Kate Gosselin Out and About with a New 'Do

Yes, Kate Gosselin has yet ANOTHER new 'do. Check it out.

Newly single Kate Gosselin was out and about in NYC over the weekend --  with a new look! She chopped off her $7,000 hair extensions and is now sporting a shoulder-length bob with bangs.

gosselin-new-do-2-290.jpg

HollywoodLife.com reports Kate dined at the chic Butter restaurant in the Big Apple. Their source says the mom of eight had dinner with hairstylist Ted Gibson and her security guards and drank Pinot Noir. After dinner she headed to SPiN -- a club co-owned by Susan Sarandon -- to play ping pong.

Sounds like Kate is letting lose with her new 'do. What do you think of her clipped look?

next: Girl, 7, to Dance Sexy Samba
Nancy February 9, 2010, 7:00 AM

But she can’t pay the taxes on her mansion? Makes you wonder where her priorities are????? But yet everyone is blaming Jon, people open your eyes to the real problem in that family………..

Jill February 9, 2010, 8:14 AM

Seriously, a mom can’t go out to dinner and to a club? And the comment about taxes on her mansion?? Are you that dense? I’m sure her meal was comped; her drinks free at the club. Why? Because she’s a celeb. Nobody knocks Angelina Jolie when she goes out without her kids. Why Kate? Give her a break! She’s hardly ever away from home without kids.

Anonymous February 9, 2010, 10:04 AM

UGLY

Tara Bucci February 9, 2010, 11:42 AM

I completely agree with you Jill. My husband and I go out with our couple friends (who are married but don’t have kids) at least twice a month and people always talk about how much we go out. In my opinion, you need that time away from your kids and work on your relationship too. For Kate, her ex is a complete tool and I totally support her getting time out with friends. It’s normal and healthy to not be a hermit!

Tara

Vicki February 9, 2010, 2:22 PM

She’s cute, and good for her, I’m sure the kids were with Jon!

DL February 9, 2010, 2:24 PM

cute cut, I’m not keen on the outfit. Was she paid to go to Spin for celeb appearance?

fooddiaryuser February 12, 2010, 2:08 PM

I am sure that is true that it is her alternate weekend in joint custody…I like the do, but, with those bangs always covering that eye, you wonder if she is hiding a scar or something. It is wonderful that she is able to keep herself fit and lovely.

Bipolar Kate February 12, 2010, 5:23 PM

You can describe Kate Gosselin with one word — compulsive, demanding, inappropriate humor and behaviors, short attention span, grandiose thinking, financial extravagance, impulsive, lack of insight, hostile, hedonistic, exploitative, manipulative, paranoid, feelings of despair and sadness, unexplained crying, irritable, worried, anxious, angry, self-critical, i.e., feels like a failure — or you can describe her with many — bipolar.

cheapviagra5363 August 30, 2010, 5:00 AM
Pharmd724 October 6, 2010, 6:46 PM

Hello! bacdefb interesting bacdefb site!