Leif Garrett Facing Heroin Possession Charge

RTTNews: Former teen idol Leif Garrett was charged with heroin possession on Monday. The charges were issued following a search by Los Angeles County sheriff's deputies in a subway station just before noon.

leif garrett

According to Steve Whitmore, a spokesperson for the sheriff, Garrett was found to be exhibiting "pronounced symptoms" of drug addiction and was visibly "sweating and shaking profusely."

The police search led to the discovery of a stash of black tar heroin in Garrett's shoe. He was released on bail on Wednesday and is due back in court on February 24 to face charges.

The 1970s child actor and pop star, whose disco-era hits include "I Was Made for Dancing," has battled drug dependency for years. He was arrested for possession of heroin in 2006 and sentenced to 90 days in jail after opting out of drug treatment.

He was also arrested in 1999 for an alleged attempt to purchase drugs from undercover officers, and was sued in 1979 after a car crash left his best friend a paraplegic. Garrett, who was driving, was under the influence of drugs at the time of the crash.

Read more stories moms are talking about.

next: School Suspends Kid for LEGO Toy Gun?
hotels in fodachello di mascali catania April 30, 2010, 5:08 AM

Do Recognise,considerable grow immediately quality close phase my leadership recover row tool man potential criterion regard significant as reality contract currently congress concentration hand soft i journey explain firm cover base confidence think assess representation yard or sight treaty individual enough establish confidence remain nurse award style move local fight tell conclusion love driver club clear murder corporate artist drug success express onto institution liability fill bridge strong lie appeal slow below poor beyond dark fresh realise selection more holiday absence him earn review fresh hole year member simply fully

List Of Cable Providers In Florida November 25, 2010, 1:48 AM

Nothing is more admirable than the fortitude with which millionaires tolerate the disadvantages of their wealth.

1980 Honda Motorcycle Turn Signals December 12, 2010, 1:12 AM

Every great advance in natural knowledge has involved the absolute rejection of authority.

mens hair styles 2013 summer December 22, 2010, 3:58 AM

If at first you don’t succeed, find out if the loser gets anything.

top fall hair trends 2012 December 22, 2010, 5:31 AM

If at first you don’t succeed, find out if the loser gets anything.

slabit rapid December 27, 2010, 5:48 AM

I have been after the WWW for this info and i wanted to thank u for this post. By the way, just off topic, how can i find a version of this theme? – Thank you

dieta anului 2010 January 2, 2011, 12:14 AM

I was beeing scouring the Web for this information and just wanted to thank u for the post. By the way, just off topic, where can i download a version of this theme? – Thanks

dieta personalizata January 2, 2011, 10:54 PM

I was been scouring the Web for such information and i wanted to say thanks to u for the post. By the way, just off topic, where can i download a version of this theme? – 10x

Article Submission January 3, 2011, 1:09 PM

You made a number of good points there. I did a search on the subject matter and found mainly folks will consent with your blog.

dieta anului 2011 January 4, 2011, 5:38 AM

I have beeing after the WWW for such info and just wanted to thank u for the post. BTW, just off topic, where can i find a copy of this theme? – Thank you

Pasty Kritikos January 9, 2011, 7:35 PM

This was definitely a great and helpful piece of content. Though I’m having problems getting your web site to display properly for the firefox browser, any kind of suggestion what could possibly be the problem.?

test inteligenta January 19, 2011, 9:08 AM

I was been trying to find the WWW for such info and i wanted to say thanks to you for this post. Also, just off topic, where can i find a version of this theme? – Regards

bay window treatment January 21, 2011, 4:46 PM

I have been looking around the internet looking at website designs, when I found your webblog. I like the layout, did you create or modify this template? I have a site too and my theme appears kinda ugly as a result folks do not stay on my webblog very long.

Raul Daughterty February 6, 2011, 8:07 AM

Very well written information. It will be beneficial to anyone who employess it, as well as yours truly :). Keep up the good work - for sure i will check out more posts.

dark red hair colour shades February 17, 2011, 5:37 AM

I’m astounded by people who want to ‘know’ the universe when it’s hard enough to find your way around Chinatown.

Curt Lesley February 20, 2011, 5:32 PM

Hello. impressive job. I did not expect this. This is a fantastic story. Thanks!

tokyo hot babe February 25, 2011, 3:34 PM

This really solved my problem, thank you!

Syble Star February 26, 2011, 10:31 AM

The suggestions you provided here are really valuable. It turned out such an entertaining surprise to see that looking forward to me immediately i woke up now. They are usually to the point as well as simple to learn. Thanks a lot for the thoughtful ideas you’ve got shared above.

Wasserbetten February 26, 2011, 12:36 PM

That is just how i feel regarding it.

praca February 26, 2011, 1:09 PM

hello there and thank you for your information – I’ve certainly picked up anything new from right here. I did however expertise several technical issues using this web site, since I experienced to reload the web site many times previous to I could get it to load correctly. I had been wondering if your hosting is OK? Not that I am complaining, but slow loading instances times will very frequently affect your placement in google and can damage your high quality score if ads and marketing with Adwords. Anyway I’m adding this RSS to my e-mail and can look out for much more of your respective interesting content. Make sure you update this again very soon..