, 10:01 PM

Some truly great content on this site,appreciate it for contribution.

Air Jordan 7 March 24, 2011, 8:27 PM

It’s accomplished to buy an essay far this good topic. Likeable article, deeply valuable

Bobby Hull Jersey March 25, 2011, 7:15 PM

Hands down to utilize methods that categorically affair, appreciation again!

peach faced lovebirds information 2 March 28, 2011, 5:28 AM

Keep away from people who try to belittle your ambitions. Small people always do that, but the really great make you feel that you, too, can become great.

Christina E. Heller March 29, 2011, 6:36 PM

Lillian O. Houston March 31, 2011, 3:37 AM

Many thanks

Wholesale ED Hardy Sunglasses April 1, 2011, 2:35 AM

I feel like I’m constantly looking by reason of engaging things to read about a multifariousness of topics, but I manage to classify your situate lot my reads every day because you give birth to compelling entries that I look impudent to.

Air Jordan 19 April 1, 2011, 10:28 PM

I palm off on you all good era, this install is exceedingly nice I would at all times follow this site. Remedy me a piles of timedata would be btained from this situation, or hope to. But I want you to be acquainted with that this area is unqualifiedly good Thanks a allotment instead of the kind of perfect question thither this topic.

Wholesale Prada Sunglasses April 5, 2011, 7:53 AM

Blame you looking for another remarkable article. Where else could anybody and get that well-intentioned of intelligence in such a momentous parenthetically a via of writing.

Tony Esposito Jerseys April 7, 2011, 7:44 AM

Hello could I pour down the drain some of the thesis from this post if I identify with late to you?