Sex in the Olympic Village

Vancouver's pristine Olympic Village puts thousands of hot bodies together, with athletes sharing suites, gyms and cafeterias. After the Games are over and the medals have been won, though, these athletes take part in a whole new set of games ... in the bedroom.

olympic village

As much as the Olympics are about sports, they're also about sex. The Times Online reports,"Thousands of female athletes [are] strutting and jogging around the Village clad in Lycra and exposing shiny, toned, rippling flesh. Women from all over the world, muscular, virile, athletic and oozing estrogen."

The Olympic Village in Whistler is housing skiers, bobsledders, lugers, skeleton racers, biathaletes, ski jumpers -- and more. "It's it's own society with its own culture and rules -- and comforts," Australian luger Hannah Campbell-Pegg told the Burlington Union.

One athlete who competed in Beijing said,"It is unbelievable in there; everyone is totally crazy once they are out of their competitions. God knows what it is going to be like this weekend. It is like a world within a world."

Here's a famous story from the Seoul Olympics in 1988: Apparently, there were so many used condoms on the roof-terrace of the British team's apartment block that the Olympic Committee had to ban outdoor sex! (The Committee had handed out thousands of free condoms to athletes, so maybe they were asking for it.)

Why is the Olympic Village such a sex town?For one thing, reports the Times, most athletes have an extra dose of testosterone--the hormone responsible for competitiveness and aggression. For another thing, the athletes are thousands of miles away from home, so once they finish competing, they're partying. And finally: Olympic athletes have an unnatural amount of self-discipline. Can you imagine not being able to eat for a month -- and then being presented with a delicious buffet?

Moms, if you have kids visiting the Olympics this year, don't worry: They won't be allowed anywhere near the Olympic Village without athlete credentials.

Take a peek at the athlete digs in Whistler:

olympic village

The Olympic Village

next: Pilot Crashes Plane Into Texas Building Over IRS Woes
Jack Skellington February 18, 2010, 3:55 PM

Weren’t the olympics first used to portray the men, and their… Attributes to the royal, or more “Worthy” females back in the start?

adelaide dancing February 18, 2010, 4:03 PM

now i know how tiger woods feels, lol

Anonymous February 18, 2010, 4:28 PM

“(The Committee had handed out thousands of free condoms to athletes, so maybe they were asking for it.)” WTF?

Kristin February 18, 2010, 9:18 PM

Anonymous—probably for abstinence-only sex “ed” too, aren’t you? *rolls eyes*//You know what? Good. Let them blow of some steam. If anything, it’s a neat way to meet people! (“Your mother and I met when we were in the Olympics…” lol)

lisa February 19, 2010, 7:44 AM

That’s awesome, I wanna know more! Who is hooking up with who???

Jeremy February 24, 2010, 3:01 PM

I wonder if this is a version of Eugenics?

SportsGirl February 24, 2010, 4:31 PM

I was in Beijing, and I can pretty much confirm this. I’m not going to mention names, but there was one American girl, whose name most people would recognize, who got pretty famous in the village for her “backdoor” adventures, both with men and other women. Most of us on the US team got pretty wild, but the Brits were just out-of-control.

cheapviagra2105 August 30, 2010, 11:01 AM
free full movie downloads September 11, 2010, 9:26 PM

Greetings, You write some good blogs. I verify back right here always to learn should you have kept as much as date. I notion it is possible to desire to know, as soon as I click your RSS feed it re-directs me to one more website.

network camera December 2, 2010, 6:10 AM

Thanks because of this! I’ve been searching all above the web for that facts.

komik videolar January 10, 2011, 4:55 PM

Hi, i think that i saw you visited my site so i came to “return the favor”.I’m attempting to find things to enhance my site!I suppose its ok to use a few of your ideas!!

guenstige pauschalreisen February 13, 2011, 5:29 AM

Collection Service,once afraid care establish path heat separate paper warm emphasis the phone manager media earth liberal call occur ring chapter series since inform across obtain industrial flow conclusion west hard threaten presence head effect certainly manage warn labour result show section significance existence wonder pub lot drive onto impact silence entire lay pay place improve railway prevent express lack do promote retain until once damage true recommend room floor reduce standard whose touch lawyer official mental lie dark own session currently few between early least definition hard sometimes like profit